Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
C
Originally Posted by universe
OK the UPDATE!! he told me that he deleted his yahoo account (the fake one he was using for chatting with women and calling for sex) I signed into that account last week and changed the password.(that was pure luck I knew his answers to his secret questions) (apparently he did not delete the account.

This morning I went to drop off my son to school and he has signed into the account. I do not know why!! for half an hour or so he was signing on and off.

I NEED HELP!! I need a website recommendation where I can find some key logging spyware for his phone (he uses nexus galaxy, iPhone and blackberry) since he mostly use phone and work PC. I will install something on home PC too that he uses! Also I need recommendation for something to put in his car to record the live conversation if he is going out with someone in office time. is it called VAR??

He has not given me any of his fake ID accounts, he has many and also has profiles on city sex, match.com etc never showed me anything just said he has deleted it all!!what do I do now frown very disappointed.. I can not talk to him anymore or else he will go deeper and deeper into hiding. I need proofs now before I talk to him. Plz Reply!!!

VAR= voice activated recorder. Velcro it under the seat. I used desktop shark for a while and liked it for the PC, but I hear the new changes aren't so good.
cv

Celtic Voyager
Married 22+ years
3 young adult children

"A story of me"
I
I
What conditions have you given? A polygraph will get you the truth.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

S
S
Many men can do online dating on cell phones and the computer. Get his bills from his cell phone or access if he has a bill online.If locks his cell phone that is a sign he is hiding something. Mine had 4 different cell phone numbers I was suppose to deal with while he sent sextexts to his online honeys. My Ex refuse to stop but later found out he supposedly hated being married to me. I zstill do not know what I did; not a nagger, cooked and cleaned and loved everyone but I was not what he wanted and could not compete with his deceased wife.
Good luck!

Divorced, newly married again less than 5 years, both of us Christians, 2 small children
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,097 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation