Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2065468 05/29/08 05:11 PM
J
JustUss Offline OP
Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator
J
To e-mail moderators about a specific post, you may use the NOTIFY alert button at the bottom of the post in question. To e-mail moderators directly with a message of your own, scroll down to the bottom of the forum that you are reading and find the list of mods there. Click on the name of the moderator you wish to e-mail and that moderators email address will appear.

Since the upgrade we now have the added feature which allows you to comment about why you are sending the NOTIFY alert. It does NOT provide your moderators with YOUR email address to allow them to personally respond to your alert. IF you have a question or would like a response, PLEASE include your email address with your comment. Or follow up with an e-mail directly to at least one of the moderators of the forum (preferably all of them) on which the questionable post is being made with a brief explanation as to why you are sending the alert (i.e., bad language, graphic sexuality or violence in the post, major violation of the forum rules, illegal behavior, commercial solicitation.)

Please let us know if you find something personally offensive or against TOS. We can't possibly read EVERY post so moderator alerts DO help us! It is NOT "tattling". It IS helpful in keeping this a SAFE place for all of us!!

JustUss

Administrator/Moderator
S
S
thanks to info.

G
G
Can you please explain how to edit posts?

I don't see anywhere to do that.

Thank you

G
G
It shows "Edit" on this one- but not the posts I wish to edit.

Can I get some help with that please?

J
JustUss Offline OP
Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator
J
If the edit feature does not show on the post, it means the opportunity to edit that message has passed.

JustUss

Administrator/Moderator
M
M
smile

Last edited by PrayIncessantly; 04/27/12 05:01 PM.
A
A
I am very interested what you said.Thank you.

B
B
Originally Posted by anglearlene
I am very interested what you said.Thank you.

Welcome to Marriage Builders. Do you want to start your own thread and tell us your story?

If you're referring to the above poster she just wanted to know why she couldn't email posts anymore and the MODS fixed the problem.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation