Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
davey18 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Nope he is gone. NC letter? Again another abbrv. sorry. As for ultrasounds and x-rays. With the likely signs I probably have cancer. I want to be able to forgive my wife completely if that is the case. I want her to be able to live without regrets. Her choices were bad and I accept my flaws as I always have. Did she ever love me the truth may never be known. But for her sake and mine I wish for her to be absolved but am afraid it may take too long.
I only wish for the best and that my kids know I wasn't a complete failure as a man and husband.

davey18 #2625377 05/14/12 12:43 AM
B
B
Originally Posted by davey18
Nope he is gone. NC letter? Again another abbrv. sorry. As for ultrasounds and x-rays. With the likely signs I probably have cancer. I want to be able to forgive my wife completely if that is the case. I want her to be able to live without regrets. Her choices were bad and I accept my flaws as I always have. Did she ever love me the truth may never be known. But for her sake and mine I wish for her to be absolved but am afraid it may take too long.
I only wish for the best and that my kids know I wasn't a complete failure as a man and husband.
Did you read this?
Acronyms and Abbreviations

NC=No Contact Read this No contact letters

You would have her write one and you approve it then you send it to her OM.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

davey18 #2626308 05/16/12 08:42 PM
N
N
Just checking in, Davey - anything you'd like to discuss?

D
davey18 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks for asking Neverguessed. It has been a difficult road towards healing. The laws laid down are not something I'm accustomed to nor do I wish to make her a servant. But all cell phone, e-mail etc etc activity have been given openly. I'm aware it will take time and dang is it painful. She feels so relieved that its open yet I still feel so much pain. Counselling is going well and I feel like an idiot that we have to go, but trying to get her to understand my pain is a challenge. In one instance I can tear another mans arms off yet I know I', so soft inside. I just suffer from the fear that I may be gone before I can forgive and forget. It is ok for me to live with regrets yet I wish none for others I lived my life and I made mistakes and I can live in peace knowing I made it an effort to correct those mistakes.

davey18 #2627655 05/20/12 12:15 AM
B
B
Originally Posted by davey18
Thanks for asking Neverguessed. It has been a difficult road towards healing. The laws laid down are not something I'm accustomed to nor do I wish to make her a servant. But all cell phone, e-mail etc etc activity have been given openly. I'm aware it will take time and dang is it painful. She feels so relieved that its open yet I still feel so much pain. Counselling is going well and I feel like an idiot that we have to go, but trying to get her to understand my pain is a challenge. In one instance I can tear another mans arms off yet I know I', so soft inside. I just suffer from the fear that I may be gone before I can forgive and forget. It is ok for me to live with regrets yet I wish none for others I lived my life and I made mistakes and I can live in peace knowing I made it an effort to correct those mistakes.

Can you afford the coaching center?
If you follow Dr. Harley's plan for recovery you will have a much better chance at recovering from your WW's affair then traditional marriage counseling.

Will your WW write the NC letter?

What are you doing to affair proof your marriage?

Will she be open and honest about everything about the affair?

I'm so sorry for your fight with cancer. I do hope the best for you, my friend.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

B
B
Please listen to these radio clips of a BH finding out his WW was having an affair for the whole 10 years of their marriage and they are trying to make it work.
Radio clip of a ten year affair
Segment #2
Segment #3

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 441 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation