Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
H
It was too much to share with others. They don't need the gory details. Exposure isn't intended to alienate people from helping you. It's intended to bring pressure on the affair. Sharing that much information is 1. tedious to read, 2. makes you appear obsessive, 3. makes her look like a victim.

Exposure should be short and effective.

What you wrote is too much for a wayward to pay attention to.

You could have avoided this mistake by running that message through here first before sending it.

B
B
Did you read this? Exposure 101

It has the preferred exposure templates in there.

Good job on finally exposing.

So who all did you expose to?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

A
A
Skidman, I am afraid you've shot yourself in the foot with this exposure letter.

The point of an exposure letter is to state plain facts and ask for other's support in recovering your marriage. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to distinguish 'fact' from anger/ranting/philosophical arguments in this.

ML posted an example in the previous link, this is exposure:

"Dear friends and family,

I am writing you this message because you are an important person in the lives of xxxx and I. As some of you know, xxxxx has recently asked me for a separation, which has shattered my heart. To my shock, I am saddened to have discovered that the reason is because she has been carrying on an affair with a old boyfriend named xxxxx xxxxx who resides in xxxxxx. He is also married and has young children . The purpose of the separation is so that she can carry on her affair without my interference.

She refuses to end the affair. I want our marriage to recover from this affair. If you have any influence on my babe, please do what you can to get her to stop this dangerous affair. I want to stay married, but the affair must end.

As our friends and family, I am asking that you use your influence with xxxx to persuade her to end her affair and try to work on our marriage. Our marriage can be salvaged if she would only end the affair. Please support her in doing the right thing. Please support our marriage.

I would so appreciate your support and prayers.

Warmest regards,

At this point, I'm wondering if it is best if you re-write your letter in the ABOVE TEMPLATE and re-send it, with a note saying that you were very emotional in the first one and the 2nd one is what you want people's help and support for

G
OP Offline
G
I am afraid you've shot yourself in the foot with this exposure letter.

Perhaps your right....

Our present circumstances are vastly different from the ideal model.

1) We are not living together and have not for 8-months. During that time, we have (were) attending nowheresville counseling. I discovered MB a few months ago. I am sold on it. She agreed to follow it, but then broke her promise.

2) My WW has seen to it, that most those who have any influence over her, greatly dislike me. She has been "gaslighting" me for years, giving only a single sided view of events. I felt it was necessary to finally speak out and give the other side of the story. Alot of ground needed to be covered for them....

3) To my knowledge, she is presently not in an affair. She had disclosed to me some of what I have addressed.

4) We did not have SA as a model for dealing with matters. So nothing was done properly.

5) She continues in the same behavior which made the affairs possible. Following MB eliminated that type of behavior. She promised to follow the program, then broke her promise. My goal is to get her on back or end the marriage. Her choice...

Does that help with anything or change the advice you would give?

S
S
That was WAYYYYYYYY too long. I'll be honest, I didn't even read it. What plan are you doing exactly? Is this fly by the seat of your pants plan? You've already done that. WHy don't you try using the MB plans?

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
G
OP Offline
G
That was WAYYYYYYYY too long. What plan are you doing exactly?

Exposure, follow MB or I am gone.

M
M
Originally Posted by Skidman
That was WAYYYYYYYY too long. What plan are you doing exactly?

Exposure, follow MB or I am gone.
Skidman, why did you send that before running it past us?? Please don't do that again. I didn't read it all (waaaay too long!)and it was presented to her as an argument. You were having a one-sided tirade in that email - it's no wonder she responded in such a defensive, angry way.

Please remember that YOU need to follow MB as well.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

S
S
Please remember that YOU need to follow MB as well.

Exactly.

You have been trying this on your own, and it isn't working. We are here to help. You should ask us questions, and opinions about what you should send. Your instincts aren't conducive to marital recovery. Until they are, follow what the posters here are telling you, the the letter.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
G
OP Offline
G
What is it that I have not said? What is it that I need to do? I have said many times, I want us to implement MB into our lives. It is her that does not.

S
S
But you aren't currently following an MB plan yourself. You need to do that first.

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
M
M
What is it that I have not said? What is it that I need to do? I have said many times, I want us to implement MB into our lives. It is her that does not.
You don't send attack letters to your WW. That will just piss her off. That's the first thing. Have you looked at the Plan B letters on this site?

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

G
OP Offline
G
Scotland, you said:

You have been trying this on your own, and it isn't working.

In another post by AlmostInvictus, you were asked this question:

Scotty and Brainhurts: I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but can you explain to me how exposure works AFTER an affair is already over?

Scotland, your answer was as follows:

AI, yes, exposure is still effective even after the affair is over, as it will help keep your WH accountable. You need to tell your own family and friends so you can gain support for yourself through this. If there are people who get angry with your WH about his actions, those are HIS consequences, and he needs to be able to deal with them, or else he will never change. He has been a serial adulterer since the beginning of your marriage, and you having kept it all a secret has had a negative effect on you.

Now as I described, her affair ended over a year ago. At the time, she agreed to make changes in her behavior (without MB). Then several weeks ago, she agreed to follow MB. We were working though the POJ pertaining to recreational needs. She has a need to take the children hiking, parks etc. She would do that while I was at work (fulfilling another one of her needs).

I now have a serious need for security. I learned that she had in the past, while doing these hiking and park visits, met with other men who would walk with her, even while the children were present.

I expressed my feelings of how hurtful and offensive that was to me, particularly because she did it while I was working, ergo meeting another one of her needs. It made it hard for me to concentrate at work. I did not want her not to go to the park with the kids, but if she were, I needed security.

We were negotiating that through the POJ. I told her, I needed her to:
1) Carry her cell phone at all times;
2) Answer the cell phone when I called and if on another call, hang up and take my call;
3) If I asked, take a picture of herself and surroundings and send it to me.

I didn't think any of that was unreasonable because of the past circumstances.

We were not able to reach an agreement that evening. She told me that I was using MB to "control her." We decided to pick it up the next evening.

That afternoon right in the middle of the discussion over the matter, I discovered some strange charges on my Sprint account. After investigation with Sprint, I discovered that she had set up her cell phone to forward calls to another phone. Busted! We frequently GPS each others cell phone and she did that to make it appear she was at home, when she actually went out (she said to the lake with the kids).

She did nearly the same thing to have the prior affair I described. I suffered a serious flashback-meltdown. Geez, right in the middle of negotiating and again while I was at work, she does it again! Then she told our counselor, she wasn't going to follow MB because I was "controlling her through it, " e.g. the default position, do nothing till an agreement is reached.

I never exposed the prior affair. Longhorn said in another post
Do not decline to expose because of the embarrassment you may feel about the adultery, and certainly don’t refuse to expose because it might embarrass your spouse
. First at the time, I didn't know about MB and second I was truly embarrassed to tell anyone.

Scotland you said "as it will help keep your WH accountable." I do not have a relationship with her family, she does. My wife is a very selfish drama queen. Everything she does is framed in the terms of herself. So when I would object to (what I know now to be)her selfish independent behavior, we would fight. After, she would get on the phone to her family and gaslight the crap out of me. That has been going on for years.

Of course, they see things only through her perspective and hate my guts. She would tell them I was "the most controlling and abusive man on he planet." Honestly, over time, I even started to believe that, not wanted her to do what she wanted when she wanted to do it. MB was a huge relief for me!

So the bottom line is, my exposure letter had to cover a lot of history for her family members sake. If I were to seek their support, I felt it was needed to correct the consequences of my wife's brainwashing out her bad behavior. You see, she uses them as her supply to justify what she does to me.

Also, because my wife agreed with me to follow MB, then broke her written promise to do so, it was addition, an end of game letter. They had to know why I filed for divorce upon grounds of adultery and intolerable cruelty. Brainhurts pointed me to the "carrot and stick." At the same time of filing for divorce, I was lavishing her as MB requires. So I have given her a choice, follow MB as you promised, or suffer a divorce.

P.S. I purchased the 1000.00 program for us, I want to follow it, but how can I without her given the circumstances?

P
P
We were not able to reach an agreement that evening. She told me that I was using MB to "control her." We decided to pick it up the next evening.

She's very dangerous.
Have you spoken to a divorce attorney yet? To determine your rights in your state.

I strongly suggest you do so.

If your WW does not fully participate in MB after the recent 'Sprint' discovery and the ensuing exposure .... I think you should file for a separation.

Like I said, WW is very dangerous because IN HER MIND YOU ARE CONTROLING which leads her to the following erroneous conclusion .... You may try to physically control her and any slight movements on your part (such as throwing her phone over the cliff) may cause her to seek out a restraining/protective order against you.

Are you documenting everything? Have you read the thread called "document document document" ?

P
P
I just noticed this:

They had to know why I filed for divorce upon grounds of adultery and intolerable cruelty.

Good for you.
Why not call her parents?

A
A
Skidman,

What people are trying to say is that you are not following MB, you are following Skidman's Plan C and calling it MB.

The point of exposure is to simply advise others of the affair(s), brief evidence, state the spouse is refusing to end it, ask for support, and provide contact information.

When you write a massive long letter with emotions and philisophical statements, ramblings about other people's marriags etc, you give AMMUNITION to her - she can now say "See? He's nuts". Are you nuts? No, you are emotional and angry. But that is how it will be perceived.

And you will have a very hard time bringing her back to MB if she thinks that this is what MB is. It is not. You should be speaking with a coach immediately for yourself.

"Common Exposure Mistakes

Telling the WS that you got the idea to expose on the internet rather than taking ownership of your actions. Then the discussion becomes �who???� When the WS is told it was Marriage Builders, the WS is forever jaundiced against Marriage Builders, which harms future recovery chances. You need to OWN IT. Saying somebody told you to do it does not work for 5 year olds and it won�t work for you!"

G
OP Offline
G
Like I said, WW is very dangerous because IN HER MIND YOU ARE CONTROLING which leads her to the following erroneous conclusion .... You may try to physically control her and any slight movements on your part (such as throwing her phone over the cliff) may cause her to seek out a restraining/protective order against you.

YES YES OH YES!. She has done that to me soooo many times. She did it to her ex also! I tried my best to love her through it. Beleive me when I said, MB is a great relief!

B
B
Originally Posted by Pepperband
Are you documenting everything? Have you read the thread called "document document document" ?

Here it is Document Document Document

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

S
S
Didn't you say in a previous post that her ex husband was controlling and abusive? Hmmmm, I wonder where you got that from? WW perhaps.

I don't understand why you were bringing in my post to AI, because it is exactly what I would tell you to do. But, honestly, that exposure letter you wrote, which I didn't read, because it was too long, was NOT MB. I don't see anywhere where DrH suggests that the BS air every bit of dirty laundry of the WS in the exposure letter. The exposure letter is meant as a means to implore others help you and your marriage. I don't see how this exposure letter would do that.

There is something that has bothered me for a while. Is the reason that you aren't allowed around her children because of a paramour clause?

DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh

? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
N
N
SM, that massive tome you published, was, I thought, possiblty the longest purported exposure letter ever composed. And then I re-read your intro to us:

Here is part of it...

I would just add my counsel to the others here in saying that when you are presented with a proven example of what works USE IT! Eventually, you are likely to have to write a Plan B Letter. Please have mercy on all of us and don't get creative, okay?

Now take this advice as seriously as a heart attack. Have NO conversations with skanky that you cannot record. Even better would be to have a witness around. You have poisoned the well of public impression on your rationality with this absurd letter. WW's next move will be to hit you with a bogus DV complaint, and get you out of your house.

You have been warned.

M
M
You need to be working the plans hard to recover, or seriously cutting her out of your life.

Ok, I have allowed myself some time to think it all over. I have sent her the letter. Here is part of it:

"...Change in you is required. Repentance is not expressing sorrow, in an affair situation, words are cheap. True repentance means protecting the betrayed spouse from the behaviors that make them feel threatened. To help you advance one of your affairs, you misused your FaceBook to arrange a liaison with another man. Afterward you agreed to shut it down, you have not. You promised to give me open access to your computer and cell phone and everything. Yet you kept secret cell phones, used others cell phones, spoofed your GPS to make me think you were someplace you were not i.e. at home taking care of the baby. Serious flashback.

I realized how many of your promises you didn�t keep. I had been waited patiently for you because love is patient. Yet you have again engaged in a very serious breach of my trust and seriously lied to me about it. You were caught red handed. I am not seeking an apology for any of it, nor care about your guilt or innocence as you claim - I don't have to prove anything to you. I FEEL deceived - your actions make me feel UNSAFE and INSECURE. Any normal person would react in the same way.

I told you over and over again, one of my most important needs was to FEEL secure in our relationship. You have done many violations. Most importantly, you behaved in a very unmarried let alone Christian way. You consistently take actions which have a great impact upon the marriage without so much as even informing me. You have said at time, you don�t involve me because you know I won�t like it. Dr. Harley of Marriage Builders has proven that individual behavior is the reason most couples fight.

That is the truth here. Individual behavior is thoughtless and selfish behavior. You have continuously pursued your own agenda throughout this marriage. That is not a partnership�but is abuse. You promised to make changes in your behavior, so that I wouldn�t have to be concerned about the future with you�you have not.

Concerning your affairs, you claim your innocence. You tell me �You don�t know me.� The first time we met your sister, she and her husband were furious. I was stunned over what I saw. I have come to realize, they were right, and WE were wrong. Our relationship started as an adultery. You have committed adultery in every one of your marriages. You are a serial adulterous. That is a heart issue.

Adultery is complete thoughtlessness�a pursuit of self needs regardless of who gets hurt. Adultery is an addiction to the emotional high it brings. But like all sin, its pleasure is only for a season. It is not that I don�t know you ****, I know your heart all too well and so do others. The problem is, you have done nothing about it. You continue to live in a fantasy of your own creation. You have concealed your adulterous heart in the darkness of a grandiose perception of yourself. It is time you turn the rock over and shine a brilliant spotlight on your seamy underside. Doing this requires complete honesty. If you cannot be honest first with yourself there is no chance of recovery. To renew your mind in Christ, first requires humility enough to admit the condition before you can bring it to him.

In claiming your innocence, you say, �I did not commit adultery.� Who really knows what you mean by that? You have a solid history of adultery. While married to me, you have gone out on dates with others. You have gone to bars and picked up other men�you have given out your phone number. You had relationship with another man lasting several months, including sexting messages back and forth. You have maintained secret cell phones to carry on your deviant behavior.

One of your affairs was with a married man. As a consequence of your behavior, you broke up that family. You have created circumstances so that you can live apart and be unmonitored and unaccountable. You have used others not just to conceal your behavior but also to help you carry out your affairs including your son. What kind of Christian wife and mother would do that? Adultery is self-indulgent caring only for oneself. Your thoughtlessness pursues only its own agenda.

You have had one powerful ally in carrying on as you have�me. That ally has been my own sins and sin nature, my denial. In order to confront you now, I have had to deal with my own immorality in my last marriage. Puffed up by my own self-righteousness as you are now, I have had to accept truths about myself which I would have rather kept concealed. I learned the hard way; the first step is to be honest with yourself so you can be honest with Christ. It is a hard pill to swallow. I tell you the truth; it is not worth living the lie of your own greatness. Having gone through it, I know peace now and I assure you the struggle is worth it.

You lied to me with such conviction no one would think there was possibility you were lying. You were caught red handed. You lie to many people. Most of us have learned, when you tell your story�you leave out anything you did to participate. It is always a one sided story, a poor ***** hymn. You have been singing that song for a very long time. Again, adultery is an addiction and like a drug addict or an alcoholic, you twist things around and blame others particularly me for your behavior. That kind of righteousness is like rags.

It is called �gaslighting.� You gaslight the tar out of me. And you wonder why people get upset with you when out of concern they give you good advice but you don�t follow it. That�s manipulation. It�s not necessarily the advice they give that�s wrong�it that you don�t give them the whole truth. That�s deceitfulness. Stop the gaslighting and their advice would be completely different. They would tell you like I am, deal with your heart issues. Tell the whole truth for a change. Accept responsibility for what you bring.

So when you say �I did not commit adultery� is it you mean to say you have not experienced actual penetration? HAVE I NOT AT LEAST JUDGED YOUR HEART CORRECTLY? As I point out, your sister had the sense to realize that we started out as an adulterous relationship. We were deceived by our own self-righteousness and caught in the passion of our sin. When have you fully dealt with that heart? Are you not still wearing the same front that you have been wearing for years? Your denials are just as hollow as Bill Clinton�s were because the stains are all over you.

I have my part in all of this�in fact half. I have made a serious mistake in trying to love you as Christ loved the church. I wrongly thought you would realize my love and through that it would bring a change. That does not work, you aren�t Jesus and neither am I. Like an over indulged child, you demand more not less. In feeding your selfishness I became an enabler. That�s not true love. In telling others your false stories, you receive bad advice�advice that encourages you to inflict more hurt, not less, more bad behavior, not less. The advice you get is only as good as the truth you tell.

Love rejoices with the truth. It is the truth of our life together I am speaking of. Love always protects. I am now protecting you by exposing what I should have long ago. Love hopes. I hope the truth of my words I speak touches you enough that you see your need. Love trusts. I love you enough to trust in God to bring about a good work in this area. Love is not proud. As I said, I have had to deal with myself, exposing my sins long before I could ever bring this forward. I am no better than you!

You have also described to me, your older sisters struggles with her now ex-husband. You described how the situation concerned his relationship with his ex-wife and his kids. At the time, as you described it, it appeared to me that perhaps her requirements were unreasonable. I have since learned, she was not. She did not marry him to be treated as second, third, fourth person whatever. She had a right and clear expectation that she would be treated partner equal to him.
It is a grave affront to the marriage to take on a partner, a spouse and put them in the back seat. The normal reaction is anger and resentment. Each time he did that, he sent her a clear message, she didn�t count in his world. While most married couples can and do at times make sacrifices, no one can live that way for long. Either you are the most important person to your spouse or you are nothing. It is well documented that any person living under those conditions suffer health issues.

While we were dating and in the first year of marriage, you made your ex-husband out to be a monsters. You constantly told the story of how abused you were and how abusive he was. Then suddenly, you and he are living together in our house! How did you do that? How do you go from saying he is the most abusive man on the planet to cooking, cleaning, entertaining, drinking and washing his clothes under our roof? The bible has the answer, by �the smooth talk of a wayward wife.�

In the months leading up to you and he living together this last Thanksgiving, you spent hundreds of hours on the phone with him. When he came, many many people saw you two together. Many were confused thinking by your behavior that he was your husband and not me. In your deluded self-absorbed sinful fantasy, you even brought him to our church.

Privately, many people came to me afterward to express their shock and horror and sympathy for your terrible thoughtlessness. One person said it was the one of the weirdest things they ever saw. What you did with your ex-husband was outright disgraceful. Even your friend ******** had the sense to know, if I had done anything like that to you as you did to me, you would have divorced me over it, yet I endured.

Throughout or marriage, you have consistently compared me to your ex-husband. Each and every time, you have told me I come up short. You have told me that you still love him and he loves you. You have told me that he is a much better person. You have told me that he was a better lover. You have even compared certain anatomical parts and he is better. You told me that you wanted me out of the house so he can move in. You have actually considered that possibility, and tried your best to persuade him to do that. Yet you say it was all done in the name of the kids. You created a complete fantasy around that, he was going to move here and live with you. In spite of many court orders forbidding you to have any contact with him, you pursued your own agenda. Nothing was Godly in what you did. You cared nothing about my feelings.

You see ****, your sister was right to divorce her husband. He treated her like garbage instead of the most important person in his life. His behavior was completely thoughtless to her and her needs. She had a right to expect to be treated as one flesh that only comes through a mutual partnership. Marriage is a special relationship created by God. You have lived your life with me as a completely separate person. When I object, you call me controlling. When I get angry over what you do, you call me abusive. Well then I guess then I am in good company. There is nothing abnormal in getting angry because of your affairs. There is nothing abnormal in getting angry in your continued relationship with your ex-husband. I warned you in January, should you continue in that, I would divorce you. Now even with another court order, you still do it. Your continued relationship with him has been very cruel to me.

You have said one of your most important needs in our marriage is to feel financially secure. To help you with that, I obtained a second job, then a third and turned all my earnings including bonuses over to you. You had final say in all the financial decisions. I did not agree with some of them, particularly the amount of money poured into the Journey. I sacrificed for you, including giving up my own car to make that happen for you.

Again, I told you many times, one of my most important needs was to FEEL secure in our relationship. You have broken your vows and promises many times. I FEEL deceived - your actions make me feel UNSAFE and INSECURE. Any normal person would feel the same way. Because of your lying, deceitfulness, and extremely inappropriate behavior, I am divorcing you.

As a wife that professes to be a Christian, you had a duty to provide for me. That duty is not just in physical arena, but in all areas of a marriage, including my need that you care enough to respect my needs. So ***** it is not true when you say I pulled all of the money out of the bank to control you. I am simply no longer providing for you while you live a lifestyle as if I don�t exists. I am simply no longer going to provide for you because for a long time, you choose not to provide for me. That�s just common sense. So if I am an infidel, so are you.

You see, your actions made it all possible and upon solid biblical grounds. Your affairs are clear. When you ignore my pleas to meet my needs that is abandonment. In fact, I have put what you have done as YOU have made your story to be out on the internet. Of the many responses, no one believes in your innocence, except apparently you. And another fact, in putting it out there, I have been called a stupid fool for expecting anything different given that we started as an adultery.

Following Marriage Builders brings about the correction each of us need and to have a sustained romantic marriage. It builds upon a foundation of complete honesty. It helps us heal from our own destructive behaviors. It helps us heal from the many hurts we have brought upon each other. I have done my share to you. Marriage Builders comes from solid Christian principles. ***** I love you very much. However, I have recognized that we cannot continue as we have.

You made a promise to follow Marriage Builders then you broke it. You also once again engaged in the same behavior which has brought so much disgrace. Yet I remain committed to what Marriage Builders has to offer. It takes both of us. So if you decide that you do want to keep your promise, I will also once again support you and stop the divorce. With God all things are possible. And as I have shown, Marriage Builders was part of his total plan, not separate from it. It requires hard work and a willingness to be honest and to make changes. I am more than ready for all of that.

Love [me]"

I sent that last night. I sent it out to many people, including her facebook friends. This morning when I woke up, this was her reply:

Me,

I just woke up to this one sided, slanderous book and text messages from family and friends who love me and are seriously disturbed by your forwarding it to them. Stop bothering people and lying about me and yourself. Everyone is happy we are getting a divorce because nobody likes you. This email is so narcisistic and so [me] it is not even funny. All the more reason the divorce is a welcomed blessing.

Your thoughts please...

What was that?? faint

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 433 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation