Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 35 of 48 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 47 48
L
L
You are a rockstar!

It's about time this OW got a taste of someone interfering in her life.

You are poetic in your analysis of WH's "offers"!!!

G
G
Poor little Rodent, you have fed her a good dose of the proverbial D-con. Now she will choke on her own lies! Great job!

Marriages don't fail, people do. (And I don't recall who said it)
R
OP Offline
R
What do I do here, people?

An informant in rodent's family who shall remain unnamed, but who I trust to be on the level (said informant told me rodent has split personalities, is mentally ill, is the most selfish horrible person on the planet, and always has been) told me her BH was all over it when he saw the website, told them I should have come to him first because he had a stockpile of crap to give me for it, was all gun ho to get things together to help me. Incriminating photo originated from him.

Then rodent came to him in a tizzy about her reputation (are we serious?) and he caved and told her everything he had, how he got it, etc. Apparently she didn't even ask - she just assumed I found the picture. Now she doesn't think I have anything. He reassured her she has nothing to worry about. No more to come. She thought I had all her fb letters too, and now knows I don't. I could strangle him, and so could her family.

He left me messages yesterday, and texts, telling me to please discontinue the website. The picture may have come from him. He may have unintentionally helped me without meaning to. Well, maybe he meant to for a moment, but now he realizes that was a mistake on his part. Please remove immediately. Blahblahblah. I had pics of her with her kids on there in the beginning, partly so people could see how long this has been going on - ages of the kids, and partly so they could see that the ho took her own kids to play with her affair partner for 3 weeks in the summer, while my kids sat home and wondered where their dad was. He asked me to take those down, not involve the children. I finally did, since they were children.

Should I repost the dang kid pics? Not to hurt her kids, but to hurt her? Possibly to encourage ill BH to pull his head out? It's not like the kids are exposed to the world. Anyone going to this site knows them, or at least knows of them and has seen all their sweet family photo pics on psycho hypocrites fb page.

BH is apparently as ill as OW is. I was going to do an alienation of affection case - he's been a millionaire for years, see if that would hurt them. Her family informant also told me (they have no knowledge of my plan to do this) that he is broke. He was out of work for a year, ran his business under. He has a job now, but doesn't make anywhere near what he used to, they have blown through all their money, can't recover, she spends like crazy and he doesn't stope her, he has been an emotional wreck and just tanked out. Said he has some psychotic need to protect rodent and preserve their family image.

So clearly I can't expect help from him, which makes me so mad mad because we could take this down in a day if he would help me.

But he's not just not helping, he's hurting any progress. WTF???

Married: 22 years
Me: BW 41
Him: WH 43
Sons: 19, 17, 12
Daughter: 16
DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Brief recovery of a few months in there.
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
M
M
I would do nothing, Rainy. Leave the page up and let the chips fall where they may. You don't have to deal with any of their drama. That is for them.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

R
R
Yup. Do nothing.

R
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
I would do nothing, Rainy. Leave the page up and let the chips fall where they may. You don't have to deal with any of their drama. That is for them.

True. Ok.

DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
S
S
Originally Posted by rainysweet
He left me messages yesterday, and texts, telling me to please discontinue the website.

RS, OW is doing everything in her power to get you to close down this site. She is desperate. Do you know what this means? This means your exposure is WORKING.

Don't back down. All this other nonsense from OWBH is not your problem. Ignore him.

You know the saying, if you're not with me, you're against me? Plan B all these folks who are not with you. Maybe just forward to the IM and if it's something you need to read she will tell you.

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
M
M
Rainy, you should view the OWH as the enemy. He is an accessorie to the crime. He has driven the getaway car for her bank robberies all these years. Instead of trying to stop her, he drove the getaway car. He is not a victim, but a volunteer.

You are doing what he should have done. He was too much of a pansy to do it, so it fell on your shoulders.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Originally Posted by SusieQ
He left me messages yesterday, and texts, telling me to please discontinue the website.

RS, OW is doing everything in her power to get you to close down this site. She is desperate. Do you know what this means? This means your exposure is WORKING.

Don't back down. All this other nonsense from OWBH is not your problem. Ignore him.

You know the saying, if you're not with me, you're against me? Plan B all these folks who are not with you. Maybe just forward to the IM and if it's something you need to read she will tell you.

Amen to every word!

Exposure 101

R
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted by SusieQ

You are all correct. I guess I started to worry that it hadn't caused enough damage, that BH and pinoke had done too much damage control so she could quit worrying about what else was coming, that I needed to do more.

rodent's BH took his kids and left for the weekend ( a pre-planned event apparently, but still), and called to tell rodent's sister that pinoke was coming out to comfort poor rodent while he's gone. I wish I had not received that news, but her sis and I agreed there will be little communication after this, only if we can help each other somehow. They know I don't want to know what pinoke and rodent are doing. She also said rodent had told her, as soon as she called her out on the affair, that she was right, she was sorry, she had ended it. And so much for pinoke's "offer" that he would end it. Of course, I knew they were both lying their a's off, but how can they be so blatantly stupid? twoxfour

So, yes, the spineless BH packed up his kids and left his home so my SOB WH could go commit more atrocious acts with his hooker WW in their home!!!!! doh2 pinoke took my child support with him to blow on a prostitute.

I just need to Plan B them all, not hear about this garbage, and proceed. Deep breaths . . . grumble

I exposed, and now just Plan B-ing all of them is the best idea. I may follow the advice to change my phone #, even though it would be a huge pain, as soon as I get the PO hearing over with. May be worth the headache. Thanks, all:)

DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
P
P
Speechless with admiration .... hurray

M
M
[
So, yes, the spineless BH packed up his kids and left his home so my SOB WH could go commit more atrocious acts with his hooker WW in their home!!!!! pinoke took my child support with him to blow on a prostitute.

Unbelievable. He must be getting some sick, vicarious thrill out of this. What a sick, sick man.

Exposure 101

P
P
[
So, yes, the spineless BH packed up his kids and left his home so my SOB WH could go commit more atrocious acts with his hooker WW in their home!!!!! pinoke took my child support with him to blow on a prostitute.

Unbelievable. He must be getting some sick, vicarious thrill out of this. What a sick, sick man.

My only (remote) hope about this falls into the WHAT IF category.

WHAT IF the spineless OWH is setting things up to gather irrefutable evidence of their adultery in his home .... For his own future alienation of affection case? Like a spy-cam in the bedroom. Wouldn't that be awesomely awesome?

I know, not likely, but a gal can wish.

K
K
At least he took the kids with him, too.

He may be doing what Pep suggested. Spy-cam in the bedroom, VAR, and so forth. That would be smart.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
M
M
One can only hope, but I suspect this guy is a complete eunuch who cares more about conflict avoidance than he does his own family. sick

Exposure 101

R
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted by Pepperband
[

My only (remote) hope about this falls into the WHAT IF category.

WHAT IF the spineless OWH is setting things up to gather irrefutable evidence of their adultery in his home .... For his own future alienation of affection case? Like a spy-cam in the bedroom. Wouldn't that be awesomely awesome?

I know, not likely, but a gal can wish.

Oh, but a happy thought! He did put a tracker or something on her computer, and has all their horrifying private fb messages and photos (which he will not share - oh well). Maybe he will use them himself sometime, which is fine with me - I don't care how they come out, but it'd be great if they did. Maybe he's a real man in disguise after all. Perhaps I'll focus on that:)

DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
R
R
That would be cool.

MBers can dream.

R
OP Offline
R
One can only hope, but I suspect this guy is a complete eunuch who cares more about conflict avoidance than he does his own family. sick

Since you put it that way, pinoke did say in the distant past that rodent had turned BH into a "neutered pile of mush" but that she would never do such a thing to him, he had the balls to not allow it. Yeah. Recently he went off on balless BH again, at which time I pointed out, "She has turned you into the biggest pile of neutered mush I've ever seen, pinoke. And you sold your family, your life, and your soul for the privilege of allowing her to . . . Who's the bigger idiot?" faint

DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
R
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted by Pepperband
Speechless with admiration .... hurray

Thanks, Pepper:)

DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
M
M

Since you put it that way, pinoke did say in the distant past that rodent had turned BH into a "neutered pile of mush" but that she would never do such a thing to him, he had the balls to not allow it. Yeah. Recently he went off on balless BH again, at which time I pointed out, "She has turned you into the biggest pile of neutered mush I've ever seen, pinoke. And you sold your family, your life, and your soul for the privilege of allowing her to . . . Who's the bigger idiot?" faint

You know, in some cases where the betrayed parent is so complacent, the children sometimes step in and handle the problem. For example, we had one such BH whose 18 year old daughter actually kicked the WW out of the house. The WW was flaunting the affair in their faces so the 18 year old daughter packed her bags and kicked her out!

Exposure 101

Page 35 of 48 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 47 48

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,099 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation