Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Y
OP Offline
Y
Hey, D'Mac:<P>Sorry about the delay in posting. I was out of town Monday night, and I couldn't get the laptop to get me an internet connection.<P>I'm doin' just fine. Having a good ole time with the new job. Petunia is roaring along with her new job and we're just enjoying Austin. Things between us have never been better, and they just KEEP getting better.<P>Hope all is well with you and Suse. (Hi, Suse). Missed you guys around here the last few weeks, and was glad to see y'all post a little recently.<P>You heard anything out of Interplanet Janet lately? Haven't seen her doling out sage advice lately, and wondered what was new.<P>Give Suse a squeeze for me.<P>Talk at you later! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>/// Lone Star * ///<P>

R
R
Hi LONESTAR !!<P>Was cruzing the galaxy and saw your post !! Sounds like the move was a success! How's the new job? Think of you guys and wonder how it's been going...so glad it is going well...<P>Things here are ok...a little crazy still with 'Bill's' work...he flew off to NY this am until Friday...<P>His boss has been talking to him about possible future moves to CA...not sure if I feel like living there...or maybe a situation in Seattle...wouldn't mind that...just so this working so much slows down..<P>So you are in Austin right? Where were you Dallas before? I'm sure it's nice to have a new place and a new start...<P>Well I'm off for now... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>take care of Petunia ok??<P>Hi Dunc and Suse !!<BR>Hi Broken?<BR>Hi Maya?? (you still taken a break?? ) I'll send you and email...<BR>Hi VMV??<BR>Hi to all the old timers.. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

K
K
Hey Lonestar & Janet!<P>I haven't seen much out of you guys, but then again, I'm hardly ever here anymore. I pop by for a quick look every week or so.<P>It's good to hear that both of you & your spouses are doing so well.<P>Lonestar..you moved down to Austin? Part of the new job?? It is good to make a new/fresh start.<P>My W & I went ahead & bought our first house last month (that's one of the reasons why I haven't been around....I've been incredibly busy!!!). Things are going really, really well with us both. I only think about things once in awhile and she is almost as loving and fun as she was when we first started dating.<P>Moving to new surroundings really gives you a feeling of getting a "fresh" start and really helps to further distance yourselves from the bad parts of your past. Although it can be stressful at times, it still is new & exciting which helps a couple grow closer and work together to get everything done.<P>I changed cities too Lonestar. But we didn't go as far. I just moved from North Dallas to Carrollton. So now I'm REAL close to work. But it still seems like a totally different place since I moved into a different area even it it was only 10 miles or so further west.<P>Janet, it sounds like you "might" be getting a fresh start/move in the future too. Best of luck with all of that. Both of those "Pacific" side areas are nice. It would be very different, but a whole lot of fun to try.<P>Take care guys, & I'll be around whenever I happen by the channel.<P>Later,<P><BR>knifed

Y
OP Offline
Y
Hey, Janet! Hey Knifed!<P>Good to hear from you guys. Yeah, the move went fine. Working at the Attorney General's Office is a LOT more fast-paced than my last job. I'm really enjoying it. Looks like I'll be traveling around the State a lot, but probably not ALL the time. I'll be up in Fort Worth for a trial next week, and I've got cases in Lubbock, Austin and Houston now too.<P>Janet, California could be good for ya. Like you said, a move might help you, especially if it keeps "Bill" at home more often! I agree, though, that Seattle would be a better place to live. More "hip." [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Knifed, Glad to hear about the new house. Carrollton is a nice city to live in. I forgot you weren't around when I decided to take this job. Last you'd heard, I was taking the DA job in Dallas County. Well, this job with the AG came days later, and I felt it was a better, more prestigious (and more career-enhancing) job, so I took that one instead. It meant moving to Austin, but this is a pretty neat city. I miss Dallas, and hope to return some day, but for now, Austin is where it's at!<P>Glad to hear from both of you that things are going well. Same goes for us. Petunia got a job here in only 4 days. It was amazing. So, now we're just pluggin' along in our new location!<P>Hope to see y'all around! Take care!<P>------------------<BR>/// Lone Star * ///<P>

Y
Y
hey, Lonestar, Interplanet Janet, Knifed, et al,<P>Good to hear from you LS. Draggin' this up so Dunc will catch it - he's been outa town but due home tonight. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] We're doing great. It's been over a year since D-day. Glad things are perking along for you & 'Tunia too (like there was ever any doubt [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]). Also glad you like Austin! We've been wondering about you, & Janet too. Hi Janet! Glad to hear you're doing fine. Missed you around here.<P>We bop on & off the board - it's hard to spend enough time to really know all the stories, but we lurk & post when it seems we *might* actually have something to say. Plus keep our eyes peeled for other Old-Timers, LOL! (Plus Dunc's gotta ride that High Horse/ White Charger every now 'n' then... keep in shape, so to speak... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]).

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation