Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 85 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 84 85
Darkguy #2675852 10/20/12 08:50 AM
J
J
So why are you putting wife up in hotel? Couldn't you just offer to take DS since she is homeless, and if SHE refuses to give him to you, let that look bad on her? If you demonstrate you can support her in this way it may hurt you in the long run. Do you have a lawyer? What is your legal advice at this point?

Me, BS: 35
WxH: 36 "HAM" Hearts a mess
6yo DS (with WxH), 9 and 12yo DDs from first marriage
Discovered DH's affair in June, 2011
"I'm not having an affair, you're crazy." major gaslighting
Served with divorce papers on 2/3/12
Divorce final 7/29/2013
Living day by day, counting my blessings, loving my children
Personal Recovery well underway!
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
My lawyer told me it would look bad if I took him so she said to get the hotel and keep receipts of the hotel. If I were to let her go to a shelter it would look bad as well. I hate doing it this but that's the legal advice. Meanwhile POSOM in his home 1000 miles away living peacefully, I really hate this situation I hope this wont hurt my plans because I would like to reconcile but legally I shouldn't have any legal repercussions.

Darkguy #2676351 10/22/12 07:55 PM
N
N
Where stands the hearing and decision, DSC?

NeverGuessed #2676843 10/24/12 01:41 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well I got granted temporary custody of DS! Got another continuance due to the fact they transferred he case to the wrong judge and the judge today had too many cases on his dockett. WW was crying and so forth she called me and stated she wants to give me fill custody and her affair isn't worth all this. Apparently the IG contacted her command about th adultery. She is rock bottom now I believe and is rethinking her life I guess. I hope she realizes the problems and damage she caused our family. She is staying with my sister while she is here for court and such.
My sister said she will talk to her about the state of the marriage I also made it clear that I didn't set this up for her! That my sister is doing that on her own! Personally I want her to come back and reconcile because she wants to not because its convient. I have t heard from her since the court date this morning I don't know if she is talking to POSOM. I think she is though I don't have confirmation other than her word she isn't. I think that loser realized after the IG contacted his command that S..t got real and backed off of my WW. She also said she is going to seek psychiatric help and read SAA. I told her don't tell me anything just do it! She saying the right stuff but I seem 0 action! I'll pray for her and hope she sees the light but till then ill focus on my son and myself. SS still with MIL and I don't know what WW plans are regarding that thank you all and god bless.

Darkguy #2676849 10/24/12 02:04 PM
L
L
Wonderful news about your DS hurray

"Get busy living, or get busy dying"...... The Shawshank Redemption.
Logans_Run #2676851 10/24/12 02:06 PM
E
E
Great news DSC! Thanks for updating us.

Everthesame #2676963 10/25/12 03:13 AM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well I'm happy I have DS. Got intel that WW is going to see POSOM. I'm so mad and happy at the same time. Happy I have DS and mad that she is planning this while our family is in shambles. She plans on leaving the 26th. My question is should I confront her, I don't know what to do. Really need some advice on this.

Darkguy #2676967 10/25/12 06:34 AM
B
B
Originally Posted by DSC
Well I'm happy I have DS. Got intel that WW is going to see POSOM. I'm so mad and happy at the same time. Happy I have DS and mad that she is planning this while our family is in shambles. She plans on leaving the 26th. My question is should I confront her, I don't know what to do. Really need some advice on this.
What did her command say would be the consequences of her continued contact with OM?

How did you find this out?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

BrainHurts #2676987 10/25/12 10:51 AM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Through some snooping I got the iterinary (sp?). I'm not sure of the consequences her command told her but I'm sure it's severe. I'm going to show up at the airport with DS have him tell mommy bye and let her explain why she feels the need to hurt our family so much for an A with a POS. At that point she has a choice to make leave or stay. I give up trying to understand how a mother can lose custody of her son and keep the other with her mother who doesn't care about her and spend money to see another man while she is married! How can you fathom thinking about lust when the 3 important men in your life are suffering because of your actions?! Any xWW help me with this? Is this a good plan to have?

Another thing that baffles me is her father did the same thing to her mom; abandoned his family to pursue women and drugs. You would think that growing up knowing that you wouldn't repeat the same mistakes or try your HARDEST to fix your marriage/relationship when you realize it. ARGH! I hate this and I hate this person that is my "wife" and this POSOM that society calls a man when he doesn't deserve the privilege to be called one!

Darkguy #2676989 10/25/12 11:08 AM
L
L
I really feel for you DSC. You are so strong. Just focus on the fact that YOU are getting stronger and doing the best you can, and pray that you continue along that path. You have your precious son back!!! YEAH!! Focus on him and your lives now. The hardest part is not being able to control the other person so they don't do the things they do, so they don't destroy EVERYTHING!!! You can see it, but she can't, and because she is her own person, you can't control her. Awful, isn't it?!!!!!! I hope you can put her "aside" right now, bc you have a lot of work cut out for you to make sure that your son is safe and secure emotionally in all of this. I would think that doing that while you are emotionally crushed right now is enough to keep you busy for a while! You are soooo fortunate to have your son back. Now you can protect yourself and your son from her actions.

BS Me 47,WH 49
DS's x3 17, 10, 7
Multiple D-Days
No disclosure by WH. No EP's, no transparency, no guilt or remorse either.
Plan C DOES NOT WORK!
Littlebit3 #2677075 10/25/12 07:29 PM
J
J
Great update on getting your son!!! I wouldn't bring him to the airport because that would just upset him, and he needs to be your focus now, not your WW. There is nothing else you can do at this point to get her back. So keep your son in your mind, and don't do anything that would make this worse for him, it's bad enough what his mom has done.

Me, BS: 35
WxH: 36 "HAM" Hearts a mess
6yo DS (with WxH), 9 and 12yo DDs from first marriage
Discovered DH's affair in June, 2011
"I'm not having an affair, you're crazy." major gaslighting
Served with divorce papers on 2/3/12
Divorce final 7/29/2013
Living day by day, counting my blessings, loving my children
Personal Recovery well underway!
Darkguy #2677077 10/25/12 07:34 PM
B
B
Originally Posted by DSC
Through some snooping I got the iterinary (sp?). I'm not sure of the consequences her command told her but I'm sure it's severe. I'm going to show up at the airport with DS have him tell mommy bye and let her explain why she feels the need to hurt our family so much for an A with a POS. At that point she has a choice to make leave or stay. I give up trying to understand how a mother can lose custody of her son and keep the other with her mother who doesn't care about her and spend money to see another man while she is married! How can you fathom thinking about lust when the 3 important men in your life are suffering because of your actions?! Any xWW help me with this? Is this a good plan to have?

Another thing that baffles me is her father did the same thing to her mom; abandoned his family to pursue women and drugs. You would think that growing up knowing that you wouldn't repeat the same mistakes or try your HARDEST to fix your marriage/relationship when you realize it. ARGH! I hate this and I hate this person that is my "wife" and this POSOM that society calls a man when he doesn't deserve the privilege to be called one!
Forward it to their commands.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

BrainHurts #2677089 10/25/12 08:46 PM
K
K
ITA with BH...forward it to their commands. The military does not like this sort of thing and having OM/WW being IN the military is the greatest gift--for your exposure and chances at ending the affair.

Let's see how much OM likes being suspended or possibly even kicked out.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
BrainHurts #2677168 10/26/12 12:19 PM
N
N
Forward it to their commands.

Absolutely agree! You are fortunately provided with an ally in the fight you're in DSC - the United States Armed Forces, which has the power to compel adherence to a code of behavior, denied to the rest of us. Do not be too proud to use such assistance.

Quite perfectly, I'd want the MPs to be at the departure gate enforcing the "stand down" order!

NeverGuessed #2677199 10/26/12 02:42 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Oh I did that but I'm not sure how it will help. His command and her command are doing an investigation (they are in different units). WW was supposed to have left to see POSOM in FL by plane today but out of the blue yesterday she called me and claimed she canceled the flight and isn't going. Do I believe that, hell no. Do I hope its true? Yes but the odds don't favor that. She still hasn't agreed to R so I am going into a very DARK Plan B. WW hasn't signed divorce papers either and doesn't have a lawyer. I have hope for my marriage but at this point its, whatever. WW was crying and saying I have god on my side and I will my way. I told her I want my family and its not my way its what is right, plain and simple. Reading the stories on here about others plights and how they were overcome by sticking to the PLAN A AND B made me even more hopeful and deteremined to ignore her foolishness and fog babble and carry forth! I am determined and strong enough to stay the course! Thanks for your advice everyone, I am off to spend time with my DS! God bless! Updates coming soon!

Darkguy #2677206 10/26/12 02:58 PM
K
K
Do not take any more calls from her if you are going into Plan B.

Let the command do their investigations. Let her sit in the ruin of her own creation.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

karmasrose #2677322 10/27/12 12:16 AM
L
L
The name changer!!!! hehehe

BS Me 47,WH 49
DS's x3 17, 10, 7
Multiple D-Days
No disclosure by WH. No EP's, no transparency, no guilt or remorse either.
Plan C DOES NOT WORK!
Littlebit3 #2677328 10/27/12 06:09 AM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Yea since my WW so fit to leave town to see POSOM when she doesn't have custody of DS and SS. I decided to change my name to reflect how my Plan b should go. Also, I told her about SAA and if she reads and has a break in the fog she might come to the site. Don't want her to see my thread until she has realized her mistake. If she is reading this: Hi, I'm here trying to save our marriage get on board!

Darkguy #2677373 10/27/12 01:21 PM
K
K
You mean you have SS as well? Or was it that she left SS alone?

karmasrose #2677410 10/27/12 06:22 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
SS is with MIL in Puerto Rico, DS is with me. I believe she is FL with POSOM. It's crazy I know and I find her behavior to be very unlike her which is normal for WW I assume

Page 25 of 85 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 611 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation