Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2684666 11/20/12 06:48 PM
M
OP Offline
M
Hey .. I just noticed that I can not access the archive anymore. I know you had to pay for it to be able to download the segments .. but you could listen to them! Not anymore frown

How is it that brainhurts can post links to segments and they play but I can not just listen to a random/chosen audio segment of my choosing?

Saddens me ... my wife and I used to listen to a random radio clip on weekends before we got out of bed in the mornings during our UA time. Gave us something to chit chat about and discuss.

frown

MNG

L
L
I don't know the procedure that Brainhurts uses to link to the archives successfully when she posts to the forum.

MB offered the archives at no cost for a short while, but later required a fee; however, the fee is just $49.95 back in September, which we found well worth the cost.

We can listen to the archives now that we have subscribed. Are you saying that you have paid for the subscription but now can't listen to them? That is most likely some software in your computer that needs to be updated. We can listen on two of our computers, but for some reason not on my H's laptop. We'll figure that out someday....hopefully....

Married 1980
DDay Nov 2010

Recovered thanks to Marriage Builders
M
M
MNG, have you bought a subscription? I listen to it all the time, too, so I just bought the subscription.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

B
B
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
MNG, have you bought a subscription? I listen to it all the time, too, so I just bought the subscription.
Me too. smile

I think, when we were able to listen to them for free we were given a gift for a short while. smile

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

J
J
I think Brainhurts uses the Force when she posts to the radio archives.

B
B
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
I think Brainhurts uses the Force when she posts to the radio archives.
Haha. Yes the force is with me (it's called my librarian skills). laugh

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

M
OP Offline
M
Ahh .. ok .. Nope i have not bought a subscription. I was enjoying the gift on random occasions when it was convienient. I dont listen often enough to justify it... in other words no enthusiastic agreement with MrsNiceGuy. She says to me .. "well we will just have to listen to the friday show only on saturday mornings then".

M
M
You might be able to get by by searching for links people have posted here. They mostly seem to still work (although I recently found out my signature, which linked to Dr. Harley's old 2010 archive on another site, didn't work any more).

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
M
OP Offline
M
I did notice that i can go to brainhurts links .. and then change the number at the end of the link and the segment changes to a random new one. The downfall is i cant know what that random segment will be about. lol .. O well ..

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,084 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation