Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
I have the iphone of my WH for a limited time. I tried to recover all the phones made, but it shows only a few, and I know tha a lot have been made the the OW. I have windows 7. I cant make it work. PLease help me.

M
M
plug it in to itunes and make a back up, then you can do all at leisure later.

Me BW (37)
WH (37)
DD1 6 yrs DD2 2 yr

A man who abandons his wife and children because of his infidelity is no price. I can do better then that, I deserve better then that.

The difficulties and struggles of today are but the price we must pay for the accomplishments and victories of tomorrow

Men must be honest with themselves before they can be honest with others. A man who is not honest with himself presents a hopeless case
D
D
Unfortunately the iPhone also lets you individually delete telephone call history.

Doormat_No_More
(Formerly Barnboy)
Original thread lost in the forum purge of '09.
4 months after D-Day
1 year after D-Day
Two Years Later
Four Years Later
M
M
yes, but when you back up to itunes, they are still on there, there is a thread in here with a link to the article on how to find them. It is in some hidden folder.

Me BW (37)
WH (37)
DD1 6 yrs DD2 2 yr

A man who abandons his wife and children because of his infidelity is no price. I can do better then that, I deserve better then that.

The difficulties and struggles of today are but the price we must pay for the accomplishments and victories of tomorrow

Men must be honest with themselves before they can be honest with others. A man who is not honest with himself presents a hopeless case
I
I
There are 2 solutions to recover recover iphone ipad ipod lost data--recover iphone SMS messages,Contacts,Photos,Videos,App,calendar, notes, call history and more.

1.Recover data from iOS Device
Scan iOS device directly to find data deleted recently,or data lost due to inaccessible iOS

2.Recover from iTunes Backup File
Scan iTunes backup files if you deleted data for a long time,failed to recover from iOS device directly,or lost iOS device

All-in-on iphone&iTues data recovery: Recover iphone lost data computer directly,or recover from iTunes Backup File

Run on Mac: Free download Iphone&iTunes Data Recovery(Mac),more information about Iphone&iTunes Data Recovery(Mac)

Run on Winodws: Free download Iphone 4 Data Recovery,more information about Wondershare iphone 4 Data Recovery

Free download Free download Iphone 4S Data Recovery,more information about Wondershare iphone 4 S Data Recovery

Free download Iphone 5 Data Recovery,more information about Wondershare iphone 5 Data Recovery

Free download Iphone 3GS Data Recovery,more information about Wondershare iphone 3GS Data Recovery

Run on Mac: iTunes data recovery software on Mac--Recover from iTunes backup file for iphone,ipod and ipad( you have Synced iphone/ipod/ipad data to iTunes ) on Mac,Recover deleted/lost iPhone Photos, Contacts,SMS Messages,video and more from iTunes backup files,with Wondershare Data Recovery for iTunes,you also can Recover Data for iPad and iPod,including video,music,photo and other files.

How to recover/restore iphone lost ...ware directly without backuped to iTunes?

Free download a data recovery for iPhone first: Wondershare data recovery For iphone 4, Fore iphone 3GS Recovery (for Windows users)

Wondershare Data Recovery for iTunes (for Mac users)

This use guide can help you recover/restore iphone lost data with iPhone data recovery software directly without backuped to iTunes,and how to recover Previous Data from iTunes Backup?

This recovery mode allows you to recover your previous data by extracting iTunes backup. You can use this recover mode to find your previous data that you failed to directly recover from your device, or you lost your device.

Step 1. Select iTunes backup file to scan

When launching the program, you�ll be lead to the Recover from iOS Device mode (the default mode). Switch to �Recover from iTunes Backup File�.

[Linked Image from recovery-iphone.com]

Here, all your iTunes backup files of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch which has ever synced with iTunes on this computer will be automatically found and listed. Select the one of yours and click Start Scan to begin iTunes backup extracting.

Step 2. Preview and recover previous data

After the scan, all your data backed up by iTunes can be found and displayed in categories. You can preview them one by one before recovery.

[Linked Image from recovery-iphone.com]

Then you can selectively mark and recover those you want by pressing Recover button at the bottom.

Note: Don't sync your device with iTunes when you realize that you've lost data, or the iTunes backup file will be updated after the sync, if you want to recover them through this recovery mode.

L
L
**edit**

moderator's note: please contact me to get permission to post recommendations here as per my instructions at the top of the forum: here

Last edited by Fireproof; 04/19/13 11:01 AM. Reason: TOS
B
B
You can recover from an old backup, but it will recover everything in that backup; there's no way to selectively recover from a backup. Which is a good reason to back up daily.
If you back up to your computer connect the phone to your computer, right click on it in iTunes, and choose "restore from backup". If you back up to iCloud go to Settings/General/Reset - Erase All Content and Settings. You will then be asked if you want to restore from the iCloud backup.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 700 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation