Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 44 of 85 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 84 85
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
WW wanted to see DD again today but wanted to do it outside the house. Her reasoning was she didn't want an altercation. I politely declined and said there wouldn't be one. Any thoughts in what she is thinking? My thoughts are she is feeling guilty about the situation and being in our home is dredging it up. Need a decoder please!

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Nothing new. Lost another 10lbs! Working out very hard in the gym. DS got sick and had to stay home from work to take care of him. Mailed her a letter with a certificate to get a massage at a spa and a rose. I got a response about what my motive is and I replied with "I know you have back pains thought this may help." Any good gift ideas for valentine's day since I probably won't spend it with her? Should I just ignore it and treat it as another day?

Last edited by TranquilDark; 02/01/13 12:48 PM.
T
T
Simple. Card. Modest but special chocolate.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks I was thinking of DS and I making a card and getting chocolates as well. In the card include a picture of WW and me before the affair. Too much?

N
N
Sorry, dude, the most empathy I could develop for her would be to send a pre-affair picture of the FOUR of you, with DSS cut out of the photo!

But, then again, I'm heartless!

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
LMAO! NG I like you were both aholes but I'm in plan A and that's not very plan A like now is it?! Enjoy the Super Bowl everyone! If your following my thread sorry about the nonsensical posts just keeping my habit of posting everyday. God bless!

N
N
I'm in plan A and that's not very plan A like now is it?!

Yeah, dude, my Plan A would have been the worst one on record, kinda like when Attila Plan A'd Rome!

Who do you like Sunday?

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Ravens by 21! Also thought of sending a pic reminding her of our SF lol but that isn't plan A like either!

C
C
Originally Posted by TranquilDark
Also thought of sending a pic reminding her of our SF lol but that isn't plan A like either!

Not for most women, it wouldn't be.

Me: BW, 57 fWH: 63 (Taffy1) Serial cheater
Presently on the Recovery Road, in the Online program.
B
B
Ravens by 21!
I have Ravens too, but I don't know if it's going to be by 3 TD.

As long as they can stop Kapernick from running. smile

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

N
N
Also thought of sending a pic reminding her of our SF lol but that isn't plan A like either!

Shhhhhh, don't let Bride hear that!

C
C
Originally Posted by NeverGuessed

Shhhhhh, don't let Bride hear that!

Bride is likely in a different space than Mrs. Dark....

N
N

Blessedly so.

C
C
Originally Posted by NeverGuessed

Blessedly so.
wink

J
J
I would not send a valentine card.
If anything send a picture of your family with a note: "I am willing to work with you to create a loving romantic marriage and get our family back together"

I would not reward her with chocolate and a spa. She's abandoned her son in puerto Rico. Is children services going to make him attend school? What is he doing all day?

T
T
Thanks I was thinking of DS and I making a card and getting chocolates as well. In the card include a picture of WW and me before the affair. Too much?

I would not include a photo. That is trying to force WW to admit there were good times between the two of you.

Where is the stick in your plan A. You need to try and meet WW needs. You also have to make WW face the consequences of her banging the OM.

Example, When WW comebacks you do not pick WW up at the air port. It is WW's problem to find a way to get back home. You calmlt tell WW that being she has OM in her life, she has made it the OM's problem to help her with her problems.

WW you can not have two men taking care of you at the same time.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Don't know about SS. I follow that mantra road. Her ENs are typical of females. Affection conversation etc. We had a nice conversation last time we talked and I got the card and spa for affection. Next time I will try to be physically affectionate. We will see how that goes. So by forcing her to see the good times is a bad thing? I get the feeling she is deleting all the fun times in our marriage aka rewriting and I thought the picture would help.

J
J
got her a small gift and she liked it. Smiled then realized it was from me then said something snotty
I haven't read your whole thread, so I apologize in advance if I am completely off base...

It seems like your attempts to deposit love bank units are simply irritating her. If that's the case, you could be making an unintentional withdrawal each time you attempt to make a deposit. I'm getting the impression that she is interpreting your Plan A as a sign of weakness/desperation, and that is a major turn off for her.

E
E
Don't know about SS. I follow that mantra road. Her ENs are typical of females. Affection conversation etc. We had a nice conversation last time we talked and I got the card and spa for affection. Next time I will try to be physically affectionate. We will see how that goes. So by forcing her to see the good times is a bad thing? I get the feeling she is deleting all the fun times in our marriage aka rewriting and I thought the picture would help.

Tranquil, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. About 3 weeks into my Plan B, I put together a photo album of me and Kiss during our happier times. On our honeymoon, on our family vacation, in Rhode Island where we would spend a week. I left it in a gift bag on the doorstep of his "love shack" and off I went with the kids. Within a couple of days, kiss broke it off with his skank and started to work on the marriage. Not a Plan B move but I believe it made a difference. Of course, I don't know for sure. It would be nice to have Kiss weigh in on that. wink

I say send the picture, send a few pictures or a photo album of the family. It won't hurt and it might make a difference. Either way, it's a nice gesture for her to have something to remember the family.

D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I disagree JC, I think she is baiting me to be an angry and abusive to justify her claims. The fact I am not is making her second guess her choices. She compliments me 2-3 times everytime I see her then immediately counters it with a fake snotty comment. "Your new outfit is nice you lost a lot of weight! Your pants are wrinkled though. "

Makes me think she hasn't shut the door but her fugged up loyalty to POSOM makes her apprehensive. She also stated that i should be happy cause im getting what i want (divorce). I politely said I want my family together and for us to work on the marriage but I will not stand by and let you lay up with some POSOM and hurt me and whenever she is ready for NC we can do it. She went on to say that I never wanted to be married and she was a trophy wife. I said no you weren't and that I will do what it takes to fix our marriage and expect her to do the same and if we can change the subject unless she agrees to NC POSOM. Either way she is still on the fence and Plan A till divorce is my best bet. I will do the pictures because I think its a good thing and won't hurt, who knows maybe she will have a turn around like kiss?

Page 44 of 85 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,015 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation