Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2717961 04/06/13 01:25 PM
B
OP Offline
B
So im all over this board failing at mostly everything. I was prepping for the divorce my WW wanted. Then tuesday i get blasted with random I love you from her via text while she was at the OM's house. So back and forth all week ive gotten her to admit she wants to work on the marriage, she cant stop her love for me, how when she sees me she wants to hug and kiss me. But still in the fog she says things like im just trying to work on me right now before i decide what to do. The problem is when i met with the OM the first time he was unaware of our true situation. He then gave me his word that if she decided to work on her marriage he'd step aside. Should i show him the weeks worth of texts to see if hes a man of his word, which i highly doubt?

Me: 33 yo BH
Dday: 2/14/13 WW moved out 3/14/13
married 13 years
son 13, daughter 9, daughter 6
started plan B april 8th
M
M
Oh sure, it wouldn't hurt. Just don't expect much from a rat. He is a punk and a sleazebag so don't expect anything. What it will do is cause conflict in the affair.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

B
OP Offline
B
Yeah im not expecting much. I think my fear is ticking my WW wife off more but that shouldnt be a concern. Right now he thinks hes golden, shes with him and im out of the picture.

married 13 years
started plan B april 8th
M
M
Originally Posted by beenhurtagain
Yeah im not expecting much. I think my fear is ticking my WW wife off more but that shouldnt be a concern. Right now he thinks hes golden, shes with him and im out of the picture.

If she is not angry, then you are not doing your job. If she is angry that means you are interfering in the affair. And isn't that your goal?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

B
OP Offline
B
Yep, come to think of it everytime she gets angry is when she pulls closer to me for a bit. Its just hard to comprehend upsetting someone i love.

married 13 years
started plan B april 8th
N
N
I would package all the notes in a single document, and attach that to a reply to her saying you'd love to welcome her back since she's realized what a low-life sleazeball her AP has proven to be....and CC him.

B
OP Offline
B
Shes coming over to talk tomorrow night and have dinner with me and the kids. Plan to record the convo. Maybe i'll wait until i get some more from her before presenting it to him. I've always jumped to quick and not had enough hard proof, then things get spun on me. I did find on beenverified that he filed for bankruptcy in 06 and has a couple liens against him now. They always find the winners. To bad there was nothing on there about the abuse charges ive heard about.

Last edited by beenhurtagain; 04/06/13 02:35 PM.

married 13 years
started plan B april 8th
B
OP Offline
B
Wqell she stopped for dinner. Had a full blown fog filled conversation. She lied about coming to my house to the OM, she lied when she left to us saying she had to go to work when she actually was trying to not get caught in a lie with the OM. Pathetic people. She said she was going to tell OM about our convos all week but i couldnt tell him anything. She said she was done texting me i had to much ammo on her. Demanded i delete all my texts before she told him. Yeah right, i printed them all out then deleted.

Said it was a huge mistake she shouldnt have said i love you all week, i wanna come home and work on the marriage until she had her head on straight. (Mmmmm that cake is damn good isnt it?) And it isnt really lying to the OM if she doesnt tell him all the details because she shouldnt have said what she said.

Did i mention i dont understand what shes going through? You know it really hurts her when im asking questions to everyone about her OM. I'm making her look foolish. And its only half her fault, i guess i must have set up all the dates for them to go on and spend all my money. Via text i thought we were getting somewhere, in person shes way out there.

Tomorrow im taking the print out showing the OM then going plan B. I've got my IM setup, kids dont really miss her so that isnt an issue. Hopefully let her crash and burn then see where the pieces are if i want any of it. I know and she knows the OM isnt gonna be to happy to see what i have. I doubt it would end it but if i can create some turmoil within the affair +1 for me.

She says she needs to wait to tell him. If i want to make her miserable then go ahead and tell him. She loves him to. Kinda works in my favor, if i get to him first she cant corrupt what was said. Oh well shes gonna be mad, i've been mad alot to.

Last edited by beenhurtagain; 04/07/13 06:59 PM.

married 13 years
started plan B april 8th
B
OP Offline
B
Well that was quick, he gave her the boot just from what I told him.

married 13 years
started plan B april 8th
E
E

That's great! That puts you in a better position to Plan A, though. I personally think you should hold off on Plan B.

E
E
Originally Posted by Rocketqueen

That's great! That puts you in a better position to Plan A, though. I personally think you should hold off on Plan B.

Ooops. Just skimmed your other thread and saw Plan B was advised for you.

B
OP Offline
B
Yeah im assuming she talked her way out of it with him, pretty much what i expected. Either that or he doesnt care because she'll become disposable when the next woman crosses his path. Either way i went plan B this afternoon, me and the kids dont need her toxic actions in our lives.

married 13 years
started plan B april 8th
M
M
Did you deliver all the texts to him?

Exposure 101

B
OP Offline
B
Yes hand delivered a print out. He seemed upset but like i said she'll lie her way around it. Lies feed lies and thats all she can do at this point. Its depressing seeing what shes become, the lack of interest in the kids. Stupid affairs....

Last edited by beenhurtagain; 04/08/13 06:13 PM.

married 13 years
started plan B april 8th
M
M
Yes hand delivered a print out. He seemed upset but like i said she'll lie her way around it. Lies feed lies and thats all she can do at this point. Its depressing seeing what shes become, the lack of interest in the kids. Stupid affairs....

Good job! It probably won't end the affair, but it sure created conflict!

Exposure 101

B
OP Offline
B
Yeah if nothing else it got him thinking. The irrational thinking is what blows me away. I've read it a million times on different affair stories here and elsewhere but until you live it hard to understand. In 5 mins she went from well i guess im coming home to i cant trust you with anything i say to its over between us to i love the OM!!! Doesnt help when i see her loser friends, the one who is 24, 2 kids with a loser dad, divorced, no job and a ged posting on her fb wall OMG its so nice to see you genuinely happy. Burns my backside...

married 13 years
started plan B april 8th
M
M
Yeah im assuming she talked her way out of it with him, pretty much what i expected. Either that or he doesnt care because she'll become disposable when the next woman crosses his path. Either way i went plan B this afternoon, me and the kids dont need her toxic actions in our lives.
Did you give her a Plan B letter? Change the locks? Do you have your IM lined up? Sorry if you've already answered these - I'm just getting caught up.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

B
OP Offline
B
Yeah on all 3, i changed the locks a couple weeks ago after she gave back her garage door opener. I just used a letter that was posted for me in divorce forums.

married 13 years
started plan B april 8th

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 672 guests, and 84 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation