Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
P
Originally Posted by Power77
Hi! We are both 35..he is just 6 months older. Our babies are 3 and 1,5 years. He sometimes so much controlling that it causes more pressure and stress to me. Its not that i dont care about our babies and our future but the present it can be so overhelming..i get stuck. I want to break free from the bad mood low self esteem no motivation no energy and strength trap. I want to feel happy everyday to appreciate every day and our life to be strong to take care my family and me. Not to be tired and angry stressed and stomach sick all day.

Do you know the number one cause for depression in women is their relationship with their husband? If you can fix that, the depression will go away.

Definitely get on ADs for now.

How is your husband controlling?

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

P
Power77 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
No i havent been to doctor but years ago i had the need to talk to someone and had asessions with psychologist/counselling. I dont believe in myself i am very cruel judge of myself, i feel that most people even my husband doesnt love me..many things..negative things. Lost contact with friends, always feel tired and then i hate myself for not have everythibg in the house under control. Lately i barely have the power to do some basic things..sure to take care of the children, cook, little cleaning. I i am actually a simple person..i just need few things or getaways to help me relax..gain power..get in touch with myself.. Maybe go out for a coffee or dinner..shopping..maybe a hobby..dance or exrrcise or anything interesting..maybe these things are very common..but for me that i dont have them, not even once a month is my dream. I just want to feel happy for my children and husband. I hope i am not sounded like a bad mother..

P
Power77 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hm..for doctor i dont have extra money at this moment.
My husband is like it doesnt matter to him how you feel but what have you done. Sometimes he tells me do this what you can and how you can and after he can say why you dont go to bed earlier and wake up easier in the morning and why you have so bad mood and are you unhappy with children and me...and so on..you should start believe in yourself and the next day says something to make me feel worse. He wants to help me and we have the same goals in life but its like he is too practical to feel me. I am notasking for feel sorry for me or an excusr for not doing some things or whatever..i just need more understanding and that i need my time to heal myself..whatever is i have..depression or i dont know. Its like he expecys me to always listen to him and to push a button and be fixed. Like computer format me. ...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 697 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation