Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2720197 04/17/13 05:58 AM
T
OP Offline
T
Ok so everyone is telling me to get the info off my wife's iphone5. Heres some issues maybe you can help me with. The phone is NOT on our acct. actually its a work phone, that they update it regularly for work software. So its not jailbroke. Next they sync/back up all the phones on the work acct. to a computer I have NO access too. And lastly I don't have any idea what/how the acct info is for work to try to do a backup on my own computer?? Any ideas whats the best way to proceed with a phone I have NOOO access too?

K
K
-I believe you can back up iphones to more than one computer. download itunes, then go into setting and set itunes to not sync or back up without you telling it to. then only back up, no sync. but this will just give you a place to look.
-you then need to get a program to read the backup. I used Devipher media decipher text program. I think it was around $30. This program will let you see all the text messages in an easy format and even has a section to "recover" deleted messages. It will only see some of the deleted ones.
-Where you may not find anything is if she isn't texting. I bought another program last night called Wondershares Dr. Phone. No back up needed, you just plug the phone into your pc and it will scan the phone and pull up text messages, camera roll, and what I was looking for, the attatchments. My wife was texting and emailing pictures of herself to POSOM and this program retrieved almost all of them even though she had deleted them.
-You can do a trialof the program and see some of what it finds or purchase it for a bit over $60. In my case it was well worth the money.

Me: 34 BH
Her: 31 FWW
DD (6)
DS (3)
D-day 2/2/13

K
K
If you can't get your hands on the phone, then your hands are tied there.

DD (6)
DS (3)
D-day 2/2/13

T
OP Offline
T
do I have to have the passcode for this program?

K
K
no you do not. with wondershare dr phone you don't even need to back up the phone. You just plug the phone into your usb, run program and it will get all of the info off of the phone. The text recover is kinda sucky on it but it does work (just slow to navigate). but it recovers pictures that were texted/emailed even if they were then deleted. call history, text history, etc.
if you can back it up to itunes on your computer (don't sync, just backup. go into itunes before hooking up phone and go into options and tell it to NOT automatically sync). plug in phone and just click backup. then run decipher text (you can also do wondershare from backup) and you can see what is hidden. With wondershare you can even select anything you want to keep a copy of and it will save it on your computer without doing anything to the phone. WELL worth the $

DD (6)
DS (3)
D-day 2/2/13

T
OP Offline
T
I found out its a 4s, I bought the full version of dr.fone, but it wont let me scan the phone unless I have the passcode. Is this a recent change. I cant see how im doing it wrong, the directions seem pretty straight forward.

M
M
Bump

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

L
L
They also offer a version for Android OS phones for $49.95

http://www.wondershare.com/data-recovery/android-data-recovery.html

LTL

B
B
Well, I walked in on my wife unexpectedly and she tried to hide the phone between a set of folded sheets. I guess she must think I am stupid. She is married to that stupid phone. I want to retrieve what has been going on, but she always has it by her side. The games people play. I have wondered if there is a relaxing drug that will knock her out long enough for me to scan her texts and photos. Any suggestions on how I get that phone?

B
B
That phone is on our account, but want to get the info without her knowing about it. Thoughts?

B
B
Maybe there is a way to tap into her phone from our home wi-fi.
Looking for some help here.
Thx

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,071 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation