Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 40 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 39 40
R
R
She never left, she said she was leaving. I went out and looked to see if she was gone and the car was still out in the parking stall so I just thought she was sitting in it wanting to be alone. Later, while I was in bed I hear crying, I came out of the bedroom and she was on the couch crying, she never left. She was on the balcony for a few hours. She even watched me go out and see if the car was still there. Thats just it, I was happy and I thought she was, she sure seemed like it anyway but all of a sudden something just changed and she left us.

P
P
And you THOUGHT SHE WAS HAPPY?

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

P
P
That was 2 days ago. She was not happy, and you know it. Stop pretending you don't know why she left. Nobody threatens to leave one day, is too happy to leave the next day, then leaves for no reason on the third day.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

M
M
you have cut all communication - I need my medication, please let me come and get it.

FWW, 36

P
P
She left because you abused her. We've told you that already.
She left because YOU are not serious about recovery.

What are you going to do about it?

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

P
P
mrs.cen, call the police if he has medication you need and won't give it to you.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

R
R
I don't know what to say, she said she was happy but scared all the time. Maybe she felt she was walking on eggshells and I didn't even realize it. She acted happy and said so but I really don't know what she is feeling, she only knows that. Her attitude just seems to flip on a dime and then shes gone, then shes back.

R
R
I never cut all communication, the house phone has not rung once. of course she can have her medication. I've been asking her to come home all night. The buzzer for the apartment hasn't gone off?

Last edited by RNR2013; 06/15/13 11:36 PM.
M
M
Originally Posted by markos
Originally Posted by markos
Originally Posted by RNR2013
She has not really shown me anything substantial to show that she is serious.

I thought she was pretty serious when she agreed to you quitting your higher paying job for a much lower one so the two of you could be together every night. Financial support is huge for a withdrawn woman. She was willing to take a big hit there for the prospect of rebuilding a romantic relationship with you.

Of course, that can't be done with demands, disrespect, and anger.

When are you contacting Dr. Harley?

When are you contacting Dr. Harley?

Is there some reason you never answer this question?

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
M
M
you know i dont have that number

FWW, 36

R
R
I'll send an e-mail tonight.

B
B
Email your questions to Joyce Harley at mbradio@marriagebuilders.com. When your email question is chosen to be answered on the radio show, you will be notified by email directing you to listen to the rebroadcast. If you would like to consider being a caller, include your telephone number. You will be called by us to explain the procedure to you. Every caller will receive a complementary book by Dr. Harley that addresses their question.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

J
J
This thread is difficult to follow because there seems to be a lot of gaps and inconsistencies. But this much is certain: serious intervention is needed here. Both of you are incapable of handling this without help.

Contact the Harleys. Wait for their input. Cease fire.

R
R
Originally Posted by Prisca
She left because YOU are not serious about recovery.

What are you going to do about it?

I am/was serious about recovery. I can't recover what she doesn't want back. She has left a number of times, even before I put her out. She's gone again tonight and even gave up her keys to the apartment.

R
R
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Email your questions to Joyce Harley at mbradio@marriagebuilders.com. When your email question is chosen to be answered on the radio show, you will be notified by email directing you to listen to the rebroadcast. If you would like to consider being a caller, include your telephone number. You will be called by us to explain the procedure to you. Every caller will receive a complementary book by Dr. Harley that addresses their question.

I'm working on the E-mail right now.

M
M
YOU DEMANDED THEM BACK (Sorry I wont continue to comment - you are not being honest)
PLEASE let me have my meds.

FWW, 36

R
R
you can have them, you just need to come get them.

Last edited by RNR2013; 06/15/13 11:51 PM.
R
R
Well, she came to get her meds. When I opened the door she just barged in and won't leave. She says she is done with the recovery program and will not have anything to do with the NC letter which was not accepted at the door. . She thinks I had an affair? Because there are pics on my computer of girls that I don't know? I don't even remember when I got those. Other wise prove it? You all seem to think so as well? I guess that will hold up in court, yeah right! You say it's not me looking to recover? Why did I take her back to try reconciling? It's not me who doesn't want this, It's her.

D
D
Oh you want recovery on your terms and not using MB. You want that old marriage back were you were in charge and your wife was your servant. It seems when you don't get what you want you use AOs and the police to get it regardless on how she feels. That needs to stop as well as the not answering questions and lying. You know why those pics where there.

Your wife needs to stop the soiled princess act as well and be serious. She is still in contact with POSOM IMO and he's looking better everyday you act like a domineering caveman. What were the EPs? You do know they apply to both of you! What meds she need so desperately? This is going on with your daughter present? For shame!

R
R
I am not acting domineering. I simply told her that she can't leave, then return and so on. She either stays or she goes its simple. My EPs are the same as hers only I will not give her access to my email which contains legal info between me and my lawyer (I'm not stupid) we are reconciling not reconciled. I think she is in contact also. She no longer has the iPhone as I have had it cut off. She no longer even has keys to the apartment. My wife was never my servant. My wife has some psychiatric problems and is under the care of a psychiatrist. She suffers from sever panic and anxiety. Nothing is going on with my daughter present, I won't do that anymore. As for the pics I don't know. She can say what she wants but I don't even know those people. Otherwise show proof something happened. Something's have to be changed in the program, I have no choice but to go to the rig, have to pay bills some how now that money is gambled away. She did this last week as well, she left then wanted money so I gave it to her and its gone. I have some thinking to do.

Last edited by RNR2013; 06/16/13 08:17 AM.
Page 20 of 40 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 39 40

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation