Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 67 of 68 1 2 65 66 67 68
M
M
Originally Posted by Logans_Run
Those of us that are short and (ahem) cute do not stretch the truth. Some of us measure inches in 0.5 range......such as 5' 3.5" ............I am just saying....

OR.................5'3" when you are 4'8"!! rotflmao

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Love the new look of the album! I just noticed that believer has a motorcycle just like my husbands. This is her picture on her motorcycle - remember believer?

[Linked Image from fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net]

Did you yahoos look at the new album? Faith has really jazzed it up!!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

K
K
I have to admit that one poster's observation of my first coming here ages ago was right. I really wasn't here to contribute, I was here for something to read (and when I did contribute it was non helpful..."poking a sharp stick in a sore place" was how a vet put it). I was 19 and very stupid...

Now, however, I have a preference to help. My own fiance has next to no interest in MB but before I go too far down that road, I enjoy being able to assist others, though I'm afraid I have a bit of a temper in regard to certain aspects of waywards and BHs.

I am certainly inquisitive...I'd almost compare myself to Data, in that I seem to be inclined to take in anything I can learn (except math which I have craptons of trouble with). This irritates a lot of people.

Okay, I don't want to bore you with a biography so I won't keep up. Otherwise I'll have a giant wall of text. rotflmao

One last edit: If it makes you happy, call me halfpint. I really don't mind. stickout

Last edited by karmasrose; 06/15/13 09:12 PM.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
M
M
Lolin in dis thread... smile

L
L
Those of us that are short and (ahem) cute do not stretch the truth. Some of us measure inches in 0.5 range......such as 5' 3.5" ............I am just saying....

Ummm.....it depends on the sock thickness and heel thickness.......of course you HAVE to measure in hair height as well.......it sounds reasonable to me. stickout

"Get busy living, or get busy dying"...... The Shawshank Redemption.
M
M

Ummm.....it depends on the sock thickness and heel thickness.......of course you HAVE to measure in hair height as well.......it sounds reasonable to me. stickout

rotflmao

Exposure 101

B
B
Love the new look of the album! I just noticed that believer has a motorcycle just like my husbands. This is her picture on her motorcycle - remember believer?

Are you talking about this one?
Originally Posted by Faith1
SickofLimbo and his boys,
AnnaBelleRose,
and NewPetals and her WH
have all been added to the album hurray

Here's the link, and the password to view the album. Please remember that MB is a public forum, and so is Photobucket. The album is "private", so the wandering Photobucket public can not view it on Photobucket, and therefore WE MUST use the password to view it. However, anyone looking HERE can obviously figure out the password. Hope that makes sense.

--> MB Photo Album <--

Password is the last name of the author/Dr. that created this website and books of marriage principles. The first letter is capitalized.

You can post pictures 2 ways:

1. Post your links here for any photos you want to share. Putting them on this thread keeps them all in one place, and posting your own link gives you easy control of editing, adding and deleting if/when you change your mind.

or...

2. You can e-mail your photos to me, faith1again@yahoo.com, and I will be glad to add them to my photobucket MB Album.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

M
M
Originally Posted by BrainHurts

Are you talking about this one?[b]

That's it!

Exposure 101

K
K
It would sure be nice to drive that bike...! Wow.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

B
B
Yup I've seen it. It's nice.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

M
M

On second thought, that might not be the same motorcycle. My DH has a Honda Goldwing, I think.

Exposure 101

V
V

Last edited by Viscountess; 06/16/13 02:18 PM.

Me: 30
Him: 39
Together 5 years
Married the very best man in the world 04/06/2013 after being common law for too long. I'm a lucky woman.
7 Cats - Viscount Ashley of Leftfield, Pawkie Petunia, The Timinator, Leo the Lionheart, Fruit Snack, Cloud, and Barret
And our very lucky pony, Starbucks
M
M
Viscountess, I copied and pasted your photos into my webbrowser and it took me right there. You look beautiful in your wedding dress!! Congrats!! hug

Exposure 101

V
V
Viscountess, I copied and pasted your photos into my webbrowser and it took me right there. You look beautiful in your wedding dress!! Congrats!! hug

Thank you!

I'm going to ride my pony in the dress this summer and take some more photos with it.

Together 5 years
Married the very best man in the world 04/06/2013 after being common law for too long. I'm a lucky woman.
7 Cats - Viscount Ashley of Leftfield, Pawkie Petunia, The Timinator, Leo the Lionheart, Fruit Snack, Cloud, and Barret
S
S
Originally Posted by Viscountess
Fixed!! Edited to remove my real name!
Viscountess, your real name shows when I click any of those links.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
F
F
Pepper, Bliss, and Mel,

You guys do not look exactly like I pictured you but very close. It was so weird seeing actual pics of people rather than leaving it up to my imagination.

Pep,

You really look a lot like my imaginary image of you. Glad I don't have to change her much because I really like her wink

Last edited by fifteenyears; 06/16/13 02:49 PM.

Me (WS) Husband (BS)
DS - 15
DD -10
My D-day - 11/12/11

Today Me (BS) H (WS)
D-Day #2 01/14/12
I don't want to just survive my affair, I want to recover from it!
V
V
Originally Posted by SugarCane
Originally Posted by Viscountess
Fixed!! Edited to remove my real name!
Viscountess, your real name shows when I click any of those links.

Thank you! I think I fixed that, too.

I hate new things and I'm peeved that Webshots changed to SMILE which will no longer work through my work PC and I can't get photos to post from my phone. I am change resistant!

Together 5 years
K
K
So am I...I always get used to them in the end, which stinks, but...still. stickout

K
K
Um. My name on the photo album is kilter thrower. I thought you guys liked me

Husband (me) 39
Wife 36
Daughter 21
Daughter 19
Son 14
Daughter 10
Son 8 (autistic)

M
M
Originally Posted by kilted_thrower
Um. My name on the photo album is kilter thrower. I thought you guys liked me

stickout

Exposure 101

Page 67 of 68 1 2 65 66 67 68

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 820 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation