Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#2755026 09/15/13 06:44 PM
J
OP Offline
J
Please pray for my cousin Little Will.
He is 6 years old, has been battling cancer and liver failure, and now has a fungal infection in his brain.
His parents were on the verge of divorce but have commited to working on their marriage. Please pray for the entire family.
Thank you

L
L
Prayers sent for little Will and the entire family unit

Last edited by lookin4thehandle; 09/16/13 11:05 AM.
B
B
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
Please pray for my cousin Little Will.
He is 6 years old, has been battling cancer and liver failure, and now has a fungal infection in his brain.
His parents were on the verge of divorce but have commited to working on their marriage. Please pray for the entire family.
Thank you
pray

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

A
A
Father we pray for Little Will who is battles a variety of battles. Father we pray your mercies and grace upon the family that You would abide close to them. Father bring healing into all the lives whether it is physical, spiritual or personal. Father especially for Little Will we ask that you would be his marvelous healer. Father we ask these things in Jesus name, Amen.

J
OP Offline
J
Good news!
The infection in his brain has declined and he is allowed to stay at Ronald McDonald house next to the hospital.
Thabk you for your continued prayers

A
A
Good news!
The infection in his brain has declined and he is allowed to stay at Ronald McDonald house next to the hospital.
Thabk you for your continued prayers

Wonderful news....I'll keep praying.

L
L
Great news Jedi.

"Get busy living, or get busy dying"...... The Shawshank Redemption.
H
H
pray

Me 46yrs
WH 46yrs "Isildur"
Married: 22yrs 8mths
DS 9yrs;DD 19yrs;DS 21yrs
Bomb drop:marriage not working don't know if ILY 12.11.11
DD:26.11.11
WH moves to OW house 28.11.11
Formal MB Plan A 14.4.12
Plan B 27.4.12
D:20.7.14

"There are moments in life that make us & set the course of who we become. Sometimes they're little & subtle,sometimes they're big & we never saw them coming. No one asks for their life to change, but it does. It's what we do afterwards that counts & we find out who we are."
J
OP Offline
J
Thank you all for.your prayers.
Little Will has completed another round of chemotherapy. He is in the hospital and they say he may be able to stay in the Ronald McDonald house next week.

Their plan is to perform a transplant if he is well enough

Thank you again

J
OP Offline
J
Little Will is now in the Ronald McDonald house with his family for outpatient care.
The doctors hope he gets well enough to perform a bone marrow transplant.
He is sick from the chemo but taking medicine.
Thank you foe your continued prayers!

J
OP Offline
J
Unfortunately Little Wil has taken a turn for the worse.
He is vomiting and has a fever.
The Doctor called his grandma and said he may pass away anytime from tonight to maybe a couple weeks..... [img:left][Linked Image from s29.postimg.org][/img]

Last edited by Jedi_Knight; 01/24/14 12:03 AM.
B
B
So sorry ((((littlewill))))

pray

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

J
OP Offline
J
Today's (Monday) update on Little Will: he had a good night. He slept most of the night. His fever went backup to 103 but did come down with Tylenol. He ate a few pieces of beef jerky (one of his favorite foods). Considering that a few days ago, They did not think he would make it through the night, this is wonderful. Thanks for all your prayers. Please continue. We believe in miracles.

B
B
Today's (Monday) update on Little Will: he had a good night. He slept most of the night. His fever went backup to 103 but did come down with Tylenol. He ate a few pieces of beef jerky (one of his favorite foods). Considering that a few days ago, They did not think he would make it through the night, this is wonderful. Thanks for all your prayers. Please continue. We believe in miracles.
Thanks for the update.

And as always, the little guy is in my prayers.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

J
OP Offline
J

From my aunt last night: Little Will eating beef jerky tonight. Bad news again. Doctors say he only has 2 days to 2 weeks. Praying for our very own little miracle

[Linked Image from s30.postimg.org]

Last edited by Jedi_Knight; 01/28/14 11:33 AM.
J
OP Offline
J
update from my Aunt:
:' ( Update on Little Will. The Doctor cried today, knowing that Little Will's days are numbered -- without a miracle. The Doctor also believes in miracles! They are doing their best to just keep Little Will "comfortable". Please don't give up praying!!!!! We believe in miracles!!!!!

B
B
Dear Lord, your ever present Grace and Mercy is amazing, and we know that you have a perfect plan for all of us in this life until we can walk with you forever in eternal life. Please wrap Little Will in your arms and carry him so that he may remain joyful for every breathe here on earth. If it is your will, we ask for a miracle of recovery for Little Will. Please also provide a well of love and peace for Little Will's family, friends, and doctors. Thank you for providing all that you have for Little Will and the loving stamina that you have already provided for his family as they have cared for Will. In Jesus's name, Amen.

DDays - six months of them
THANK YOU God and Marriage Builders.
We never knew that it could be this good! smile
J
OP Offline
J
from my aunt:

Hello FB Prayer Warriors. Today is Thursday: Pray for Little Will Day. He is still running a fever off and on. No other changes. We still need a miracle! Please don't give up praying!

J
OP Offline
J
update from my Aunt: A little Update on Little Will for today, Friday. He had water on his lungs, causing him difficulty in breathing. They treated him with Lasix. He still has an appetite. His Grandpa (my brother Bill) has been cooking him steak; which Little Will loves. Please continue your prayers for a "Miracle for Little Will".

J
OP Offline
J
�Little Will slept through the night but woke up puking. They are giving him blood today. Please continue to pray for miracle.

A
A
Continuing prayers

J
OP Offline
J
Today, Little Will was busy watching cartoons, eating beef jerky, and dozing; they had to give him blood platelets. Thank you for your continued prayers

J
OP Offline
J
morning update from my Aunt:

Little Will going in for experimental surgery in one hour. Please Please pray.

B
B
wow, prayers are on the way!

J
OP Offline
J
Little Will's surgery has been postponed until Monday. They are waiting for some approval. Please pray. This could be our miracle.....

(Update from my Aunt)

B
B
Little Will's surgery has been postponed until Monday. They are waiting for some approval. Please pray. This could be our miracle.....

(Update from my Aunt)
Thanks for keeping us updated.

Continued prayers. pray

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

B
B
Praying for Little Will's surgery today.

J
OP Offline
J
update from my Aunt:

[Linked Image from i57.tinypic.com]

This photo from December. Praying for Little Will in person. He was doing so well and we were so optimistic. Now the doctors are fearful we may lose him today or tomorrow. Please pray for a miracle and water retention pressing on his lungs.

A
A
Offering prayers to The Lord.

J
OP Offline
J
update from my Aunt:

Little Will has a 4th infection.

But PTL....he is still with us!!!! Please continue prayers. We are grateful for EVERY PRAYER.

I especially love this one from Wil Kaiser.

Oh Lord of all glory, all we have in our critical times of need is You. Your own Word expresses to us that you alone are our Refuge and strength.

Your Word promises, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." (Isa. 41:10,13) Blessed Jesus, God of all Healing, grasp the hand of Little Will and 'up hold him with Your righteous right hand'. You've charge us to have faith in Christ, in Your promises, to believe that You will do what Your Word says you will do.

You have declared, "I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is there anything to hard for me?" (Jeremiah 32:26) "I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security."

And so we are forever attached to You and to Your Word in faith and belief for Will's miraculous healing, even today, Lord. And Will's heart, his parents, his family, so many Christian brothers and sisters cry out to you, "Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise." (Jer. 17:14)

And together with the many who pray, we proclaim Will's healing in Christ alone! We are eternally grateful, O Lord, for your perfected care and keeping of this one we fully surrender, fully entrust to you.

And together, in Christ belief, we declare the VICTORY over all evil infirmity that is attempting to steal this little boys life, steal his parents joy and human treasure.

Thank you Lord for revealing Yourself in great power and authority to intercede in Will's health circumstance to purpose him long life to bring you all praise and all glory, for you alone are worthy, O Lord. Amen

J
OP Offline
J
Hi everyone. Today is Thursday, Pray for Little Will Day. My only update is that he slept through the night. We are in desperate need of a miracle. I know you are all praying fervently for Little Will and his family. Please continue!!!!!! I will do another post when I hear more info

(Update from my Aunt. Thank you all for your continued prayers. )

J
OP Offline
J
update from my Aunt:

Good morning FB prayer warriors. Today's update on Little Will: the Doctor said his liver is enlarged due to leukemia cells. Please lift this up before the Lord. James 5:15 - A prayer offered up in faith will make a sick person well; the Lord will raise him up.

B
B
Continued prayers, friend.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

S
S
Sending prayers...

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
J
OP Offline
J
update from my Aunt:

Good morning Facebook Prayer Warriors! This is today's update on Little Will. He sleeps most of the time. when his Grandma Fostine used the suction device on him, he fought with great strength. I have been told that it is a very good sign when they fight! PLEASE keep praying for our miracle!

N
N
Prayers continuing, Jedi.

Thanks for the update!

Gooooo Will!!

Dday- Feb 1998
Recovered!!
B
B
Thank you so much for the updates. Prayers are continuing!!

J
OP Offline
J
[Linked Image from i58.tinypic.com]

Update from my Aunt:
Little Will and Big Will. Facial swelling gone down some. Please continue to pray for our healing miracle

A
A
Sending more prayers....

J
OP Offline
J
Thank you all for praying.
He is still hanging in there; he is a brave little boy.

B
B
Thank you for the update Jedi. We prayed for Little Will at our church service last evening.

J
OP Offline
J
Great update from my Aunt:

Great Praying FB Prayer warriors. ALL of Little Wills infections are gone!!!!! They possibly will be able to try experimental drug this Friday!!!!!!!

M
M
Great update from my Aunt:

Great Praying FB Prayer warriors. ALL of Little Wills infections are gone!!!!! They possibly will be able to try experimental drug this Friday!!!!!!!

That sounds like fantastic news. smile

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
J
OP Offline
J
[Linked Image from i61.tinypic.com]

Update from my Aunt: This is Little Will yesterday smiling as he talks to his Grandma Sue on the phone. He set aside his own oxygen mask breathing without it. He continues to Amaze the Doctors who say they do not understand why he is improving!!!!!! They plan on starting chemo again!!!! Great praying FB Partners!! Please continue.

K
K
Wonderful news, and photo!

B
B
Fantastic news! Thank you Lord! smile

J
OP Offline
J
Thank you all for your prayers.
They are greatly appreciated. The Bible tells us to "pray for one another" and it is so comforting to know that we will be with our loved ones in Heaven after our days on earth are over.

Unfortunately, Little Will passed away today.

Please keep his family in your prayers.

Thank you.

B
B
I'm so sorry to read this Jedi.

Yes, prayers continue for all who cared so well for Little Will. For his family, friends, and medical staff.

N
N
I'm so sorry to read this, Jedi.

My prayers and deepest sympathy for the family.

Dday- Feb 1998
Recovered!!
K
K
I'm very sorry.

Wishing you all strength.

M
M
I am so sorry to hear this, Jedi. My prayers are with all of Will's family and loved ones, and all those who have been praying for him.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
M
M
I am so sorry, Jedi.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

A
A
My sympathies for all of Little Will's family and blessed by those who have prayed and cared for him.May God comfort family and friends.

B
B
I'm so sorry for your loss Jedi. Little Will is with our Heavenly Father. Rest in peace little Will.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,169 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation