Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 38 1 2 3 4 5 6 37 38
C
OP Offline
C
I didn't see her today but I texted her and told her I missed her and I was thinking of her. I asked her how her day was and complimented her on her fashion.

I should see her tomorrow. I been working on dressing more attractive and all.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

For jealousy arouses a husband's fury, and he will show no mercy
C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by MrsWondering
Originally Posted by ChristianSamuari
Thank you Mrs.W.

I am grateful for all the support but I think I might of messed things up. The affair is over as far as I know and today on my birthday we spent some time together. As I was taking her back to her parents house I said Can I have a kiss for my birthday. She seem to be shocked and asked that you would want a kiss from me, and I said it would make it a great birthday. Well... I got a kiss and then some. We end up having sex...

For some reason I think I messed things up by having sex with her. What is your opinion on this?

Not a mistake to have SF with your wife, CS -- though I would take precautions to protect your health in this department. Do all that you can to confirm and insure that the affair is indeed over.

Mrs. W

My in-laws are helping by keeping tabs on her. I have not mention the affair recently. I figured once her love bank is back to being in love with me then we could move towards addressing it once she decides she wants to reconcile the marriage. She hasn't schedule IC yet but needs to. We are working on something's the MC gave us.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

J
J
I need to caution you:
The only affair recovery program you should focus on is Surviving an Affair.

C
OP Offline
C
I am, and I was surprised to learn that I am not supposed o mention the affair at all.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

B
B
Originally Posted by ChristianSamuari
I am, and I was surprised to learn that I am not supposed o mention the affair at all.
Only after all your questions have been answered then you don't bring the affair up again.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

C
OP Offline
C
Then I will wait until I have a strong love bank account with her.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

C
OP Offline
C
I took her out to eat yesterday and she seemed cold and distant. Gave her a kiss and held her hand. We went back to her parents house and sat there and watched Duck Dynasty... We talked here and there but I felt like she was kind of pushing me away.

I have not reached out to her today and I don't think I am going to the rest of the week. This is taking a huge toll on me and thinking about the sex we had, and I am thinking she probably said somethings or was thinking of the other guy while we were doing it.

Probably why she cried afterwards, probably miss that Sorry Piece of Crap.

Oh and she said she can't answer any questions right now because she can't think...Is this FOG Bull or Depression Junk.

Last edited by ChristianSamuari; 11/18/13 11:20 AM.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

C
OP Offline
C
Didn't feel like talking to her and she just called and then I felt fine...is that normal?

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

J
J
Is it normal?
Yes plan A is crazy. Thats why Dr Harley only recommends it for about 6 months.
Just make sure you avoid love busters

J
J
Have you told her parents yhat you have a plan to save your marriage and restore romantic love and would like their help?

C
OP Offline
C
I actually told my parents to stay out of it. They understand my approach and have helped with repairs around the house but anything else they do is out of scope...external love busters. My mom says she wants to have girl talk with her.

Not sure how they can help.

How long does it take the FOG to exit the system of the WS?

Last edited by ChristianSamuari; 11/18/13 01:39 PM.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

J
J
I mean your in laws.

J
J
As for fog....
That won't end until the affair does and I think its an active affair.

C
OP Offline
C
I don't think it's active unless there is somebody else. The OM's W keeps harassing my wife and letting her have it.

My wife said she doesn't know what to do, she wish she had a sign and then she said to me, Why I still love her.

I began to go through a list of things. She hasn't contacted me back yet.

Shouldn't I be the one asking her why she still loves me or if she even does love me?

I felt like answer that question was a can that was waiting to be open.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

C
OP Offline
C
My daughter is mine, no doubt about it.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

J
J
Trust me the affair is underground

C
OP Offline
C
I believe she has to deal with the issue of the heart right now. She said she feels alone but that is to be expected.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

T
T
She is gaslighting you. All waywards say anything to get you off their back. I know you want to believe she's the exception but chances are she's not.

Sorry you're going through this but you need to treat her as if she has no self control and is an addict because that is exactly what she is right now. She wants the relationship she built and she will do anything to keep it going as long as possible.

D
D
You need to tell the children before your WW spin it into it being your fault for her adultery. I told my SS and DS, 9 and 4 at the time. Now I have custody and WW all but abandoned DS. SS is living with her and POSOM and let me tell you he isn't happy. WWs will also pull the "abuse" card as well. You teach your kids that they should tell the truth right? Time to practice what you preach.

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

C
OP Offline
C
She brought my daughter over today and would kiss me and hug me here and there. She is going over to my mothers house to have "girl talk" according to my mother.

I may have made the mistake of telling her I love her and I still want to be with her and how beautiful she is why I still love her.

She asked me why I still love her? I been texting her all these reasons but it's like they are hitting a wall. Should I just come out and say do you want to be with me or not? That's what I felt like I should say.

Yesterday she was like I don't know what I want, but she wish she could get a sign on what to do.

She was raised in Church her whole life, father a pastor and now she is acting like a deer in headlights and here I am pouring out my heart and soul and trying to re-connect with her and she is kind of just blowing me off.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

Page 4 of 38 1 2 3 4 5 6 37 38

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,169 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation