Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 339 of 339 1 2 337 338 339
NCWalker #2768690 11/30/13 11:20 AM
M
M
Originally Posted by NCWalker
What is everyone doing on Black Friday?

Howdy y'all!!! What I did on BF was drive home from my momma's in Amarillo with my sister. We stopped at every Starbucks on the way home too!! grin

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

MelodyLane #2768820 12/01/13 11:33 AM
A
A
Hello all you idjits!!! how the time has flown. Hopefully you are all doing well in health and family. I was told to come looking for you guys and was it a surprise!!

I can't believe it..... IDIOTVILLE is back. Just because I was distracted for a few years with daily life turmoils ........... hubby, Mikes kindy, then school, work and suddenly you are all back!!!

I thought black Friday was Friday 13th? or is that only a UK and ex colonies type of thing? Perhaps I am just confused because its Sunday and I am tired.

Don't know which but Hubby and I went out to dinner tonight it was lovely, live music, pavlova, roast turkey, ham, beef and more veges and salads you could poke a stick at. Did I mention pavlova? 2 pieces..... totally guilty and not caring lol

Hubby eats strange things ... he had roast potato pieces in herbs with... wait for it..... chocolate cake. It must of been good because he had three serves..... and I didn't have to cook
or wash up. Spoiled rotten and loving it.

right now I'm off to bed as I have work tomorrow. Love to all of you Guys and Gals

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

aussieswife #2768853 12/01/13 08:24 PM
F
F
AW!! Black Friday is the shopping day on the day after Thanksgiving. Give Aussie my love and tell your DD thanks for getting you back here.

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
N
N
It's back, but on shaky legs. Not nearly the level of crazy I was expecting.

Y'all seem right proper.

NCWalker #2768857 12/01/13 08:34 PM
N
N
if we are all right proper then something is wrong!!!! lol

Hey AW!!!! my best to aussie and a squeeze to mikey!!!

what we do in life......echoes in eternity!
nikko #2768859 12/01/13 08:42 PM
S
S
It's so good to see many of you on here. You all were a huge part of maintaining my sanity some years back. There were some on MB who didn't think we belonged here, and really resented us, but I can truthfully say that although I participated in other threads that were certainly helpful, there were times that my friends in Idiotville were all that held me together. And many of us have stayed in contact and remained friends after all this time! Love you all.

I eat animals.
starz #2768860 12/01/13 08:45 PM
S
S
And, for the record, I read all the books, and did counseling with Steve. Idiotville still was my sanity. smile

I eat animals.
starz #2769830 12/07/13 10:46 PM
A
A
Morning Dear Idjits

I have been sending out a few emails apologising for being a poor respondent in the last few years as I am prone to forget my own head if its not sewn or screwed on, so this year I thought I would be clever and send out a very early MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone, none of that short cut "Xmas" mind you but a full MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!

Most of you have just had your summer, while down here in the Southern Hemisphere we are just beginning ours. I do hope you have all had a pleasant summer and got to do all the things you promised yourself while knee deep in snow and rain last winter. I do love summer here, though our winters are really mild in any event.

My old Mum, I and DD had a night of catch up of who where what and why the other week to see where people were and trying match addresses. You will be pleased to know, or perhaps surprised, that I actually found all the cards from last year, the ones I forgot to post to anyone at all. Yes hopeless!! I even found the card I was to hand to Mum and Dad. Sorry. Then I found I was supposed to send THIS years out by last Thursday.

I plead insanity and stress for last year. This year its not so much stress, actually I'm, to use an American term, just PERKY as ever I could be. (Is that an American term or have I just been watching too much TV?) blush

My children, well except for one, are home for the season and New Years even if they spend it out with friends and all night parties or whatever the young ones get up to these days. I or Jack drive them to the various locations and pick them up or if its too late they taxi home and put it on my cab charge. Generous of them. However its better than drink driving or taking a lift from someone who is in a state. And to be honest if I can bribe them to stay here I will LOL (Bad Mummy) grin

Jack is at home a lot of the time and I don't question when he's not, he may tell me and THEN I would worry. My oldest son is taking some well earned leave and won't be going back to the sandpit in all likelihood as far as anyone here can guess. He and his fiancee are FINALLY discussing the big day Yippee!! dance2 DD and SIL have had a tumultuous 18 months however he has healed and for better or worse is back on operations. sigh Michael is just a darling. When Jack is away he comes up to me and gives me a hug and tells me "Its Ok Mummy, Daddy WILL be ok." I am starting to wonder whom is parenting whom here. As everywhere, life goes on mostly quietly and with joy and love, bill paying, working, long hours....... but lets not be get too negative lol loveheart

How are you all and your families? All doing OK and well I hope? Please let us know, pretty please?

Again I do pray all are happy and well especially as we enter the Christmas period and wish to spend time with your family and friends. Be safe, take care and have a happy wonderful holiday period.

Now, before I forget again.......

MERRY CHRISTMAS
with love and care

AW, Aussie & Michael

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

Page 339 of 339 1 2 337 338 339

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 894 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation