Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2777 08/19/99 03:20 PM
Y
OP Offline
Y
How come you are not at work today? It is nice to see your posts again. I have been wondering about you, but figured that you have just been busy. (believe me- I know what that's like! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<P>How are you doing? Have you talked to the new layer yet? Jeez, that just sucks that it has to come down to who has the bigger jerk of a lawyer, huh? I'm so sorry. <P>The Garth Brooks song I was talking about is on both "No Fences" and "Double Live". It relates to my life so much. It's about this guy and his wife who run into his old high school girl friend that he really wanted to be with. And he realizes then that he is so much better off with his wife. There is a verse in the song that says "Just because He may not answer, doesn't mean He don't care. Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers." It makes me cry when I listen to it, because I know it is so true.<P>Things are going ok with H and I. He leaves tomorrow night for MN. I guess in my "sane" mind, I know that I can trust him this weekend. It's just the "imagination" that needs to quit thinking about things. I just keep telling myself "He is a good man and he has learned from his mistake." I pray that I am right. We made a pretty big financial commitment to each other this week, so I guess were staying together for atleast 5 more years! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] We bought a 4 wheeler - $7000, can you believe that? For a TOY? But he's happy and making him happy, makes me happy.<P>I hinted about wanting something from him, but felt like I couldn't tell him what. I told him I don't feel that way about most things, but this would just be pointless if I told him. We were in bed and he reached down and felt my hand for my ring. (see! Once in a while he does have a clue!!!) Still doesn't mean it'll happen, but now I know he knows what I want.<P>Let me know how you are doing!<P>------------------<BR>Shoni<P><BR>

#2778 08/19/99 04:01 PM
S
S
HI Shooooooonnnnniiiiii!!!<P>I am off til next Wednesday!!!!!!<P>I was finally able to finish my responses - Whew!!! I don't like to leave unanswered repies out there.<P>I'll make a new thread about the lawyer business and the current H situation.<P>I'm glad that the two of you are in such a good place. <P>So, he got a clue with the rings, huh? And with only a little nudge - not bad!!<BR>Are you learning your soft push techniques from FHL??????<P>I'm perusing and trying to catch up, I see that you got some help with the multiple affairs thread of yours. Feel better and know what you have to do or the way you guys have to focus yourselves from what people said?<P>Hugs,<P>Sheba

#2779 08/19/99 05:25 PM
F
F
Glad to hear from both of you. I'm really busy this week. School starts next week, then the next off for a short vacation. Then it will be quieter around the house...at least some days.<P>Be looking for your lawyer thread.<P>------------------<BR>Faith, Hope, Love Remain,<BR>but the greatest of these is Love.<BR>1 Corinthians 13:13

#2780 08/19/99 10:34 PM
B
B
All right Sheba, where the new thread ??? huh huh . If you knew how much it hurts my well my uh you know to sit in this chair and try to read and post tonight, you would have already out it out. oh well one thing about a cyst where I have this one is according to cl's advice to you, my luck should be GREAT for a while, haven't been able to wear mine for 2 days now. oh well less laundry hey it does work [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>Just call me - Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>The only day I can do anything about is today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet mine.<P>

#2781 08/19/99 11:33 PM
S
S
Hi FHL and Deb -<P>I'm waiting to call lawyer tomorrow and than I'll post the new thread......<P>So, hang in there Deb!! Just put yourself in a lounge position, don't rub your legs together (keep them apart) and let it ....um.....breathe!!!!!!<P>Boy, look out for all the luck you're gonna have!!!!<P>Hugs,<P>Sheba

#2782 08/20/99 12:14 AM
T
T
Luck Luck Luck<P>We are headed to Wisconsin in a couple of hours - have a long drive and a 8:30am appointment.....<P>You naughty girls just gave me an idea [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Good Night, and God Bless. <P>PS SHEBA- don't take your luck with ya to the attorney's ha ha

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (still seeking), 296 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Comfortable Shoe, Sourdine, Abela Laye, Ardent Center, Lost@1969
71,846 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation