Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2786101 02/27/14 04:34 PM
S
OP Offline
S
I was on here a few weeks ago. Had WH husbands phone, which was really my sons phone. Discovered one of the #s belonged to a girl I know nothing of. In the meame I got a keylogger and miraculously was abke to access his previous OW Facebook page and friend the new girl on Facebook. The origional OW just brome up with het BF. I decided to show my WH the computer history that revealed that they were in contact in Nov, Dec and once more in Jan after he told me he told her not to conthiwas appologetic and said he made a mistake ange only got her alcohol and gave her rides, nothing more. He said he stopped talking to her after I found a text on my kids phone from her in Dec. I got into his Faceboo but he erased any of their mine. communication. Today however he grabbed my phone and syaryed gpioinng through my Facebook messages. He said I looked at his so he can look

S
OP Offline
S
Im sorry phone wouldnt let me edit. While ge looked through my facebook he said I looked at his on the spywear I put on the computer. He started to deny all previous admissions of what he told me about the OW. He started calling me a liar and cheat. He threw it all back on me. I asked for names of who I cheated with but he couldnt produce any. Truth is Ive never cheated on him. I lied early in our relationship about my age and was vague about when I ended my relationship with my kids dad. Im not proud of it and I do.t have a logical excuse. I feel so hurt and pulled through the runner. I am such a loss. Broken hearted. I dont know what to do now.

R
R
He is just trying to put you on the defensive to take the heat off of himself.

It worked. Now.....get off the defensive and don't try to defend yourself from faux charges.

Just focus on what he has been up to.

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by reading
He is just trying to put you on the defensive to take the heat off of himself.

It worked. Now.....get off the defensive and don't try to defend yourself from faux charges.

Just focus on what he has been up to.

Thank you Reading. Uhg! Thats what I figure. He insists no affair has gone on, but he lied over and over about the OW, hid phone, texts and facebook.messages. Now keylogger only Documents his online poker and Craigslist hunt for jobs. No Facebook or othe social media. Not sure if he found a way to hide it. I can see keylog to get on but its supposed to take a crean shot. None. He mostly is home, but phone is still hiding. He erases it too. And programed it so u cant see who calls to leave a voice mail. The OW seems to be singke again. And then there is another OW, who was calling a lot. I friended her on FB but no valuable info.

J
J
Dr. Harley would encourage you to expose his affair to the OW family and friends, her boyfriend, and your family and friends.

Have you done this?

S
OP Offline
S
No, because Im not sure the affair is still going on. She has posted herself with other men and put in a relationship several times on facebook. She did tell me they were together back in august, when he wasnt coming home. At first she denied it, said they were just friends, then a month later said he was eith her when he said he wss going out with friends. Said they only slept together 2x when she thought we were seperated. Said he wouldnt tell me the truth cause he was a liar. Said he wanted to leave me for het but she didnt want him. He says it was to break us up. But I found the history on computer whete he was messaging her. He says they were just friends. Obviously the lies and hiding seem to indicate more.

J
J
He has admitted to having sex with her.

There is no need for further delay.

Expose the affair

B
B
Please read this. The Exposure thread is in here.
Surviving an Affair-Start Here First

When will you be exposing?

Who is on your list?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

S
OP Offline
S
No he has not admitted to having sex with her. He claims only friendship. He denies, denies, denies. She said they had sex. I could use ger words against her I guess. He says she wanted more. This may sound like Im deluding myself but I thought it was interresting that she made a pount to say he would never admit it because he is a liar. Well mayve he wont admit it cause she is a liar? I also read somewhere to pay attentionto how detailed the story is. I mean why did she tell me? What was the motive. What did she gain? He and I are still married. No talk of divorce. If she didnt want him then why be with him like she said, knowing he was married? Why continue a friendship after telking me?

B
B
Are you going to expose?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

S
OP Offline
S
I kind of did back when I suspected it last summer. I exposed it to most of their friends they were in school with and on facebook. None of his or her family live here. I do think the exposure helped us get where we are now. I dont think its going on any more. I just hate that he still denies, with all the evidence.

J
J
I would expose it because she told you they had sex.
You should expose this to family and friends, using one of the templates provided on this website.

He will deny it until pigs fly but that doesnt mean it didnt happen.

Exposure will help bring this into the light of day.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation