Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Please stand with me as I pray for complete restoration of my marriage. I am standing on the word that says where two on earth agree on anything the Father will do what is asked. I am asking for divine intervention for my wife like he did with Hosea's wife I ask they he build a hedge of thorns around my wife and she will not be able to find happiness until she returns to the marriage. I also ask that through this hedge of thorns any lover she may have lose interest in her. I pray the blood of Jesus over my marriage, home, and family and that any stronghold satan has on my family be loosed now in Jesus name. I rebuke the demonic spirit of adultery that is attacking my marriage in Jesus name amen

M
M
714, welcome to Marriage Builders. I don't believe it is an accident that you are here and would encourage you to post your marriage problem on Surviving an Affair, if an affair, or on MB101 if not. Let the rest of us give you help.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

OP Offline
Thank you and yes that is what happened my wife had an affair and I need prayers for complete restoration of it. I am not willing to allow Satan to win this battle but I need prayer warriors to stand with me in accordance to the word. Thanks for the welcome and I will keep this updated as soon as God moves on this situation

M
M
Originally Posted by 7046293911
Thank you and yes that is what happened my wife had an affair and I need prayers for complete restoration of it. I am not willing to allow Satan to win this battle but I need prayer warriors to stand with me in accordance to the word. Thanks for the welcome and I will keep this updated as soon as God moves on this situation

Your prayers have been answered, my friend. It will be a lot of hard work, but we can show you the correct steps to take. It will not happen by accident. Please go start up a thread on Surviving an Affair forum and let us help you.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

OP Offline
Thanks I have started a thread over there as you suggested and I thank all of you for the forum and prayers that people like myself needs in our troubled times like I am going through right now

M
M
Thanks I have started a thread over there as you suggested and I thank all of you for the forum and prayers that people like myself needs in our troubled times like I am going through right now

WE have lots of prayers *AND* a plan of action for you.

Exposure 101

OP Offline
I have read and have put plan B into action but I please ask that you still do not forget me in your prayers, I am a firm believe that prayer does work and even though it says it only takes two on earth to be in agreeance I would love to have as many as possible stand with me in my prayers for full reconciliation

B
B
pray

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

J
J
I have read and have put plan B into action but I please ask that you still do not forget me in your prayers, I am a firm believe that prayer does work and even though it says it only takes two on earth to be in agreeance I would love to have as many as possible stand with me in my prayers for full reconciliation

Yes, sir.
I have prayed to our Lord and Savior that this woman may turn from her sin, repent and return to her husband; as illustrated in the book of Hosea.

L
L

Your faith has inspired me.

I have prayed for you today, and will include you in my prayers everyday.

Me: FWH 44
BW: 42
Married 1/2/1993
D-Day: Nov. 2011
In Recovery
Worked with Steve Harley 1:1 in the beginning
Started Online Program with Accountability Coach 1/10/2014
A
A
May God respond to the prayers of His people. I too will be in prayer with you.

OP Offline
I really need prayers from all prayer warriors. My wife is supposed to come over Saturday to get some of her things and we are supposed to talk about things so please pray that God uses my tongue to speak to her heart and start the reconciliation process from that day forward. I really need all the prayers I can get on this matter so I am asking for each of you to please pray for me in this situation, thanks

J
J
Sir, I have prayed that God will guide your tongue and that your wife may hear the Word of God and turn to Him in all of her ways.

J
J
Sir, pray for this and read your Bible tonight.
take comfort in God's Word

OP Offline
Thank you for the prayers it really means the world to me. Prayer is the largest gift anyone can give another person

B
B
pray

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

M
M
Thank you for the prayers it really means the world to me. Prayer is the largest gift anyone can give another person

704, I pray that you will avail yourself of the help offered on this forum and start taking action. I don't believe God led you here for no reason other than to get prayer support. This is like a dying cancer patient who goes to MD Anderson and instead of availing himself of their miraculous treatments, sits in the lobby and dies.

If your house is on fire, do you sit on the couch and pray or do you grab a water bucket?

You don't have to sit in the lobby and die. You don't have to sit there while the house burns down. Dr. Harley has a brilliant, God breathed program that might be able to save your marriage. Why not use it??

Exposure 101

OP Offline
So you take it when I ask for prayers that I am doing nothing else? I have no idea how you could assume such a thing but if you don't want to pray for me then don't I asked and that is all I can do but please do not assume that I am just sitting here doing nothing besides askkng people to stand with me as the bible says to do in prayer. The bible says where two on earth are in agreement on anything The Lord will do what is being asked. So yes I asked people to stand with me in prayer and if that is not what I should be doing on this site then maybe I joined the wrong one

M
M
So you take it when I ask for prayers that I am doing nothing else? I have no idea how you could assume such a thing but if you don't want to pray for me then don't I asked and that is all I can do but please do not assume that I am just sitting here doing nothing besides askkng people to stand with me as the bible says to do in prayer. The bible says where two on earth are in agreement on anything The Lord will do what is being asked. So yes I asked people to stand with me in prayer and if that is not what I should be doing on this site then maybe I joined the wrong one

I don't see you availing yourself of the freely offered help on this forum. The forum has a superb plan - authored by Dr Harley - that has been very effective in saving marriages from affairs. I don't see you over on the forum trying to resolve your marriage problem.

Would you like some help with your marriage?

Exposure 101

OP Offline
I have read and am trying to do whatever I can so I am not just sitting here doing nothing but I will be sure I try and find another site that will stand with me in prayer because it seems I have offended you by asking members on this site to do so with me and that was never my intention. I am just a firm believer in prayer and I thought the more prayers going up the better the chances are the blessings will start to come down because I am standing on Gods words when I ask for prayer. I am guessing because I haven't posted all over the site you had the assumption that I had not read the whole site but believe me I have read anything that I thought may help my marriage

Last edited by 7046293911; 04/14/14 07:04 PM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,169 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation