Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2791477 03/26/14 07:06 AM
I
OP Offline
I

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25...ows-New-Age-separation-Chris-Martin.html

Gwyneth Paltrow's counsellor gurus seem to think the best way to advertise their method is to be at the head of a realy high profile divorce.

Remarkably, for a married couple, they claim it is unnatural for two people to expect to be together for life. Due to our longer life expectancies nowadays. Wonder what their own in-laws make of that one.

Rather interestingly it is Gwyneth who spouted this stuff, not the two of them as a couple. Rather makes you wonder what his story is with such obviously foggy concepts being spread about.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

J
J
These Hollywood types have always been pro-communist, homosexual and multiple marriages and affairs.
They used to have to sleep with the Directors to get a role.

There have been exceptions, such as John Wayne, Mel Gibson, Jimmy Stewart to name a few...but they are the exceptions.

M
M
John Wayne and Mel Gidson are both adulterers...John Wayne had several wives

J
J
Originally Posted by HomeSweetHome

He refused to play the role of an adulterer on film and during the attempt to root out commies in Hollywood he was part of a small group of patriotic actors that cooperated and helped police and report communists to Congressional investigators.

In fact, during Vietnam war..when the ENTIRE Hollywood establishment was anti America and praising scum like Jane Fonda....he financed a pro-America and pro-freedom movie, The Green Beret.

As for Gibson, the homosexuals in Hollywood have hated him for years because he is Catholic. He went completely around them and financed pro-family films.

I
OP Offline
I
There's a huge difference between being Catholic in public and in private. I am speaking of my own ex FiL. He is a church leader, a governor of the local schools and very active in the community. If you asked him his opinion of adultery he would be most scathing about it.

However, he's definitely had numerous affairs but his wife won't snoop. Even when she has accidentally found evidence he has wriggled out of it and gaslighted her.

She's very devout and uses forgiveness, submission.. all that misreading of the rules that enablers love to wallow in. It's a very great shame because reputation is so important to him. Exposure would shake him up good and proper.

Last edited by indiegirl; 03/27/14 05:16 AM.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

A
A
While I understand you clearly hold onto one extreme side of ideology (won't even touch that, I don't live in the USA and thought such "anti-communist" believers were more of folklore than reality), you do understand that both of those men had many affairs, one of whom (Gibson) conceived a child with his mistress several years before his divorce. They are hardly patron saints of family values. Their family values were nothing but a Hollywood charade.

Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
Originally Posted by HomeSweetHome

He refused to play the role of an adulterer on film and during the attempt to root out commies in Hollywood he was part of a small group of patriotic actors that cooperated and helped police and report communists to Congressional investigators.

In fact, during Vietnam war..when the ENTIRE Hollywood establishment was anti America and praising scum like Jane Fonda....he financed a pro-America and pro-freedom movie, The Green Beret.

As for Gibson, the homosexuals in Hollywood have hated him for years because he is Catholic. He went completely around them and financed pro-family films.

Did a little poking around on John Wayne. I knew there were things about him that weren't 'public' while he was alive.

"It was a well known fact that John Wayne enjoyed a three-year affair with actress Marlena Dittreich. The most volatile moment of his marriage history was when his wife, Esperanza Baur tried to shoot him one night when he came home from an 'evening out'. Wayne also had an extra-marital affair with a secretary named Pat Stacy, who later wrote a book about the affair"

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,015 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation