Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 108 1 2 3 4 5 6 107 108
S
S
I don't think you are understanding how this is supposed to work. You want exposure to have a tsunami effect! The opposite of trickle, drop, drop, drop, over several days effect as you are doing now...

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
S
S
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
Cant find parents.

Did you check intelius? You pop in his name and it will show in one of the fields people that have been affiliated with him in the past. Sometimes parents and siblings show up there.

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
W
OP Offline
W
I will do it today this evening at work, I do call her Dad, Step Mom, Brother and Sister, Mother, Step Father, Grandmothers right. and then to his contacts on FB

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
I didn't tell My wife anything yet. I did that to buy me time.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
S
S
I didn't tell My wife anything yet. I did that to buy me time.

Don't talk to her anymore until the exposure is all wrapped up. The only one that I exclude from that list is if OM's parents if it takes you some more time to find them.

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
I
I
She is the first list idigirl, .

OK, good.

She just called me asking me what I told, my family,

Oh yeah - exposure is bothering her.

Should my family call her to hep perseude her. My family loves her. .

Most certainly.

Originally Posted by SusieQ
If they met through the workplace and that's how the A started, then I would expose there. But I will let others chime in on this as I am not 100% sure if that's the right move.

What does this mean? What is the likelihood of future contact?

Originally Posted by SusieQ
Wrap this all up today. I am very worried your WW is going to regroup, contact her family/friends before you reach them, and this isn't going to be very effective.

Yes, shame can have very funny effects on people. You want to be running this show.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

M
M
I will do it today this evening at work, I do call her Dad, Step Mom, Brother and Sister, Mother, Step Father, Grandmothers right. and then to his contacts on FB

In your exposures to his facebook contacts, I would ask the target to contact his parents and have them call you.

you will have to pay $1 for the messages to be placed in their inboxrs. Hopefully you know this!!

And Susie is right, exposure is supposed to be done in one day, not trickled out.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
I know it should of been done in one day, I didn't expect someone to tell her prior to my plan of exposing it. I needed more time to get intel. I don't see anything about his parents in intelius etc... I do have his kids FB etc and friends..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
I know it should of been done in one day, I didn't expect someone to tell her prior to my plan of exposing it. I needed more time to get intel. I don't see anything about his parents in intelius etc... I do have his kids FB etc and friends..

Just go ahead and epxose to his family and friends. In your letter, ask them to have his parents call you and provide your #.

So get everything done asap.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

G
G
WD,

Try www.veromi.com I have good luck it will offer probable family connections for free.

You can then use those probable connections to search facebook, linkedin, and etc.

People CAN BE FOUND! I found good photos online of OM2 after a few years, by knowing his hobby. Get creative with your searching.

God Bless
Gamma

W
OP Offline
W
I just sent out FB IM and called my father law, He said he was going to call her. Wife is calling my phone and sent this text,

"you crazy mother f****...you better not come home..

how do I handle this

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I have been exposing! God be with me

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
I just sent out FB IM and called my father law, He said he was going to call her. Wife is calling my phone and sent this text,

how do I handle this

Finish your exposures and then go home and tell your children. [don't ask your wife or forewarn her, just sit the kids down and tell them all about the affair and give them the name of the OM]

Have you spoken to your MIL? Will she call her too? Any other exposure targets within her family?

How many FB messages did you send out to the OM contacts? And did you pay the $1 to get it placed into their in box?

Exposure 101

M
M
I have been exposing! God be with me

Great job, my friend!! hurray

Exposure 101

M
M
God be with me

HE IS!!

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. Ephesians 5:11

This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.

But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God." ( John 3:19-21)

Exposure 101

I
I

how do I handle this

Carry on. Don't respond to silliness.

She will continue to act like an aggressive drunk until the A is dead. Even then she has to get through withdrawal.

This is her way of seeing if being mean and abusive will get you to back off so she can resume destroying herself.

Of course you love her too much to allow that.

Do as MelodyLane suggests showing that you are now running this show and the abuse isn't working.

Be calm and polite if your paths cross later. Be loving if possible. However don't feel you have to stick around and take abuse. If she swears at you casually inform her not to do that in future please and take yourself off to do something else.

I
I
"I am sorry your A embarrasses you"

"Would you like a cookie?"

"I am very serious about saving our marriage"

"I will not let an A destroy my marriage"

"You can never trust me to keep infidelity a secret. I would never encourage infidelity."

"I am very pleased so many people offer us their support"

W
OP Offline
W
She called me screaming and yelling at me that there will never be a chance and not to come home, she said she hates me and she will never forgive me, she was screaming at the top of her lungs, I have never heard her act like this, she continued to yell, I just told her that I did this to save our marriage. I never yelled etc.. she was furious she told me not to come home and i'm harrasing her etc.. what do I do now, WOW

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
She was focused on who I told I told her best friend who is very spirtual and said she will call her. Wife also told me everyone thinks i'm crazy etc..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

T
T
She was focused on who I told I told her best friend who is very spirtual and said she will call her. Wife also told me everyone thinks i'm crazy etc..

Ignore, go home, sleep in your bed.

Page 4 of 108 1 2 3 4 5 6 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 697 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation