Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 51 of 108 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 107 108
J
J
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
I have my divorce attorney and my sister found an attorney that deals with mental health law. USA has turned into a 3rd world country for sure.

I would email Dr. Harley AND consult an attorney.
Are you still employed or have you been placed on leave?

J
J
In the meantime, make sure you follow up with a psychologist or whatever the hospital told you to do.
You have to play the systems game to get ahead.

Otherwise your ex can use this as an excuse to get full custody of your daughter.

EDIT: I suspect your wife will use this as an excuse to carry on her affair. She will tell people that you are "crazy" and "imagining" everything about their affair.

If you have proof of the affair, now is the time to set the record straight once and for all and post the proof on the internet; and also show it to your daughter (if it's age appropriate).

Last edited by Jedi_Knight; 04/06/14 10:47 PM.
J
J
Holy "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest," Batman!

Geez, WD. I'm sorry for all you've been through, but I'm glad you are home safe. We were worried about you.

Your wife is incredibly cruel to continue to blame you for exposing the affair after all the hell you've been through. If she had any decency she would not go there. You are right to not take her calls. She is feeling terribly guilty for her part in this, and she is trying to appease her guilt by calling you, yet she is unwilling to end the affair.

Though you believe that your ex-wife is to blame for trouble you got in, I wonder what role your wife and the POSOM played in this. You were wrongly incarcerated, and you should pursue a full investigation so you know who is responsible and the role each person played.

I compliment you on your strength and character. You were able to meet with your wife and not lose your cool with her. This is legendary Plan A stuff. If I ever have to be in a bunker, I'd like you nearby. You are a warrior.

If you read my thread, you'll see that my situation involved a Muslim multimillionaire POSOM, an international exotic setting, and a conversion by my wife to Islam. I always said the story was made for Lifetime. Well, your story has surpassed mine in intrigue. And I know this isn't something that makes you proud. The Chinese have a saying: May your days be interesting. They call it the Chinese curse.

Rest up, friend. You need time to recover and mend. I'm really glad you had a good cry.

Whatever you do, please resist the urge to take a drink. I know you need one, but it will set you back. Call a friend over if you need to.

Peace.

I
I
What a cold stone hero you are. She had you committed and you still came out with your reverse-fog babble answers ready!

I don't think she really knew what she was putting into motion. Waywards have a habit of pulling triggers and not thinking about where the gun is pointing. Can you see a lawyer and make sure she can't pull a stunt like this again? Even though she scared herself it's too useful a tool for her to not do again. You can't fight an A from the loony bin.

Was your ex able to use police contacts to do this? She may need a little attention. Perhaps you'll have to formally file complaints against these officers to keep them off your back. Or the department as a whole. Do you have a decent union official?

I'd take Jedi's advice and email Dr H for his input on protecting yourself. While marital recovery is important it is more important to secure your rights and stand up for yourself. You have your daughter to think of.

This ex of yours is her mother, isn't she? I dread to think what this means for her. Did you ever consider going for full custody?

Not only is that better for your daughter but if you keep her busy with that she won't have time to fight your current wife's battles.

As to what Jedi is saying about public posting of the evidence, that idea has its merits. If anyone else questions your word about why you have enemies or what you are 'imagining' then you can direct them straight to the website and it will all be very evident.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

J
J
WD,
I agree with the others, the women in your life are both crazy wayward thinking.
You need to decompress a bit, don't answer her calls, so far she thinks you will be there for her a little of you cutting her out is a good thing with something so hurtful to you because of her affair should change things a whole lot for her, don't make it easy for her in any way to get rid of any guilt of what she helped master mind.
Make her feel what she has done and without you for a few days make sure she gets the message loud and clear that you won't tolerate any of her fog babble crap and actions�..
I am sure they are fighting about the exposure and the events that have happened.
Let it happen.
Let her see his true colours I think is happening�.
Tell her one last time the lawyers will handle things from now on and that for your protection no contact for now is needed..
I also agree to protect yourself from everyone that is just totally out left field that they could get away with this kind of thing and since it has happened once the second round will be easier for your wives and you will have had a history with
being put away for observation they could play that card again.
Right now concentrate on your daughter who knows what she was told and what she thinks, be honest with her �..make sure she is alright �..
Same with the step son he is old enough to have the honesty he deserves too.
If your wife tried to contact you ask her to stop you aren't interested in her justifications to keep hurting her family that what ever she blames you for in the relationship that this is 10 times worse��.and that she should take a good long look at who she is and what she is capable of.
glad your alright

BW 56
WH 57
Married 25 years, live together for 2, dated 2 years before that.....
DS 23, DS 25
D-Day Nov 23/09
NC Mar 1/10
Working on Recovery
Grateful for finding Marriage Builders
W
OP Offline
W
they didn't give me any test while in there. My wife just called me 4 times this morning. Should I call her back? I will continue plan A.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
J
J
since she always expects you to answer and be available she feels safe where she is I wouldn't answer her today let her feel like she may have made a huge mistake and that you might be gone for good��.
this might be the thing that makes her finally see you gone from her life and as a family.
When I was doing my plan A I would give my best effort and then every once in a while I would disappear for a day or two from the constant trying and leave him in his own life as time went on it would be him that would find me and reach out not just me ��
He now says when I did that he would worry I had given up, slowly I knew he was on his way back�..
But I am not an expert I would listen to what ML says she is an expert at Plan Aing and staying on the most useful path.
Don't make your move without her

BW 56
WH 57
Married 25 years, live together for 2, dated 2 years before that.....
DS 23, DS 25
D-Day Nov 23/09
NC Mar 1/10
Working on Recovery
Grateful for finding Marriage Builders
W
OP Offline
W
I noticed yesterday when we were having lunch, she could barley look me in the eyes. Our last conversation was me suggesting they come home and me stated our marriage still can be rebuilt. She was like no on coming home so I ended the by simply saying ok. I have to go now. So why is she trying to call me? What does she want from me? Does she want to see my pain? How someone you trusted in confided your most deepest secrets and dreams can do this to another person. I'm angry, I'm sad, and I hurt. I had to be strong in the mental hosp I had to fight depression everyday just so I didn't get doped up and so I could get out. It's all hitting me now. Every emotion..

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
[quote=jessitaylor]since she always expects you to answer and be available she feels safe where she is I wouldn't answer her today let her feel like she may have made a huge mistake and that you might be gone for good��.
this might be the thing that makes her finally see you gone from her life and as a family.
When I was doing my plan A I would give my best effort and then every once in a while I would disappear for a day or two from the constant trying and leave him in his own life as time went on it would be him that would find me and reach out not just me ��
He now says when I did that he would worry I had given up, slowly I knew he was on his way back�..
But I am not an expert I would listen to what ML says she is an expert at Plan Aing and staying on the most useful path.
Don't make your move without her [/quot

I will wait for Mel. I haven't answered her and you are right I have been there available this whole time. I remember when I did this once before and she blew my phone up. When I gave in, I got fog babble. I told her once everyone sees us standing together with love everyone will support our marriage. She said no one supports our marriage. I said they do. I can't believe the morals people have so opposite of God's word.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Wife sent me this text after calling m 4 times this morning. "Wy won't you answer my calls"....why should I. I do want to tell her about N/C LETTER. I wonder if OM new she visit me twice in hosp and I called her a few times while in there. We had certain times to make calls.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

B
B
Where do things stand with your work?

I would WAIT to answer your wife until you hear from some of the vets on here. Turn your phone off if it is getting to you.

I've read your thread, but am still too close to my own D-Day to be able to offer an objective opinion due to the differences in timing for when Dr. H recommends a man versus a woman going into Plan B.

I agree with others who have suggested that you contact the Harley's right away.

DDays - six months of them
THANK YOU God and Marriage Builders.
We never knew that it could be this good! smile
M
M
WD, I think you should be paying a visit to your lawyer this morning to find out what happened and how you can be protected in the future. That is very scary that you have been illegally detained for 5 days in a free country. That is what your wife set in motion. What is next? Protect yourself FIRST.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

I
I
Your wife needs to consider this:

Disagreeing with her opinion (about exposure) does not mean you are crazy! What an arrogant position to take. And has used that logic from the beginning.

She needs to stop calling you crazy. Period. If there is to be any civil contact.

After this, calling you or your actions crazy is abuse. It is cruelty

Me 58: FWH (NC 32 yr), W 60, married 36 yr, DD 32
W
OP Offline
W
I'm on my way to work. I have to report to are medical section to be reinstated. I have to see where everything goes with restraining order. Per my union restraining orders our common occurrence. I will be talking to my lawyer today. I may have to get another attorney for this situation. My wife sent me a Another text "I need to talk to you please". And then this one "So is this your new tactic...not speaking to me. "Come home....oh never mind....Im not speaking to you. Ridiculous!". She keeps trying to calll me. See she says things to bait me to call her. I need time right now.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

N
N
After all you have been through. You need to concentrate on YOU and your kids.
I would get to your lawyers ASAP. I would go on the offensive regarding this illegal detainment using the lawyer. Officials dont like lawsuits, maybe get the story to the press your side first before they spin it. In your work, surely you know some presstitutes.

No one would blame you if you got divorced after all this, only you can set your own limits.

I am praying for you. You are an honorable man, you do not deserve this.

M
M
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
"Come home....oh never mind....Im not speaking to you. Ridiculous!". She keeps trying to calll me. See she says things to bait me to call her. I need time right now.

"I need to concentrate on putting my life back together now. Please give me that space."

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

A
A
Perfect! Text this; don't call her.

AM

BW - 70
WH - 65
M - 35 years
D-day - 17 Apr 08
H broke contact 11/1/09
Back in love after the worst thing that every happened to us.
W
OP Offline
W
Thanks. I'm going to send that text now.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I have gathered a lot of information on the restraining order if one is placed against me not as bad as I thought. I will get an immediate hearing to contest it. It can be dropped or modified at that hearing. There is no discipline involved in it per my union. So I will have to wait and see.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/07/14 09:20 AM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

I
I
Hmm, I agree sending that text and staying slightly backed off was the way to go.

She isn't trying to reach you to allow you to Plan A her! She was hoping to beat you down while you were exhausted from the ordeal she put you through.

She's going crazy right now because what was the point of putting you through it if she can't now maximise on the opportunity to attack?

You Plan A on your terms at times approriate for you when you feel strongest to keep it to your agenda. It's beyond ridiculous she would pitch you into a legal battle and then expect doting attention.

What ML said about attending to yourself first is also very true. Like an oxygen mask on an airplane.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

Page 51 of 108 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (2 invisible), 565 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation