Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 62 of 108 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 107 108
J
J
Originally Posted by indiegirl
Originally Posted by ItCanGetBetter
X2
Plan B the XW!
Get an IM for arranging visitation with DD.

Have you posted on the right thread? He isn't Plan Bing, no one is advising this and his daughter is his daughter, not their daughter.

Plan B isn't advised for men at this stage.

Yes, ItCanGetBetter was referring to the ex wife, advising this poster to have no contact with his ex wife. They have a daughter together.

Last edited by Jedi_Knight; 04/09/14 08:39 AM.
J
J
JT and ICGB are recommending that WD go into Plan B with his Ex-wife, not his current wife.

If he recovers with his wife, one of his conditions will have to be that she never contact the ex-wife again. The fact that his wife did contact her is a very serious issue that should be of grave concern to WD.

N
N
WD
Keep the faith man. You are an inspiration. Your situation has all the textbook things happening with a wayward, and most of them at an extreme level.
You are doing great, you are showing strength, and calm in the face of so much adversity.
You are demonstrating to your kids how a man acts, you are giving them some great examples of behavior and actions.

I applaud you.

M
M
WD, I found a GPS tracker that will work better than what you have now. http://www.walmart.com/ip/21607563?...6607510&wl4=&wl5=pla&veh=sem

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

I
I
Woops didn't read it properly I see now that post was talking about the ex. I agree she is a world of trouble and needs to be put back in her box.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
WD, I found a GPS tracker that will work better than what you have now. http://www.walmart.com/ip/21607563?...6607510&wl4=&wl5=pla&veh=sem

I already got a GPS and its real time. I bought one with an extended Battery, Good for 3 weeks.

Dr. Harley personaly called me back and left me a voice message. He did leave me his number, however I was unable to leave him a message, there seem to be a problem with their phones. I emailed him again telling him that I tried to call him back, so I'm sure he will.

Lets clear some stuff up, I have been plan B with my Ex-wife for about 2yrs. My ex-wife gave my daughter her phone number to give to my wife with out my knowledge. My wife did tell me about it when it happened. My ex-wife was persistenent about talking to her only about my daughter, see thas how manipultive she is. I always told my wife I never wanted her to communicate with her. I gurantee when my wife talk to ex that day, she probably got alot of information from my wife due to the circumstances, Being both wayward looking for justification. I'm sure my ex used her manupltive tactics on her. I gurantee it, She is a master at it.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
J
J
Who did you call while you were in the hospital besides your wife?

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight

I called my sister, and my old partner who works for another city.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
J
J
The fact that Dr. Harley called you himself is outstanding. He will be a tremendous source of help for you, and I'm sure he is concerned about your incarceration.

That is terrific news!

L
L
Which GPS did you get? I am interested to hear how it works for you.

BS Me 47,WH 49
DS's x3 17, 10, 7
Multiple D-Days
No disclosure by WH. No EP's, no transparency, no guilt or remorse either.
Plan C DOES NOT WORK!
J
J
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing

Why didn't your sister or your old partner get an attorney for you while you were locked up?

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by Littlebit3

This GPS is awesome, It uses us fleet tracking system, You can zoom in and then do like a street view... Its called the USFleetTracking PT-X5, I also got the extended battery pack with water proof magnetic case. I put it on her car today when she came over and spent the morning with me. I had a var on and a video camera going.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
I put it on her car today when she came over and spent the morning with me. I had a var on and a video camera going.

How was the conversation?

L
L
What occurred during your morning get together with your Wife?

Is she still ranting, dead set on divorce discussions, claiming POSOM is just a helpful friend, etc...

LTL

W
OP Offline
W

Why didn't your sister or your old partner get an attorney for you while you were locked up?

Actually my sister did contact two of them, the problem is during the intial intake at the ER, none of that time starts the clock, the 30 hrs and thy were waiting for an opening where the dept psychologist works out of. The clock started thur at 19:00 hrs when I was admitted to the other hosp. The attorney said at this point thereis nothing they can do because no diagnosis or treatmen plan etc.. was established. Mental health laws are alot different than criminal laws, however 4th ammendment is part of it.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
Well hopefully Dr. harley will give you some good guidance on this matter

W
OP Offline
W
I just got off the phone with Dr. Harley, and he told me one of the reasons they held me that long was the mere fact that I am a Police Officer. He did tell me what my ex did is criminal and civil. He did tell me to go after her with everything I can, to get her to pay for her wrong doing. He actually said for me to call him anytime if I need anymore help and to have my wife give him a call.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
Originally Posted by Littlebit3

This GPS is awesome, It uses us fleet tracking system, You can zoom in and then do like a street view... Its called the USFleetTracking PT-X5, I also got the extended battery pack with water proof magnetic case. I put it on her car today when she came over and spent the morning with me. I had a var on and a video camera going.

hurray yippee!! If you get a chance, can you make a thread about this with instructions over on the operation investigate forum?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
So glad you spoke to Dr Harley. What did he say about your continued Plan A? Did you mention that to him?

Exposure 101

J
J
I just got off the phone with Dr. Harley, and he told me one of the reasons they held me that long was the mere fact that I am a Police Officer. He did tell me what my ex did is criminal and civil. He did tell me to go after her with everything I can, to get her to pay for her wrong doing. He actually said for me to call him anytime if I need anymore help and to have my wife give him a call.

Then get a good attorney and pursue this vigorously

Page 62 of 108 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation