Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 79 of 108 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 107 108
W
OP Offline
W
I was going to get a cheap pay as you go phone and text him her whereabouts on wednesday.

Why does it seem like everytime I expose or cause HAVOC, I feel like she goes more towards him??

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
M
M
it is like taking a hit on the sinking titanic. The occupants run together to try and save the sinking ship!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by Justthe3ofus
I would let the POSOM know you and the wife made love, and I would share with him how much she enjoyed it. There is no way he will be happy to hear this; however, he very well may fire back with his own tales of bedroom gymnastics. Just be prepared for this.

I hope he does tell me something, that way I will have it recorded. It just gives me more evidence to include to my list. I might even send her a copy of it.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
it is like taking a hit on the sinking titanic. The occupants run together to try and save the sinking ship!

So this is why she had to go over there this morning and tonight, she didn't spend the night. What do you think about me calling him and letting him know what we did wednesday? I hope he does say something because I will record it. I have to keep the HAVOC going, but I have to do it so it doesn't cause me to have direct contact with POSOM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I was just sitting here thinking, my wife bad mouth my sister for coming to my aid. When my wife came to visit me my sister and Mother where already there. They left and according to my wife my Mother gave her a dirty look, and she took offense to this. Lets see you just helped put her son in this mental hospital and my sister called her the day before giving it to her by telling her what did you tell his ex etc... It makes me angry she complained about this but there you are still going to OM while I was in there. My wife felt uncomfortable when they were there and she should.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/11/14 11:53 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

I
I
Since WW asked your DD to call, I would make the point that it isn't wrong for you to talk with SS.

If it is ok for her to call your daughter, then you should be able to speak with her son.

Don't play it as "stay away from my DD.". That would be validating the breakup of your family.

You seem to have good rapport with DD and can probably rely on your daughter not to be swayed by others. So I don't think you need to fear WW talking to her. Just keep telling her the truth.

If you offer to help SS with math again, that could give you quiet time together and possibly an opening for more.

If WW brings up exposure again, how would you feel about saying something like, "so you are saying you disagree with my choice. Part of my plan is to prevent the circumstances where either of us would ever have to make that choice in the future."

Funny. When I type WW, my iPaid corrects the spelling to "WWII". Kinda fitting for the mode she's in at the moment.

Me 58: FWH (NC 32 yr), W 60, married 36 yr, DD 32
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by ItCanGetBetter
Since WW asked your DD to call, I would make the point that it isn't wrong for you to talk with SS.

If it is ok for her to call your daughter, then you should be able to speak with her son.

Don't play it as "stay away from my DD.". That would be validating the breakup of your family.

You seem to have good rapport with DD and can probably rely on your daughter not to be swayed by others. So I don't think you need to fear WW talking to her. Just keep telling her the truth.

If you offer to help SS with math again, that could give you quiet time together and possibly an opening for more.

If WW brings up exposure again, how would you feel about saying something like, "so you are saying you disagree with my choice. Part of my plan is to prevent the circumstances where either of us would ever have to make that choice in the future."

Funny. When I type WW, my iPaid corrects the spelling to "WWII". Kinda fitting for the mode she's in at the moment.

I don't have a problem if my WW calls my daughter. I like that one if WW brings up exposure.

WWII sure is fitting.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I was wondering if I should wait for the wife to call, or should I call her? She did try calling me all day yesterday, since I told her what she has been doing when I was in the hosp.

That player block, should I put his cell or business number down?

I do Know my wife said she had to work today haven't seen any movement.

Should I call OM and tell him what wife and I did wednesday SF and how she loved it?

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/12/14 08:09 AM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

L
L
He won't give a dang.

Your W will just state it was a pity ***EDIT***

You already exposed to everyone you could think of, haven't you?

When you do talk with your W, when she grills you about this, just repeat that you are doing everything you can to fight for her and your marriage.

Others here may not agree, but all you will do is make yourself look like a vengeful jerk in my opinion, if you keep outing her. She will take the POSOM's side over you until he finally screws up.

The best you can do is keep on doing the best Plan A possible.

LTL

Last edited by Toujours; 04/12/14 09:02 AM. Reason: bypassing profanity filter
L
L
What are you doing to enhance your life and become an attractive option?

Start moving towards creating a better life for you.

When she mentions selling the house, just tell her that the lawyers will have to work that out.

Did you ever meet with a Family Law Divorce attorney yet?

LTL

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by LearnedTooLate
He won't give a dang.

Your W will just state it was a pity ***EDIT***

You already exposed to everyone you could think of, haven't you?

When you do talk with your W, when she grills you about this, just repeat that you are doing everything you can to fight for her and your marriage.

Others here may not agree, but all you will do is make yourself look like a vengeful jerk in my opinion, if you keep outing her. She will take the POSOM's side over you until he finally screws up.

The best you can do is keep on doing the best Plan A possible.

LTL

So not a good idea letting him know about wednesday, I never told her grandma I tried calling her when I first exposed but call wouldnt go through, she is 87 and got her wits still. Her husband who is deceased use to cheat on her per my wife. She loved that man and till this day praises him..

Last edited by Toujours; 04/12/14 09:04 AM. Reason: quote

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
If someone told me they were sleeping with my girl, I would be pissed. I think it looks desperate when you do this, I also would think it would be a LB withdrawl.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

L
L
Others will disagree, but in my opinion, he won't give a darn. He's cheating with a married woman and as long as he gets some, he's satisfied.

Calling him up to tattle will make him feel more powerful.

I think you should write back to Dr. Harley to see if you should do that.

Put your energy towards your W, not the POSOM.

LTL

F
F
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
If someone told me they were sleeping with my girl, I would be pissed. I think it looks desperate when you do this, I also would think it would be a LB withdrawl.

My WH easily found a lie to tell his OW and get around this fact.

D-Day 1 - May 4, 2012

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by FooledMeTwice

My WH easily found a lie to tell his OW and get around this fact.

I emailed Dr. Harley. I believe she would lie about it also and convince him I'm crazy. I did see him OM on lierscheatersareus website.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Jedi, what number should I put on player block

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
Should I call OM and tell him what wife and I did wednesday SF and how she loved it?

I wouldn't do that. Just stay away from him and focus on feeding him stuff through your wife and occupying her time. Be as pleasant as possible. And be sure and tell her you won't cooperate with selling the house!

I WOULD contact the OM's pastor again and tell him that the affair is still live and well and ask him to use his influence to persuade dirtbag to leave your wife alone. See if he will help you.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
If you tell the OM you are sleeping together, he will tell her and she will stop sleeping with you. It will impede your chance to attract her away from dirtbag.

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
She called me and she is still pissed , She said oh I see you can answer the phone. I simply said I had to digest what I found out. She immediately told me she didn't see him at all when I was in the hospital. My head spun. I then suggested we all go to see the movie Noaha, and she was thrown off by it. She said you can't answer your phone and now you want family time. she said no I'm coming to the house to clean so I can put it up for sale next week. I then asked her to stop seeing him so we can put our marriage back together. She said no it's over were getting divorced pushing to sell house. I told her she can't put it up without my signature. Of course this made her angry and she began to swear at me I asked her to stop she refused so I told her I would hang up, she continued and I hung up.

Of course she called me back not swearing at me and said she can do what ever she wants because my name isn't on the mortgage or title. I told no it's marrietal assets that I have to agree on. I then told her I will no longer talk divorce with her and I will only talk R. She said then we have nothing to talk about Annung up and then called me back 3.minutes later. POSOM must be really pushing her. Wife did tell me he gets harassed every day by phone calls etc..

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/12/14 11:07 AM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
Good job!! Did you call his pastor yet?

Exposure 101

Page 79 of 108 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 253 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation