Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 84 of 108 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 107 108
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by FooledMeTwice
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
The bad news, I just got served with a PPO (restraining order) from POSOM....

I am sorry about the PPO. You don't want to be around that POS anyway. TEEF

...Why in the world doesn't anyone want to do the right thing anymore. I'm just sickened by the whole thing, I know they want me to back off. so they can continue there affair.

This is a BIG mystery.

Known helpers in my WS's affair:

- OW's 60+ y.o. mother supported her affair with my WH and vacationed with the affair couple and her grandson
- No less than four other adulteress colleagues assisted my husband's affair at some point
- One of WS's good friends turned a blind eye
- My MIL invited WS and OW to visit her in Europe
- When OW's father, 70 y.o. retired military, received the exposure letter I sent, he APOLOGIZED to OW for reading something so personal?????? What???

Affair supporters belong to a hideous club. I'm sorry that any BS has to be associated with it by proximity.

It just blows me away that know one cares anymore. I pray to God and I pray for my Wife, the sad part is people just think they go to confession and all is better.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
F
F
I stand there and hear her talk to me without any regard for me, she told me earlier how if it wasn't for her they would of gave me the drug haldol and she said they should of given it to me because your crazy, she stands there and just lies to me and I stand there with a smile and tell her I'm not worried about it. she stands there as if I am a nobody and I have never given anything to this marriage, She tells me why don't you tell your daughter the truth about yourself, the issues with the marriage, i did tell my daughter, that I made mistakes and i am correcting them everyday for our family. I stand there and take all of this like a Mack truck hit me. My name gets dragged through the mud for telling the truth. I feel deeply wounded right now, I have taken so much and its the same everyday. Beaten to the core, crusified and left for dead..

WD,

I am concerned for you because taking this s__t from a spouse is much more emotionally taxing than taking it from a drunk stranger at work.

When you talk to Dr. H, please tell him that after 1-3 days of Plan A interaction with your abusive WW, it becomes mentally and emotionally difficult. He might suggest something else for you. This is extremely stressful.

D-Day 1 - May 4, 2012

W
OP Offline
W
I just printed the letters I sent out. I printed the IM of his ex-wife asking me to call her. I have the original text when I signed up for tmobile family where. when she was at his house, thats what it showed. I have pictures dated of the original checkmate results, I have several other checkmate swabs all testing positive. I have OM business phone number on original cell bill. I have dates when she was with other man. I rented a van and followed her to other mans. I will request him to be named in my divorce as having an affair, I will have it printed in the news paper and request all his cell, text logs, with business phone along with my wifes text and calls and business phone bills to prove the affair and for adultery case.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by FooledMeTwice
I stand there and hear her talk to me without any regard for me, she told me earlier how if it wasn't for her they would of gave me the drug haldol and she said they should of given it to me because your crazy, she stands there and just lies to me and I stand there with a smile and tell her I'm not worried about it. she stands there as if I am a nobody and I have never given anything to this marriage, She tells me why don't you tell your daughter the truth about yourself, the issues with the marriage, i did tell my daughter, that I made mistakes and i am correcting them everyday for our family. I stand there and take all of this like a Mack truck hit me. My name gets dragged through the mud for telling the truth. I feel deeply wounded right now, I have taken so much and its the same everyday. Beaten to the core, crusified and left for dead..

WD,

I am concerned for you because taking this s__t from a spouse is much more emotionally taxing than taking it from a drunk stranger at work.

When you talk to Dr. H, please tell him that after 1-3 days of Plan A interaction with your abusive WW, it becomes mentally and emotionally difficult. He might suggest something else for you. This is extremely stressful.

Actually I'm ok. I got beat up today, however I pulled myself off the ground and dusted myself off. Tomorrow is a new day. God will lead me. I'm a little tired thats about it. I can take a lot, I have never been a quitter.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/12/14 10:13 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

B
B
I just printed the letters I sent out. I printed the IM of his ex-wife asking me to call her. I have the original text when I signed up for tmobile family where. when she was at his house, thats what it showed. I have pictures dated of the original checkmate results, I have several other checkmate swabs all testing positive. I have OM business phone number on original cell bill. I have dates when she was with other man. I rented a van and followed her to other mans. I will request him to be named in my divorce as having an affair, I will have it printed in the news paper and request all his cell, text logs, with business phone along with my wifes text and calls and business phone bills to prove the affair and for adultery case.
Way to go wd!!

You are doing so well. I can see why Dr. Harley says most men can handle Plan A much longer than women.

Keep going, my friend.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

J
J
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
and if the church wont do anything, perhaps hire a couple homeless people to carry signs Sunday morning outside saying "Stop the adultery OM!"

Jedi, you're ruthless, but always spot on, so you don't think he would get pissed? why do you think that. I'm going to call the pastor again tomorrow, I would pick them homeless people up and pay them and then have them march around that fools church. thats an idea.

It's actually not my idea. Political and union campaigns use street people to picket line regularly. For example, the Grocery Workers Union in Portland couldn't get their own members to man picket lines at non union grocery stores...so they hired Temp labor to picket for wage and benefits!

J
J
Which number should I use his cell or his business number, he has a direct business number and a 1-800 number. If I use his cell playerblock will send him a text, I could put the other numbers in the body, or better yet just use business number and everyone will call him and he will be wondering.

Post all of his numbers there.

W
OP Offline
W
I won't give up on this women until I say so. It amazes me how she will continue to deny all of it. It amazes me how everyone just wants to roll over and act like adultery is ok.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
Did you see how the OM pastor said he won't get involved in this matter. He hung up on me, when I asked what kind of pastor excepts this kind of behavior adultery from his church band member.

His church is an everyone get along and smile church so it makes sense that he would not confront evil.

J
J
Originally Posted by armymama
WD,

Just a thought. Is there a possibility that WW is recording you, hoping to get you to say something about killing her, so she could get you into the hospital again?

AM

EVERY divorce case should expect to be fully recorded and act accordingly.

J
J
I said SS needs to know about everything, I said these children need to know, she said no they don't there just chilren. So this is where i'm at.

NO wayward supports exposure.
When I exposed to my kids, I just exposed when she was gone.
Remember, she is in the fog and the fog is a term for IRRATIONAL BEHAVIOR/ THINKING. You cannot reason with an irrational person

J
J
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
It was an ex parte, which means immediate. I do get to have an immediate hearing. Why do I have to be the one jumping through hoops and everyone else gets to do whatever they want, there is something wrong with this system.

If I were you, I would hire a PI to watch them for a couple of days to get solid evidence of their affair and then file a criminal suit against him for adultery.

I would also call your attorney asap. I get the sense that your x-wife is leading this charge against you behind the scenes. She is helping the adulterers in any way she can. I hope you file a criminal lawsuit against her. These people are evil...

Since OM has taken this legal action against you, you must respond. If someone slaps you, you punch them in return

J
J
He stated I put him on Cheaterville that received 3000 hits and he has been getting numerous harassing phone calls, He said I emaled his church, I never did that. etc...

You can't be stopped from telling the truth in the United States. Our courts do not have that type of authority.

Even President Bill Clinton, could not stop Linda Tripp from exposing his affair with Monica Lewinski.

W
OP Offline
W
When I go to court for the PPO, I want them to read the IM letters I sent and any other thing that will be recorded in the court room, once its read its public record, it can printed sent all over the world, why because its public record, it could be printed in the paper, I believe.

I do have the tex from my wife that clearly states, I won't be talking to him or you. Leave me the f alone! You win.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/12/14 10:47 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
When I go to court for the PPO, I want them to read the IM letters I sent and any other thing that will be recorded in the court room, once its read its public record, it can printed sent all over the world, why because its public record, it could be printed in the paper, I believe.

I do have the tex from my wife that clearly states, I won't be talking to him or you. Leave me the f alone! You win.

Good thinking! hurray

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

J
J

Yes, defend yourself against this Court order. The judge needs to know this is just a cheater that got mad because you legally told on him.

Then file the adultery suit against him.

Did you publish his details on playerblock?

W
OP Offline
W
He stated I put him on Cheaterville that received 3000 hits and he has been getting numerous harassing phone calls, He said I emaled his church, I never did that. etc...

You can't be stopped from telling the truth in the United States. Our courts do not have that type of authority.

Even President Bill Clinton, could not stop Linda Tripp from exposing his affair with Monica Lewinski.

Thats a great point, President didn't get a PPO against Linda Tripp. That could be a great defense for PPO. He even lied, just like every wayward spouse does. Great information.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
Thats a great point, President didn't get a PPO against Linda Tripp. That could be a great defense for PPO. He even lied, just like every wayward spouse does. Great information.

And unknown by many, The President had his law license suspended by the Arkansas Supreme Court for lying under oath about his affair

W
OP Offline
W

Yes, defend yourself against this Court order. The judge needs to know this is just a cheater that got mad because you legally told on him.

Then file the adultery suit against him.

Did you publish his details on playerblock?

He is on playerblock, with business number. He is on liarscheatersareus also, Not sure who put him there. I used bogus email and he claims it was me for cheaterville, apparently he got over 3000 hits.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/12/14 10:53 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W

And unknown by many, The President had his law license suspended by the Arkansas Supreme Court for lying under oath about his affair

It makes me wonder If my wife would testify and lie under oath. wouldn't that be something if she actually told the truth in court, that she indeed is having an affair.

I wonder if he would lose his pharmacy license

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Page 84 of 108 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,015 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation