Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
I am 28 years old Man Professional business man and I.T engineer. This is my personal story after years of thinking now I am writing to the world.

When I was teen ager I have many girl friends with many I spend nights and be in relations for few years lots of girls fall in Love with me I still in touch with some.

In 2007 when I was 23 years old my business were establish and I started research on GOD Books and Scripture now the real story begin.*

After few years I feel some one with me... when I was rest and on the bed "Invisible Spouse" come and give me Sexual intercourse it is like a magic I can't see but I can feel her everything it is not a one or two time happened we almost spend 5 years and uncountable nights... her attitude toward me is lovely but I still don't know about her this unbeliever thing happening with me since last 5 years and now I want answer from my self what kind or Miracle is this?

I feel in paradise when she is with me I also love her I want to know everything about her I can accept her if she come to me in real life... but how should this possible we have no talking contact either only physical contact... some times I think I have to stop but this thing is most beautiful thing in my life.

All I need is suggestion from people who has much experience and research I will delete my post and info If I got negative responses.

Muhammad

S
S
Welcome to Marriage Builders.

You are experiencing a sexual release when you dream. This is something that young men do quite often.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
I
I
I realise you are 30, but I concur with SC.

A real woman would need more daily interaction to be in the mood for physical romance. Women who just show up for sex are sadly not real.

They commonly feature in a fantasy life, but I assure you real life is just as fulfilling.

Perhaps you can learn a bit here about preparation for such a marriage.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

H
H
Muhammad, it is possible that this is a very vivid dream, but you should be aware of other possibilities.

Often, the mind plays tricks on us. That happens to everybody. But in some people, the mind tends to take over and lets you experience very real experiences, that are not in sync with the real world. While I am glad that your experience has been pleasant, you have already noticed that this relationship is lacking something. You want to spend your life with a real woman, but you cannot communicate with tha apparition to tell you where you can find this real life woman. Also, as I understand, you have come to read the scriptures and you know that this relationship is not halal.

It would be difficult to give up and certainly a sacrifice, but you want to serve God and live in the real world. For this you will have to follow these steps:

You will have to tell your apparition that you will have to end the relationship because it is the will of God that you be with a real woman.

You will have to speak with a doctor who is experienced in helping you overcome this experience. That would be a psychiatrist, because these doctors specialize in overcoming such magnificent and impressive experiences and because you will need someone to guide you to help give this up because it is Gods will for you. He can even give you medicine that will help you through the transition.

You will have to look for the wife that God will give you. She will be a godly woman and you must be honest with her and repent that you have had sexual experiences before marriage. You may want to hear the radio broadcast on thus site to help you find the best way to become a good husband and for you wife to become a good wife.

Once you have married, you should not compare your wife to your past experience with the apparition. This would be unfair because the apparition was only there for your pleasure and for a real wife, you want also to make her happy and find out what she needs from a good and godly husband in bed but also in daily life.

you seem to be a very intelligent man, but even for you it will be a hard journey. You already know that this cannot go on forever. Now is the time to take matters in you own hand. You will have to pray a lot and with God's hepl you will become free.

As for the experience, I am a medical doctor and have experience with helping people with these experiences. You are not alone. Many bright people have had similar experiences.

Last edited by happyheart; 04/12/14 02:29 AM.

me, DH
all the children
S
OP Offline
S
Thanks to all helping me out but this is just a beginning of Discussion.

To: SugarCane

Your replay disappoint me I explain in the post that it is not a dream I know what is dream and what is in real this miracle also happened on day time when sun is up. The Time of intercourse is around 30 to 45 minutes and I can also feel her sperm release� and I am discussing here after 5 years of research and diagnosing of every point.

To: indiegirl

Your replay is little helpful the relationship between me and Invisible woman are very romantic whenever I am in mode day and night she give me sing of her readiness and when she is in mood she force me to do it so I greatly happy with her offer.

To: happyheart

Thanks for your post and I hope you can help me out to solve this Mystery� if it is a dream then why should this happening on day time? And why I come after 5 years. The studies of Doctors are limited to human body but the studies of Scriptures will enable us to understand the universe and its creations. This is 21st century and doctors still don�t have a proper solution of flu so I think only GOD researcher will help me who has the basic knowledge of Miracles.

Entering of real woman in my life will solve my issue but didn�t solve this Mystery. My first choice is to marry with her who is with me since last 5 years I am trying to establish talking contacts with my thoughts but no success. Now I have no interest on any Ornament of this Earth.

I will start searching of my real wife and Mama of my kinds but I can not forget this �Invisible woman� and I think she is always with me in my whole life and in the Hereafter she will present her majesty.

My words are true

Muhammad

J
J
Sir,

I think you may be the subject of demonic possession.
I encourage you to read the Bible and pray to God to deliver you.
The Bible says that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that those who call upon His name will be saved.

L
L
is this what your thinking Jedi? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succubus

"Get busy living, or get busy dying"...... The Shawshank Redemption.
S
OP Offline
S
Thanks I continue my research and monitor my post regularly... but I really need some people to solve this Mystery.

J
J
Originally Posted by Scripture
Thanks I continue my research and monitor my post regularly... but I really need some people to solve this Mystery.

Sir, only God can help you.
I encourage you to read the Bible for answers

S
OP Offline
S
To Logans_Run:

Your wiki link match with my Mystery but it is little scary what is your advise? I already explain that my relation with her is brilliant actually I am in love and I want to find her.

To: Jedi Knight:

I understand without GOD permission nothing gonna happened with me but there is 90% chance that she is a real woman living in this world like me and I just want to find her for marriage.

Thanks

Muhammad

J
J
Sir, I encourage you to email Bill Harley directly for advise.
You can email him here: mbradio@marriagebuilders.com.

If you include your name and number, he may have you as a caller on his show and give you one of his marriage books

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,169 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation