Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 87 of 108 1 2 85 86 87 88 89 107 108
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Originally Posted by ItCanGetBetter
Vets,

What do you think of WD exposing to SS by texts?

I don't believe the boy will believe him. It will just infuriate him.

I think the only way I can get him to see anything is if they are back in the house and continue to show my love for him, He has defientely been fed some major lies. I have read so much about Step children, I read some it takes 20 yrs to finally reach a step child.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
B
B
wd,

Dr. Harley has some excellent blended family information. If it comes to that I would absorb as much as possible.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

J
J
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
Originally Posted by jessitaylor
I think you have a good plan WD you have to protect yourself you have probably seen things like this go into a bad direction and like Barbie says there are 3 of them willing to sell you out for their evilness. Who knows how crazy this could get, Can the OM drop the PPO or does it go through the system now?
I agree with the hospitalization thing that is not right that could have happened to you so easily��
Maybe it is time to throw her to the wolves and let her figure it out on her own, doesn't mean that someday she won't get what she has done��..
Hell some couples get back together after a divorce��..
She is a handful that is for sure she is a narcissist that has no understanding of family

The OM can drop the PPO if he wants, I doubt he will. I think the hardest thing to digest is how strong of a conviction she had about family values, I have a big family and she loved it, how everyone got a long even during difunctional times. We spent more time with my family because she avoided hers. It is amazing to see someone tell you that they are praying to god for a divorce. mind boggling!!! I see she is at church right now, I truly believe guilt is eating at her soul. I know she is like a viper right now. I havent called her today, I will let her make contact with me. The funny thing as time went on yesterday she began to let her armor down, we were together as a family, talking at the dinner table, it may be the last time we ever do that as a family again. I say her armor was down, because she allowed me to touch her by stroking her ear and cheek. Even when she was mad, I did the old you have an eye lash on your cheek hold still let me get it, she allowed me. I truly believe this plan A has put me in a good light with her, even though she is still in the fog. All I can do is see what happens. I really don't think SS has a clue about the truth.

Is the Church aware of her active adultery? She should not be allowed to partake of the Eucharist if she is living in sin

J
J
Vets,

What do you think of WD exposing to SS by texts?

He's a young man and he should be spoken to in person, if possible.

W
OP Offline
W
Looks like my wife is really trying to pry me for information. I noticed her car is sitting about a half mile from GF. She told me she was going to take SS for dinner at about 7:45 pm when I called her back after she called me 5 times. but she told me couldnt talk because he was with her. Its 10:10 here and her car is still at the location. I called her back and I asked her what they had for dinner and she said she just picked up a salad. nice lie. SHe then started t complain and got frustrated and she hungup. She called me back and she began to talk about how is she going to tell me anything about anything when she i'm being bugged, your probably recording me now, she continue to rammble on and I just listened, she ten said how are we going to communicate whe all you want to do is be bullheaded and only talk about what you want. She then said let go of the control and let me go its my life. I don't want to be with anyone. She then said Who is following me or are you GPS me etc... I just I won't give up my source. She got frustrated and said she had to go. I said I love you have a good night.

I think the OM must of pcked her up or she is just trying to see if I will say something about her car being parked a half mile away. I won't to smart for that and disciplined, never give up a SOI (source of information). She sure is trying to get info from me, she may even be recording me. I did record her though.

I did tell her I'm not stopping her from doing anything. I asked how am I controling you??? Why does she keep saying this. She even said if we got back together I would be even more controlling. I asked her to give me examples of me controlling her? she said I can but I dont want to get into it. This is mind boggling. I have no control over her. She wants me to just roll over and hand her over to OM.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/13/14 09:39 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
J
J
That OM is an evil man and I wonder how many other betrayed husbands have called that same Pastor and complained of his adultery.

EDIT: All of his extra curricular activities and career revolves around opportunities to meet women

Last edited by Jedi_Knight; 04/13/14 09:28 PM.
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
Originally Posted by jessitaylor
I think you have a good plan WD you have to protect yourself you have probably seen things like this go into a bad direction and like Barbie says there are 3 of them willing to sell you out for their evilness. Who knows how crazy this could get, Can the OM drop the PPO or does it go through the system now?
I agree with the hospitalization thing that is not right that could have happened to you so easily��
Maybe it is time to throw her to the wolves and let her figure it out on her own, doesn't mean that someday she won't get what she has done��..
Hell some couples get back together after a divorce��..
She is a handful that is for sure she is a narcissist that has no understanding of family

The OM can drop the PPO if he wants, I doubt he will. I think the hardest thing to digest is how strong of a conviction she had about family values, I have a big family and she loved it, how everyone got a long even during difunctional times. We spent more time with my family because she avoided hers. It is amazing to see someone tell you that they are praying to god for a divorce. mind boggling!!! I see she is at church right now, I truly believe guilt is eating at her soul. I know she is like a viper right now. I havent called her today, I will let her make contact with me. The funny thing as time went on yesterday she began to let her armor down, we were together as a family, talking at the dinner table, it may be the last time we ever do that as a family again. I say her armor was down, because she allowed me to touch her by stroking her ear and cheek. Even when she was mad, I did the old you have an eye lash on your cheek hold still let me get it, she allowed me. I truly believe this plan A has put me in a good light with her, even though she is still in the fog. All I can do is see what happens. I really don't think SS has a clue about the truth.

Is the Church aware of her active adultery? She should not be allowed to partake of the Eucharist if she is living in sin

I talk to the our priest and told him she wss having an affair. She told me when she met with him on Monday, whatever they talked about she said he thinks I need counseling, because of what I did exposing t affair, she eluded to this. I did see an email from him saying he wanted to talk to her because I emailed him about our Marriage. He told me he would like to see us both, she probably lied to hi also.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
When I exposed my wifes affair, she told me that I "need help" and "need to visit a crisis center." she said, "Nobody cares about our stuff. They want you to stop and leave them alone..."

J
J
A good book to read during this time is the Book of Tobit (from the old Testament).

Read it when you get a chance, to see how God's hand can move in marriage...as well as to see the role the Devil plays in destroying marriages.

W
OP Offline
W
A good book to read during this time is the Book of Tobit (from the old Testament).

Read it when you get a chance, to see how God's hand can move in marriage...as well as to see the role the Devil plays in destroying marriages.

I will have to start reading it. Why does she keep saying I'm controllng her, she has free will, I havent stopped her from doing anything. Its like she thinks i'm stopping her. Its mind boggling and makes no sense. why even say this. divorce me and go ahead and movie in with OM, who is stopping you???

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
My wife had an affair...I had to file for immediate divorce to protect my kids because OM was a violent child abuser and addict.

So, 2 YEARS later....my (now ex) complains that she's still being oppressed along with a bunch of other BS.

She can blame you forever

EDIT: That's why everyone tells you to focus on yourself, because you can bang your head against a brick wall trying to figure her out..and only get a headache for the effort

Last edited by Jedi_Knight; 04/13/14 09:48 PM.
F
F
Why does she keep saying I'm controllng her, she has free will, I havent stopped her from doing anything. Its like she thinks i'm stopping her. Its mind boggling and makes no sense. why even say this. divorce me and go ahead and movie in with OM, who is stopping you???

Remember WD, a WS in an affair will often project the faults of the OP onto the BS. Maybe POSOM is pressuring your WW to divorce you, sell the house, etc. - trying to control her.

D-Day 1 - May 4, 2012

J
J
WD,
Your wife's foggy belching is toxic. Keep a distance from it.

One of the things that many healthy Plan A'ers here have done to help them through the crisis is spend a lot of quality time with their children. Tranquil Dark is a good example of this. He and his son are very tight.

When my wife and I separated, I spent my nonworking hours with my daughters. Though my wife's affair and departure was the worst experience of my life, I have very fond memories of the time my girls and I spent together.

What is your custody arrangement with your daughter?

I
I
Good luck tomorrow with your legal business.

Could be your ww doesn't want gf to overhear?

I think it might be wise to remove the GPS temporarily. It could be used against you as a sign of stalking or construed to suggest a mental health problem. She suspects it is there and may look for it.

The GPS would not play well for you at the ppo hearing or in a case against your x regarding the confinement. Be squeaky clean.

It would be funny for her to spend hours looking for it when it isn't there!

You will need the tracking more when there is a chance she has gone NC and you need to confirm. If she finds it now, you won't have it then.

Me 58: FWH (NC 32 yr), W 60, married 36 yr, DD 32
W
OP Offline
W
Good luck tomorrow with your legal business.

Could be your ww doesn't want gf to overhear?

I think it might be wise to remove the GPS temporarily. It could be used against you as a sign of stalking or construed to suggest a mental health problem. She suspects it is there and may look for it.

The GPS would not play well for you at the ppo hearing or in a case against your x regarding the confinement. Be squeaky clean.

It would be funny for her to spend hours looking for it when it isn't there!

You will need the tracking more when there is a chance she has gone NC and you need to confirm. If she finds it now, you won't have it then.

I just checked it, the car it appears that her vehicle is parked about half mile from GF place still, I do know she is coming over tonight so SS can work on a paper, she will never let him out of her sight. I could remove the unit. I truly believe OM is pressuring her, so I'm the controling one. I'm trying to save a marriage/family and he's the home wrecker. So I get all the BS. So we get divorce and she is going to move on with this guy,no lodgic after everything.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I see WW moved her car and took SS to school, she is now at work.
They are suppose to come by later, SS has a paper that needs to be done, I will make dinner thats for sure.

Why does it seem like things get worst every time I expose things. I noticed she hasn't been calling me anymore. Se did call last night just to see what me and daughter were doing all day. I know later she is trying to get info out of me on how I keep finding out. She said she doesn't like being stalked or watched, They can watch me all day long, I don't care. as a matter of fact I get watched for 8 hours at work every day.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
Oh, it is possible that she is also using this as opportunity to install spyware on your computer

M
M
Why does it seem like things get worst every time I expose things.

Because you are interfering in the affair. As you have seen, she is perfectly HAPPY as long as you don't interfere in her affair. BUT.....the more trouble you cause in the affair, the faster it will crumble. Your marriage can survive her temporary anger, it can't survive an ongoing affair.

It is like bringing onlookers into the crack house to watch the crack heads get high. They are furious at the interruption. Is that a bad thing? No, its not.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Oh, it is possible that she is also using this as opportunity to install spyware on your computer

WD, are they going to use your computer?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

WD, are they going to use your computer?

Dr. Harley emailed me back when I explained to him how her affair is still going and how we had that Wednesday and if I should expose to OM, He told me to leave OM alone at this time. He also said being how he called the police the first time , another contact with him would more than likely cause him to file a restraining order. Little does he know he already filed one. He told me to continue plan A. Because affairs usually die within 6 months of exposure.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Page 87 of 108 1 2 85 86 87 88 89 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 728 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation