Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
L
OP Offline
L
The affair is over a year old and they are deeply in love.
Is not fair he has gained her love through admiration as a teacher. He should get fired from school. I also want to ruin his repitation online of his dental office with reviews for his new office. Is that a good idea?

L
OP Offline
L
I could not get to the begining of the chat. There was too much. I am going to grab her phone a run to a cofee shop. I need to know when it began because i habe a feeling it started before my affairs and he pushed me so I took all the blame of the end of the relationship... And i also want to know if they started while she was in shool cause that will be ahuge problem for him and his profession...

S
S
Originally Posted by lovemyfamily2000
I got it. I got her phone and took pictures with my phone of the chats in whatsapp. There was a looooooot... I love you's planing meetings, coments about how good their sex is, etc... I got all the proofs...
I want to full expose before telling her I know everything aboit the affair. He used to be her teacher and he still works for that school. Eventhough their affair started after she graduated it. I want to go to that school and hand in a letter to the dean and his department boss. I also want to expose to his co-workers and partners at work (eventhough i noticed that she visited his dental practice several times and they all lover her) but i dontknow if they know they have an affair.
They are deep in love. Very deep.
My wife saw me crawling putting the phone back in her nightstand and confronted me with what was I doing. I said nothing and said i didnt know her phone password.
I want to expose to her family, my family, his facebood friends, her closed facebook friends, and our employees innour office.
What are the recommended steps.
I am devastated abut cool as a cocumber and with very little hope she will want to work thingsnout afrer this but at least I know it will be impossible for them to continue their affair unless they decided to move to a different planet.
After she saw me i camly said dont worry everything will be fine, i told her that I love her and always have, i even caress a little with much compassion. I know that this is part my fault. I have been plan a her for more than two month. She had this huge emotional walls and now i see why.
The last thing they wrote to each other was her telling him she thinks i lnow everythinh then he asked her if it was ok to still go to do the dental implants and she said yes because i wasnt there...Please
You did fantastically well to get all this. Well done. I know how horrible it was for you to read these messages.

I don't understand this sentence. Please explain:

"I also want to expose to his co-workers and partners at work (eventhough i noticed that she visited his dental practice several times and they all lover her) but i dontknow if they know they have an affair.
They are deep in love. Very deep."

What does "I don't know if they have an affair" mean? Do you mean whether they have a policy against student/teacher affairs?

You need to get the phone again and install spyware on it. That way, even if she changes her password you will have records of what she is posting to him. She will tell you that the affair is over but they will continue to contact each other - I can guarantee that. Once you install spyware that will be the last time you need to touch her phone. DO NOT GET CAUGHT again touching her phone while you do this.

You need to go now to his Facebook page and copy his list of friends into a WORD file, so that you can send close, relevant friends a message about the affair. Copy this now before he blocks you from Facebook. You need to do the same for your wife before she blocks you too.

There are websites on which you can expose OM for his professional misconduct. Others will be along to help you with those but for now, please secure those Facebook lists for each of them, and try and install spyware on her phone.

You will only expose once you get the go ahead here. Do not fire off any messages until we are sure everything is lined up.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
S
S
I could not get to the begining of the chat. There was too much. I am going to grab her phone a run to a cofee shop. I need to know when it began because i habe a feeling it started before my affairs and he pushed me so I took all the blame of the end of the relationship... And i also want to know if they started while she was in shool cause that will be ahuge problem for him and his profession...
It would be better if you could get the information without taking her phone. Once you take her phone you are forced to tell her you know about the affair. I would much rather you told her at a time of your choosing.

I don't think it is essential that you find out when the affair started right now. If you are trying to save your marriage, that detail does not affect how you go about doing so. There will be time and opportunity to discover the truth about that. She might simply tell you, or you might discover it through spyware. I would rather you did not give up your source by stealing her phone now, just to get a detail that is not essential.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
M
M
lovemyfamily, great job!! Please do as Sugarcane said and go to the OM's facebook page and copy and paste all of his contacts into a text doc for safe keeping.

Go to my exposure thread and read the instructions and start making up your exposure target list.

You did great!! hurray

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

L
OP Offline
L
Help! I'm on the street. I took her phone and ran... I'm with my kid. She knows i have the phone and that i am tellong Diego...
Should I stay with Diego and go back home with him? Take him to school? What do I tell her when I get back?

M
M
Help! I'm on the street. I took her phone and ran... I'm with my kid. She knows i have the phone and that i am tellong Diego...
Should I stay with Diego and go back home with him? Take him to school? What do I tell her when I get back?

Why did you take the phone again?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

S
S
For goodness sake calm down, and next time, post here first before you take any action.

Take your son to school.

Install spyware on her phone. `You absolutely MUST do this before you give it back. This will be your last chance ever to keep tabs on the phone because she will change her password now. With spyware that won't matter.

Since you have the phone, you might as well find the information you were looking for, too.

What were you planning to do once you dropped your son at school? Were you planning to go to work, or back home?

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
M
M
Here is a good spyware program: http://www.flexispy.com/

Exposure 101

M
M
Also, have you checked your own phone to make sure you got CLEAR, READABLE photos of her chats? A much better process is to take photos with HER phone and send them to yourself.

Exposure 101

L
OP Offline
L
I'm taking my son yo school and go back home

L
OP Offline
L
I have enough proofs

L
OP Offline
L
More than I wanted

B
B
Originally Posted by SugarCane
For goodness sake calm down, and next time, post here first before you take any action.

It bears repeating:

Calm

Cool

Logical (not emotional)

YOU have to logically work your plan. We are helping with the plan.

POST HERE before taking any more action.

DDays - six months of them
THANK YOU God and Marriage Builders.
We never knew that it could be this good! smile
B
B
I have enough proofs
Enough to expose?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

B
B
lovemyfamily, we KNOW how devastating this is, but you don't know at this point what will happen. Think of Sue in SAA. Just stick with the PLAN and give it time to work.

Drop your son off at school and then go someplace and get that spyware onto the phone. Did you do that?

Did you check your photos of the proof so that you are sure that they are viewable?

Do you have all of the names and contact info to expose to? (please answer this)

Don't start exposure until we give you the go-ahead. Do not go home until you have posted here again to us, so that we can help you with a PLAN.

L
OP Offline
L
I have photos and enough proofs.
It didn't occur that I will still need spyware after the proofs. I just realized it would have been important to monitor what will happen after i told her i knew.
I'm on my way to the office to gather all her facebook contacts.
It went terrible. I decided that i had enough proofs but not enough to know if that affair started after or before mine. So I stupidly decided to grab her phone and run out of the house to take my kid to school. I took her car keys but I forgot to take the spare ones and she went off to follow me.
When I had the phone I told my son Mom is having an affair. I showed my son amd picture of the lover to see if he knew him and he said yes. (I regret all this part) then my wife drove next to me trying to pull me over. She took a turn to school and I drove off a different way and lost her.
I parked somewhere and calmed my son down. Told him everything was going to be ok. Then I decided to take him to school and so I could get counceling because I regreted putting my son in that situation. The councelor helped me calm things down we brought my son in and we calmed him down.
I then went home and comfronted mu furious wife who was upset about my action with Diego. I told her he was ok and that we spoke with a councelor.
After that there was a lot of silence after that I just said very few things calmly about the affair. Then the lover called me with bs about is not anyone's fault. I told him he has a lot of nerves. Then my wife does not want to talk about it anymore...
I'm still very hesitant about an exposure... Still going to prepare for that but i wont pull the trigger.
Please help!

L
OP Offline
L
I think I did a very bad job and now she hates me.

B
B
We cannot help if you continue to go off like this and do whatever strikes your mood or emotions at the moment.

It does not matter whether her affair started after or before yours. Why are you focusing on that?

You are wasting valuable time and allowing your wife and her lover to re-group�.time that should be spent doing a full blown exposure.

M
M
You need to expose the affair TODAY before they pre-empt you. Did you read my thread?

And you did the PERFECT THING with your son. I am unsure why you think you messed Up with him?

Exposure 101

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 597 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation