Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
The first time i caught my boyfriend cheating (Im pretty sure he was doing it long before) was at the end of March. He was texting a girl, telling her romantic things and then telling me how much she annoyed him to my face to avoid suspicion. The second time i looked through his phone and saw he was sending and recieving nudes and that he was trying to elicit them from girls on Facebook. The last incident was about a month ago, and in this in order to get pictures from a girl he told her how much he disliked me and how awful I was, sent her a nude picture and then tried to save face by buying me flowers and telling me about how some girl annoyed him that day on Facebook (what killed me the most was that he spent the entire day talking to her and barely texted me at all). He deleted his Facebook (however he made a new one just with less friends even though he's friends with his ex-fiancee) and Snapchat, but he still has other social media to interact with all these girls. One girl keeps texting him at night and he won't block her or tell her to go away and I think its because he's talking to her. Another girl texted him late last night too, and he always says he doesn't care but when he goes home I believe that he's talking to other people because he makes a big deal about not texting them when hes with me but he always deletes the texts whenever I'm not around. I've moved on from the incidents in some ways, but the lies that he told me still scare me. Idk if i can trust him again because he's incredibly manipulative and I never know what is one of his lies or truth. When he was texting the first girl (who I caught him texting again a couple weeks ago - I saw her and an old girlfriends name but he deleted the texts before I could actually see them and I think he may've lied about what he said to them because he purposely unblocked the girl to text her which still hurts to think about) he would go out of his way to tell me how annoying she was and he's now doing the same thing with these other girls. I think he also is telling his close friend that is a girl bad things about me too like he did with the girl on Facebook. He's admitted before that he's incredibly selfish and greedy and he wants to be wanted and I fear he just doesn't care about me enough to control himself. I don't know if he's still unfaithful or not but I hate feeling this way. He's a great man and I truly love him and I believe deep down he's a good, faithful person but ever since the cheating I don't feel like I know him anymore. How could the man I love hurt me this way? I don't want to leave him, And a part of me believes he's stopped hurting me this way, but I don't know for sure because I don't really know him, he never lets me in. He's dated so many people and I just don't think being with one girl is enough for him, and so im constantly jealous and worried. Sorry this is long, I just want to know if I can trust him again, if he's really the man I fell in love with.

I
I
"He's a great man and I truly love him and I believe deep down he's a good, faithful person"

Huh? faint

The answer is simple. He has failed the job interview to be your partner. Find a better applicant. Be glad you aren't married to him.

You might want to click notify and ask the mods to move your thread to the dating forum. Your situation is not "on topic" here as this is a marriage forum.

Good luck to you. I'm glad you saw his true colors before marriage.

Me 58: FWH (NC 32 yr), W 60, married 36 yr, DD 32
L
L
Don't be scared to let him go. For sure you find someone better. A someone would never tell you lies and nothing to hide. He is not good for you. Leave him because he just played with you.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation