Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
B
Please read this. Traveling Jobs

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
I would also add that any UA time with kids is not UA time and will not count. Not because we are trying to meet a quota but because it will not work.

Understood. I guess you really have to be committed (and creative) to get all those hours in with young ones. I do plan to support them with babysitting as much as I can.

B
B
Also, here's a good thread about UA time with small children.
15 hours of UA

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

M
M
Originally Posted by WallFlower
No, other than I wouldn't put anything past her. She has been hit blindly by the NC Letter when she was just with him a weekend ago. She's probably reeling and she is very jealous of him. (the nerve!) There is no association with work at all that I am aware of. I just put that in their as a precaution. Should it be taken out?
He currently does travel with work.

I would change that section to: stop traveling for work even if it means leaving that job. That means his options can be to approach his company about a non traveling position, having her travel with him or leave the job. But they will need to be together every night in order to sustain a marriage. Not even a good marriage can withstand a traveling job and I assure you that a crippled marriage will not make it.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
I would also add that any UA time with kids is not UA time and will not count. Not because we are trying to meet a quota but because it will not work.

Understood. I guess you really have to be committed (and creative) to get all those hours in with young ones. I do plan to support them with babysitting as much as I can.

You are a good mom!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Please read this. Traveling Jobs
Read and shared with DD. Two good clips on that thread.

W
OP Offline
W

You are a good mom!

And believe me, this is hard because I want to rip his liver out!

M
M

You are a good mom!

And believe me, this is hard because I want to rip his liver out!

I can only imagine!!

Exposure 101

B
B
Did Dr. Harley answer your question on yesterday's show about you exposing your DD's WH's affair?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Did Dr. Harley answer your question on yesterday's show about you exposing your DD's WH's affair?

It seems he did. This is what I pulled from his comments:

"It doesn't matter who exposes as long as everyone knows this guy had an affair.
The reasons for exposure are to end the affair sooner, prevent it from rekindling -because now everyone is aware of the risks here so they are going to be watching him- and it provides support for the betrayed spouse.
If exposure is not done, it limits accountability.
Of course a WH is going to ask his BS not to tell anyone. Even a wifebeater would ask the same. He wants to get away with it and he shouldn't get away with it.
Even if daughter doesn't want to, I think the exposure would be worth doing.
How? Not as punishment, but for accountability"

M
M
Yes, he said you should expose it for her. Are you going to do that?

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
Yes, he said you should expose it for her. Are you going to do that?

Done. Now prayers.

N
N
Done. Now prayers.

Praying for your daughter's situation. God bless.

Remarried 7/16
Thanks MB!
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by nmwb77
Done. Now prayers.

Thank you, nmw77.
Much pray needed today as the blowout continues.

Melody, Black_Raven, BrainHurts - let me know when you see this update because I should probably have this thread deleted.

M
M
Good job, wallflower! How is it going!

Exposure 101

B
B
Done. Now prayers.

Thank you, nmw77.

Melody, Black_Raven, BrainHurts - let me know when you see this update because I should probably have this thread deleted.
Good job wallflower.

What a wonderful mother you are. By you exposing his affairs shows how much you really do love your DD and her WH. What a strong mother and woman you've shown your DD. I commend you, my friend.

What a wonderful action to take and not burry your head in denial.

Has anyone you've exposed to stepped up and put pressure on your SIL?

How are you doing? How is your DD doing?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

B
B
Done. Now prayers.

Thank you, nmw77.

Seen

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
But start by posting on www.cheaterville.com and then go from there.

FYI, Jedi.

Dr Bill Harley on his Radio Show early this week (I think it was Monday's show 08/25/2014) advises against posting on Cheaterville. Just wanted to make everyone aware.

J
J

FYI, Jedi.

Dr Bill Harley on his Radio Show early this week (I think it was Monday's show 08/25/2014) advises against posting on Cheaterville. Just wanted to make everyone aware.

No, You are mistaken.
Dr. Harley supports exposure and encourages internet exposure.
The fine line is that he doesnt endorse any particular exposure website.

B
B

FYI, Jedi.

No, You are mistaken.
Dr. Harley supports exposure and encourages internet exposure.
The fine line is that he doesnt endorse any particular exposure website.
Here's the show in question.

Radio Clip of Show

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 439 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation