Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16
M
OP Offline
M
Kids are 15 and 12. I was put on paxil last feb and almost died. I am off everything. I have been misdiagnosed as having an anxiety disorder...anti anxiety meds did nothing. What I'm going through started last Sept. After a nasty upper resp. infection. I started being suspicious last week. Worst time of my life.

BH(me)-46, FWW-43, DS-12, DD-14
A- 6-25-05 'til 5-06...Was Recovered! Back at it on 8/14
ME!!!!!!
Thread #1
Thread #2
M
M
Do you think she'll suspect you coming back here for advice?

I don't know about FB messenger. There's a whole "operation investigate" forum for snooping.

Just once I wish snooping would simply reveal that your wife is planning a huge surprise birthday party for you.

When you confronted her do you think she knows you know?? Will she take it further underground, etc.??

FBH(me)-51 FWW-49 (MrsWondering)
DD19 DS 22 Dday-2005-Recovered

"agree to disagree" = Used when one wants to reject the objective reality of the situation and hopefully replace it with their own.
M
M
Originally Posted by Mywifeilove
Kids are 15 and 12.

Dang. I was hoping you hadn't updated your signature line in a long time. If they were adults I'd be telling you to consider just packing your bags and getting out of there.

If you confirm the affair what are you currently thinking you might do???

1. I think I might really just be done? No way am I going through THAT again?

2. I'm not sure. It might depend on what I find, how deep she is into it and her reaction to being busted.

I was there when you fought a long long time...doing Plan A, then Plan B, then back to Plan A. I'm thinking this time that, for your mental health and well being IF you choose to fight at all, it should be no more than 3 or 4 weeks before Plan B.

Dang. I'm just so shocked. I wonder if last semptember when your anxiety kicked in is when she happened to meet this OM and it triggered your BH spidey senses. Is your wife mentally ill??? Once can be a mistake and completely out of character but TWICE in ten years after all she put you through last time is a pretty good indication that this is who she is. A narcissitic sadistic unrepentant serial cheater.

I pray you're mistaken.

FBH(me)-51 FWW-49 (MrsWondering)
DD19 DS 22 Dday-2005-Recovered

"agree to disagree" = Used when one wants to reject the objective reality of the situation and hopefully replace it with their own.
B
B
Anyone know how to gain access to her locked FB messenger?
Other than her password? Do you not have spyware on her devices?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

M
OP Offline
M
I'm in no condition to fight. What I have been through the last year is unbelievable....and nobody believes me...I've seen 15 Drs...had 3 MRI's. All say anxiety. Taken xanax, valium...AD's....no relief...My W has stood by me for most of it...I'm guessing the A started over the last month. She's on FB messanger at 3:00am..sleeps on the couch often. And I've been through this gig before I'm 99% sure...I Have through the worst hell this past year and still am....from my ailment....this is pushing me to very very deep depths. I barely can put up a normal face to the kids....and I have no proof to present to her...as opposed to last time....I can't even Plan A her in my condition...one year ago I had the best life...and after a nasty upper resp. infection I developed an unbelievable inner tremulous.

Last edited by Mywifeilove; 08/23/14 06:30 PM.

ME!!!!!!
Thread #1
Thread #2
B
B
So sorry. What about emailing Dr. Harley?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
So sorry. about emailing Dr. Harley?
No fight left...been fighting for myself too long....I may give her everything I.v lost my life in a span of 11 months.

ME!!!!!!
Thread #1
Thread #2
B
B
So sorry. about emailing Dr. Harley?
No fight left...been fighting for myself too long....I may give her everything I.v lost my life in a span of 11 months.
What about your kids? Protecting you and the kids?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

B
B
Have you straight up asked to see her phone and what her passcode is? I mean if she knows MB then she knows there should be complete transparency, correct?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

N
N
MWIL,

I'm so so sorry. I know how bad this hurts.

You said..
No fight left...been fighting for myself too long....I may give her everything I've lost my life in a span of 11 months

I understand the profound grief and devastation. You have every right to give up working on the marriage, if that's what you choose. You haven't been "fighting for yourself too long" You've been fighting for your W, for your marriage,, but not YOU! MWIL, YOU MATTER! Now it's time to summon up the courage & strength to fight for YOU, your kids, your family. You haven't lost your life in a span of 11 months. You've got kids that love you, need you and are depending on you to be their pillar of strength.

Take the time to grieve, to reflect & gather your strength. Get a plan together. You & your kids matter.

Dday- Feb 1998
Recovered!!
P
P
Have you straight up asked to see her phone and what her passcode is? I mean if she knows MB then she knows there should be complete transparency, correct?

This is what I would do. You don't need too bother snooping. You don't need to bother with plan A. Simply tell her you need to see her phone. If she refuses, that's proof enough. Go to plan B.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by Nerlycrzy
MWIL,

I'm so so sorry. I know how bad this hurts.

You said..
No fight left...been fighting for myself too long....I may give her everything I've lost my life in a span of 11 months

I understand the profound grief and devastation. You have every right to give up working on the marriage, if that's what you choose. You haven't been "fighting for yourself too long" You've been fighting for your W, for your marriage,, but not YOU! MWIL, YOU MATTER! Now it's time to summon up the courage & strength to fight for YOU, your kids, your family. You haven't lost your life in a span of 11 months. You've got kids that love you, need you and are depending on you to be their pillar of strength.

Take the time to grieve, to reflect & gather your strength. Get a plan together. You & your kids matter.
when I said fighting for me , it was meant to mean my health that has been horrific. It is not pain but something that has messed up my hormones and nerves severely on a daily basis.

ME!!!!!!
Thread #1
Thread #2
M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by Prisca

This is what I would do. You don't need too bother snooping. You don't need to bother with plan A. Simply tell her you need to see her phone. If she refuses, that's proof enough. Go to plan B.
Already did that. She said she wasn't going to play that game.

ME!!!!!!
Thread #1
Thread #2
B
B

Then are going to go to Plan B?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

J
J
I'm in no condition to fight. What I have been through the last year is unbelievable....and nobody believes me...I've seen 15 Drs...had 3 MRI's. All say anxiety. Taken xanax, valium...AD's....no relief...My W has stood by me for most of it...I'm guessing the A started over the last month. She's on FB messanger at 3:00am..sleeps on the couch often. And I've been through this gig before I'm 99% sure...I Have through the worst hell this past year and still am....from my ailment....this is pushing me to very very deep depths. I barely can put up a normal face to the kids....and I have no proof to present to her...as opposed to last time....I can't even Plan A her in my condition...one year ago I had the best life...and after a nasty upper resp. infection I developed an unbelievable inner tremulous.

Here's a thought: Do you have WiFi at your home?
Home computer?

Perhaps if you somehow got the cell phone service shut down for a night she would need to contact her affair partner and use her cell phone to connect to the house WiFi to get online.

Then, if you have a keylogger on your modem you could get her passwords that way.

or if she wouldnt connect with the cell, perhaps she would use a computer to connect (with keylogger software)?

J
J
If possible, I would hire a PI.
let the PI get the evidence and then do a nuclear exposure.

M
OP Offline
M
I think she has her phone directly connect to wifi when home. What is a good modem key logger and where to get?

ME!!!!!!
Thread #1
Thread #2
S
S

I can relate. Went through everything and thought we were in recover for four years, only to have him do the same thing AGAIN.

Sorry you are going through this, and with a medical condition, I can't imagine.

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
S
S

I just want you to know what you are up against.

The typical cheater has an oops, I unknowingly let someone meet my needs and don't know what happened here.

That's not your WW. She knows what got her into trouble the last time and went down this road AGAIN. She knows how painful this was to you and she knows about MB.

Should you choose to recover with this woman, she probably can't have a cell phone w internet access, she can't be trusted on social media....all opportunities for a SSL and A must be taken away. Not sure what type of job she has but that probably needs to be looked at closely too. Because she is THAT vulnerable to an affair.

Sorry again. I really do understand.

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
P
P

That's all the proof you need. This its supposedly a recovered MB marriage. She KNOWS that doesn't fly. If Markos all of the sudden wouldn't let me see his phone, I would KNOW. Don't bother with Plan A or any more snooping. Go to plan B.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation