Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 55 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 54 55
J
J
Did you post OM on Cheaterville?

A
OP Offline
A
Yes

Happily remarried to wonderful woman who I found using the guidelines in "Buyers, Renters, Freeloaders"
2 baby boys, working on #3 and couldn't ask for anything more.

When my ex's affair happened: BH 28, Ex-WW:29
Married: 7 years
Together: 8 years
D-day: 10/5/2014
D filed: 1/22/2015
D Final: 6/4/2015

My story
A
OP Offline
A
Just wanted to mention that after the FB exposure was done, my parents and WW's parents and I got together to discuss and pray about the situation. It was so awesome, because everyone was on a different page coming into the discussion (lots of different feelings), but after a long prayer where we went around the room and everyone took their turn, we all finished on the same page. Everyone "got it". Everyone understood the plan and what has to be done going forward.

So encouraging after all of getting ping ponged between families on what to do for several weeks, it was unbelievably powerful. God is power.

Happily remarried to wonderful woman who I found using the guidelines in "Buyers, Renters, Freeloaders"

My story
J
J
Nice that both sets of parents are on the same page. It helps when you have support from both sides of the family. Your wife will be held accountable. She won't like it, but it will be one of the strong forces to lead her back to her marriage. That's a big part of the power of exposure. Had you not exposed, none of this would be possible.

M
M
Originally Posted by axslinger85
Not sure if I did FB right for OM. I can pull his account up on another computer and it's fine, it only doesn't work when I'm logged into my profile.

I'm not getting an option for the $1 when I type in his relatives?

Did you send the PMs on a PC? I don't think the $1 option shows up on a mobile device.

And you did just great, axslinger!! hurray

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

A
OP Offline
A
Yes, I sent them on a PC. My friend thinks the OM just blocked me from his FB and that's why it's like that.

My story
G
G
Axslinger,

You wrote, WW texted me threatening me over having put comment's on OM's business's page about how he takes liberties with married women. Her comments were that "this is between you and me, that's it" and STILL calling him her "friend".

Oh he has a business, well his clients and customers need to know that this is a man who should not be trusted around their wives or girlfiends. Print up posters detailing his character attach to telephone poles in the vicinity of his shop. Check his linkedin account too.

Also post him on www.cheaterville.com after it draws thousands of "views", let him know about it.

The responses show that the medicine is working.

God Bless
Gamma

M
M
Yes, I sent them on a PC. My friend thinks the OM just blocked me from his FB and that's why it's like that.

Did you go to the friends fb page and click on "message" and then fill out the PM box? Even if the OM had blocked you, that wouldn't prevent you from going to someone else's page.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
I've sent the voicemail to a handful of people in the family who have been asking for evidence. I wish I had more, but given the circumstances I don't see how people can see it any other way.

They all know she has been living with him, right?

Exposure 101

M
M
axslinger, were you able to locate his parents? Can you contact them directly?

Exposure 101

A
OP Offline
A
No luck with his parents. I sent every family member I could find a message and went to "All Messages" and then started typing in their FB name. I'll try going to their page first, good idea. What's weird is all of my messages to them no longer show up in sent folder.

On his parents, no luck yet. Asked everyone in his family I messaged have them call me at my cell.

Regarding what her parents/family know:

WW is STILL trying to play this off as my imagination to them. She is terrified because this is a family where this sort of thing does NOT happen.

My evidence:

She left the house for almost 2 weeks without providing a full name, address or phone number of where she was staying. Only a first name of a female friend none of us know that's described as a co-worker.

I found a female friend that's a coworker with this name on WW's FB, and discovered her address. It was several miles away from where WW was parking each night.

I found OM's address online. It's about a block away from where WW was staying each night, and might be closer since it was a GSM/cell tracker and not GPS (less accurate).

Everyone in the family has noticed her talking to/about OM on the phone frequently.

OM left her a voicemail yesterday saying "hey sweetie, i'm on my way home. (etc.) I'll see you soon. Love you, bye". I have a copy of this.

I've presented those facts just as such to the family, and this is why I hired the PI. I wanted him to close the case beyond any doubt (reasonable or otherwise).

WW's dad texted me this morning about things. WW is apparently trying to plead her case with him but he's not buying that it's not at least an EA, and is admitting he's having to really reach to think it's not PA.

I wish WW would just stop this insanity and admit it. She's only making things worse for herself and her family.

My story
M
M
No luck with his parents. I sent every family member I could find a message and went to "All Messages" and then started typing in their FB name. I'll try going to their page first, good idea. What's weird is all of my messages to them no longer show up in sent folder.

I don't think the messages were sent because if you sent out of your own mailbox, it is not going to work. The way to do it is to go to THEIR page, click on "message" and a box pops up. You paste in your message at that point. At the bottom of that box, you should have an option to put it in their inbox for $1.

Exposure 101

G
G
Axslinger,

BTW the OM may threaten to sue you for libel or slander, but it is an empty bluff.

If the OM gets on the witness stand and admits he is in an affair with your WW you are not guilty of libel.

If the OM lies on the witness stand and claims he is not in an affair he is guilty of perjury and YOU have a case for false charges.

God Bless
Gamma

A
OP Offline
A
^I've considered this possibility and I have no fear. If they want to take me to court, I can have my attorney file a motion for discovery to procure the phone/text records between them and it will be game over for OM.

My story
M
M
^I've considered this possibility and I have no fear. If they want to take me to court, I can have my attorney file a motion for discovery to procure the phone/text records between them and it will be game over for OM.

You got it!! laugh

Exposure 101

A
OP Offline
A
WW now texting her sibs claiming I'm lying about her.

My story
A
OP Offline
A
Also, I tried doing FB PMs the other way and it said I've been temporarily blocked from performing this action. frown

My story
L
L
Did you space out your PMs a minute or so apart? If you send a bunch out closely together, FB will block you from sending more. Wait a while, then try again, but space them out.

Married 1980
DDay Nov 2010

Recovered thanks to Marriage Builders
M
M
Also, I tried doing FB PMs the other way and it said I've been temporarily blocked from performing this action. frown

It should allow you to do this shortly again. Be sure and space them out 60 seconds apart.

How were you sending them before? Is it now allowing you to pay the $1 to put the PM in the inbox?

Exposure 101

M
M
WW now texting her sibs claiming I'm lying about her.

That is expected. I don't think you should have been have so ambiguous about her living with the OM. That gives her wiggle room to deny your claims.

What is the PI doing?? Has he come up with anything??

Exposure 101

Page 7 of 55 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (anchorwatch), 535 guests, and 68 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation