Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I
IAL Offline OP
OP Offline
I
My wife blocked me on Instagram a while back, probably around the time the A got more heated. We had a discussion a while back and she told me the AP followed her on IG at one point in time (Im sure he still does). I logged into her account a few weeks ago but they have a feature that if its outside of the known location, it will auto tell the user to reset their password and lock the it. Her profile is private. Is there anyone with an account that can follow her for me thats willing to let me log on to there IG so I can see what she's been up to, possibly find this guy? She also said he has a tagged acct. I narrowed it down by age and base area but Im not sure who I am looking for. I sent out a message to a couple of guys cause she said this man is from St. Lucia. One responded saying he wasn't from there but had family from there�.. Hmm�. If someone could please help this would greatly be appreciated. Id make a fake profile and try to add her but Im sure she won't accept a follow from someone who doesn't have pics shown from over time. It would take me days to make it seem like a legit profile but I don't have that kind of time. My sole purpose is if I can match up with a guy on her IG thats same on tagged, I can at least figure out my next move.

S
S
Teensafe will monitor instagram and i believe without a warning message. Be sure to check out their website to confirm.

Are you living in a covenant with death? With bitterness in your marriage? Read Isaiah 28. The bed will not be long enough or the covers wide enough for you to ever find comfort in that life. In Isaiah 28, God tells you to take a stick and beat these conditions out of your life.

Isaiah 28:29 "This [command] also cometh forth from the Lord of hosts, which is wonderful in counsel, and excellent in working."
I
IAL Offline OP
OP Offline
I
I would use that but I don't have her password to iTunes. I was asking for IG because I think the OM is on her acct. Would be a lot easier and faster.

F
F
Originally Posted by IAL
I would use that but I don't have her password to iTunes. I was asking for IG because I think the OM is on her acct. Would be a lot easier and faster.

Why not just make a second fake accout yourself to snoop with? I've never used instagram but I don't see why it wouldn't be possible?

Me (42)
Her (43) - feuillecouleur

DS(11)
DD(7)

Married: June 24, 2000

Recovered

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation