Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2851653 04/24/15 10:41 AM
S
OP Offline
S
I thought I met the man of my life M/55, Hisp.,F/58,So many things in common, knew for 3+4 years as friends before marrige in '06. Both previously married, M/w 3 Boys, F/w 2 Boys appx . same ages. My only maternal aunt died of a Sarcoma 10/28/2012, my only sister's daughter was caring for her,@ C.N.A., When her house was being taken by the state, I brought my niece to live with me, along with her 6 mo. old baby daughter, after begging my husband.Her baby's daddy was living with another female, I guess he couldn't leave her. As a compassionate, auntie & loving,spiritual person, I brought her to my home, taught her to drive, my husband, gave her our older Honda, and I showed her around, got her enrolled in nursing school which she just completed, graduated. [i] On Sept.29th, I found a letter in the couch, from her to my husband, that she was no toy, and how hurt she was, that he was holding my hand on the 4th of July,I literally moved her in a month earlier. What did this mean? My womans intuition and deep feelings told me something was going on. When just a few days prior to that I corrected her for walking through the living room fresh out of the shower in a towel, excuse: I don't have a robe! I gave her one!
After caring for her baby daughter, I soon found her coming home later & later from school or the supermarket, and of course I was babysitting.
To make a long story shorter,she is now due May 6th with a baby boy, my loving husband is the father of this baby, I have been living in the same house, and almost went to jail on New Years eve for slapping my niece from a comment she made.
My husband said he mad a mistake, and he still loves me, and it only happened once, I heard her say to him, why did you tell her that? So.. In my own home.. under my nose my husband was having an AFFAIR with my niece,now 23. I felt like dying, I feel as if my heart was taken out, thread by thread. She even asked her mother, my only sister, what she should do? My husband asked her to meet him on Motel Row. Why did she go? Why didn't my only sister call me and let me know?
Ultimate Betrayal, It's hard for me to keep going, the hurt, anger,abandonement, lonliness,all these feelings are consuming me, my husband gets mad if I cry, What do I do? Where can I go, I DONT WANT TO SEE THAT BABY BE BORN. I lost one back in 2008.

Last edited by Ariel; 04/24/15 12:19 PM. Reason: Moved to the correct forum

Texas born, I am a Pices, super friendly, enjoy life, people,I have been a hard worker all of my life, mother of two young men, worked in the Healthcare field, worked with handicap children. I just want to enjoy life and be happy. I feel destroyed right now and it is so difficult for me to see the light. I feel as if I am living a "Jerry Springer", episode. My heart has been torn to shreds...
C
C
Originally Posted by SandySue
I thought I met the man of my life M/55, Hisp.,F/58,So many things in common, knew for 3+4 years as friends before marrige in '06. Both previously married, M/w 3 Boys, F/w 2 Boys appx . same ages. My only maternal aunt died of a Sarcoma 10/28/2012, my only sister's daughter was caring for her,@ C.N.A., When her house was being taken by the state, I brought my niece to live with me, along with her 6 mo. old baby daughter, after begging my husband.Her baby's daddy was living with another female, I guess he couldn't leave her. As a compassionate, auntie & loving,spiritual person, I brought her to my home, taught her to drive, my husband, gave her our older Honda, and I showed her around, got her enrolled in nursing school which she just completed, graduated. [i] On Sept.29th, I found a letter in the couch, from her to my husband, that she was no toy, and how hurt she was, that he was holding my hand on the 4th of July,I literally moved her in a month earlier. What did this mean? My womans intuition and deep feelings told me something was going on. When just a few days prior to that I corrected her for walking through the living room fresh out of the shower in a towel, excuse: I don't have a robe! I gave her one!
After caring for her baby daughter, I soon found her coming home later & later from school or the supermarket, and of course I was babysitting.
To make a long story shorter,she is now due May 6th with a baby boy, my loving husband is the father of this baby, I have been living in the same house, and almost went to jail on New Years eve for slapping my niece from a comment she made.
My husband said he mad a mistake, and he still loves me, and it only happened once, I heard her say to him, why did you tell her that? So.. In my own home.. under my nose my husband was having an AFFAIR with my niece,now 23. I felt like dying, I feel as if my heart was taken out, thread by thread. She even asked her mother, my only sister, what she should do? My husband asked her to meet him on Motel Row. Why did she go? Why didn't my only sister call me and let me know?
Ultimate Betrayal, It's hard for me to keep going, the hurt, anger,abandonement, lonliness,all these feelings are consuming me, my husband gets mad if I cry, What do I do? Where can I go, I DONT WANT TO SEE THAT BABY BE BORN. I lost one back in 2008.

SandySue: Welcome to MB. You have found the right place for help. For now, click the "Notify" button and as the moderators to move your post to the "Surviving An Affair" thread. You will get much more help in that area.
I am so sorry for your pain...

Last edited by Ariel; 04/24/15 12:24 PM.

Me: BW, 57 fWH: 63 (Taffy1) Serial cheater
Presently on the Recovery Road, in the Online program.
M
M
SandySue, welcome to Marriage Builders. So sorry for the reasons that have brought you here. I am assuming you have booted your niece out of the house? Where is she now and has your husband ended all contact with her? Do you want to save this marriage?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

B
B
my loving husband is the father of this baby

Sorry for your hurt SandySue but I would not describe your cheating husband as loving. If you decide to continue in your marriage, Dr. Harley advises zero contact with the OC (other child) and none with the OW (your niece). If either you or your husband refuses to so that, you will be spinning your wheels trying to salvage your marriage.

Welcome to MB

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
H
H
My only maternal aunt died of a Sarcoma 10/28/2012, my only sister's daughter was caring for her,@ C.N.A., When her house was being taken by the state, I brought my niece to live with me, along with her 6 mo. old baby daughter [...]
On Sept.29th, I found a letter in the couch, from her to my husband, that she was no toy, and how hurt she was, that he was holding my hand on the 4th of July,I literally moved her in a month earlier.

Does that mean the affair has been going on since 2012? And September 2012 you found the letter?

me, DH
all the children
I
I
Please tell me she is kicked out of the house.....

Betrayal takes a serious toll on the health of YOUR KIDS' mother.

You wont live another ten years if you live with the pregnant OW.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

M
M
Are you and your husband's children old and out of the house too??

In other words, are the two of you free to move away??

I'd have you speak to a lawyer about paternity laws and consider moving to another country or something and starting a new life with your husband. Don't tell your niece, sister or anyone. Pack up and disappear outside the jurisdiction and beyond the reach of a subpoena MAKING your husband come back, get tested and be in any way responsible for that child.

What a messed up situation. I'm so sorry to read this.

FBH(me)-51 FWW-49 (MrsWondering)
DD19 DS 22 Dday-2005-Recovered

"agree to disagree" = Used when one wants to reject the objective reality of the situation and hopefully replace it with their own.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,169 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation