Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
M
M
Originally Posted by Birdy18
Okay I have exposed him to my parents, our siblings, our mutual friends, his mentor friend, her parents, her siblings, and her closest friends.

I have also messaged her per Dr. H's advice.

I am shaking right now.

You are doing great, Birdy!! Keep it up. Now contact his boss.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Okay I have exposed him to my parents, our siblings, our mutual friends, his mentor friend, her parents, her siblings, and her closest friends.

I have also messaged her per Dr. H's advice.

I am shaking right now.

What about his parents? Who else is left on your list?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Don't stop until you are done. Get this wrapped up and out of the way so you can move onto next steps.

You are doing great! Don't stop until you are done.

Exposure 101

B
Birdy18 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Yes I contacted his parents.

I am sending H the letter before I tell his boss. The Harley's said I could hold off on telling the boss. I am going to go with that advice.

B
Birdy18 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
He is flipping out about me telling people. He is telling me I am blackmailing him.

B
Birdy18 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I have ruined his life and everything he has and none of what I told people is true.

M
M

I am sending H the letter before I tell his boss. The Harley's said I could hold off on telling the boss. I am going to go with that advice.

Wait a minute, I am listening right now and that is not what he said at all. He told you to tell his boss. You have no valid reason to delay this key exposure.

You need to get these exposures done TODAY so you can move onto next steps.

Exposure 101

M
M
I have ruined his life and everything he has and none of what I told people is true.

That is nice. Now finish your exposures and stop reading his texts.

Exposure 101

M
M
Dr. Bill Harley: "Getting the boss to know about this will be a GIANT LEVERAGE. You need to tell the boss."

Exposure 101

B
Birdy18 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

Wait a minute, I am listening right now and that is not what he said at all. He told you to tell his boss. You have no valid reason to delay this key exposure.

What I took away from the conversation with both of them was that I could delay in telling his boss and that is what I wrote down. I 100% take ownership of my actions in this matter and understand that you disagree.

M
M

What I took away from the conversation with both of them was that I could delay in telling his boss and that is what I wrote down. I 100% take ownership of my actions in this matter and understand that you disagree.

You are making excuses because you are scared. I am listening right now and that is NOT what he said.

This is a critical exposure you can't afford to ignore.

Exposure 101

M
M

Why would you choose to drag this out needlessly? Do you want to deal with a nuclear explosion next week too? WHY? There is no need to drag this out. Get it done NOW so this part is over and so you can move onto next steps.

Exposure 101

M
M
[
I 100% take ownership of my actions in this matter and understand that you disagree.

That's fine, we will keep this on the front burner until it is resolved. You can't afford to cut corners. This is a critical exposure that can't be ignored. After all, this is a workplace related affair.

Exposure 101

A
A
First convo with H's mentor friend went awful. He basically told me I will lose all moral high ground by telling everyone. He shook me up a lot but I'm trying to press forward.

Lose moral high ground how?? By telling the truth? He is probably wayward.

B
Birdy18 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
[
I 100% take ownership of my actions in this matter and understand that you disagree.

That's fine, we will keep this on the front burner until it is resolved. You can't afford to cut corners. This is a critical exposure that can't be ignored. After all, this is a workplace related affair.

I must be completely confused then because I wrote down and re-listened and they said at one point that I could do it in stages with the boss.

A
A
Have you eaten? Take care of yourself.

A
A
It is easier to just get it done.

A
A
Crazy things wayward sat. He is just reading from the script.
http://forum.marriagebuilders.com/ubbt/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2315999

B
Birdy18 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
He called my mother and tried to tell her it wasn't an emotional affair and that I was going crazy.

My mother told him she is praying for us and wants us to be together desperately but that he was having an emotional affair whether he thinks so or not.

M
M
44:00

Dr. Harley: I would tell his boss.

Dr H: His boss will not want him to be having an affair

47:14 Dr Harley: I don't want to hurt him. I don't want to do anything to ruin his life. But i don't want him to do this again

Birdy; That is my worst fear about telling his boss.

Dr H: No, getting the boss to know about this will be a GIANT LEVERAGE. GIANT LEVERAGE

Exposure 101

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (2 invisible), 476 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation