Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22
R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted by Prisca
She's a serial cheater, actively trolling for action.
You've been in Plan A since June -- that's 6 months! You've exposed, and Plan A'd, but she is still trolling, with men who are likely pedophiles.

You should focus on your children now.

When will the divorce be final?

Right know unknown, the case with the step daughter is going ahead of the divorce.

My lawyer is getting temp orders together and we will be going down that route soon.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

P
P
If I were you, I would push the divorce forward and fight to get full custody. You could stay in Plan A until the divorce is final, if you are not having physical or emotional problems. But I would only do the Plan A with the focus that you are doing it so that you could stay and keep an eye on your kids -- You've been at this awhile, and being that she's a serial cheater who is trolling, I do not see this turning around.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

P
P
You might also email Dr. Harley with the updates about her being a serial cheater and seek further advice from him. They like to be kept updated on people who have called or written in to the show.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted by Prisca
You might also email Dr. Harley with the updates about her being a serial cheater and seek further advice from him. They like to be kept updated on people who have called or written in to the show.

I did email Joyce Harley and she called me, i was surprised she just commented whats going on and did not pass it do Dr. Harley and get his input.

What she said was to let the divorce go though and go into plan B, save me and the kids and even have written into the divorce decree my WW is not to come around me.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I have a question about my Step-Daughter, I am trying to get defacto parentage over her.

I know she is 10 and does not really know what she wants 100%, right know she wants me to fight for her. is she going to appreciate when she gets older in life that i tried wither i win or not?

I guess i want to know that i am not being selfish.
its been on my mind the last few days, looking at myself and were i have been. I have always wished for a father that was there for me.

My bio father was never around, my step farther adopted me and my sister. My adopted father just was not there for me and was abusive.

So is this defacto parent going to make a difference in her life and am i really giving her something she wants? I know girls are different.

I hope i made since,

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

L
L
Ron your stepdaughter will thank you for the rest of her life for fighting for custody of her her. What you are doing is wonderful. I cannot imagine how much trauma this little girl must have gone through already. Parenting is about making your child feel safe.

Just tell her that you will never keep her from seeing her mother whenever she wants to. That you will never make her have to choose between you.

3 adult children
Divorced - he was a serial adulterer
Now remarried, thank you MB
(formerly lied_to_again)
P
P
What she said was to let the divorce go though and go into plan B, save me and the kids and even have written into the divorce decree my WW is not to come around me.
Perfect.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted by living_well
Ron your stepdaughter will thank you for the rest of her life for fighting for custody of her her. What you are doing is wonderful. I cannot imagine how much trauma this little girl must have gone through already. Parenting is about making your child feel safe.

Just tell her that you will never keep her from seeing her mother whenever she wants to. That you will never make her have to choose between you.

Thanks, I hope I made since. I have hard enough time getting what I want on paper and right know it's harder.

I may not get custody, but I'll at least remain a part of her life. And if her mom keeps doing what she is doing I'll have a shot at custody.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
My WW made a appointment with a Gynecologist and said it's just a checkup she has to do and not much else.
I don't remember her ever visiting until she was pregnant.

Any ideas?

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

P
P
She's getting tested for STDs. She may be getting birth control. She may think she's pregnant.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...

N
N
She wants to get a prescription for birth control, maybe getting checked for some kind of STD, could be a consult for abortion.

You are right to be suspicious.

My ex suddenly had to get put on birth control(i had a vasectomy 12 years earlier), "to regulate" her period and got a prescription for a Herpes med. (she tried to hide it)
She will deny everything and lie, unfortunately with HIPPA laws you have no way of finding out unless she tells you or you get a bill somehow. Maybe call the Dr. she is going to and have the bill forwarded to a PO Box you set up. Call your pharmacy immediately after appointment and ask them if a prescription is ready to pick up.
Remember waywards are often stupid and never close all loose ends.

Last edited by NebDane; 11/18/15 12:42 PM.
R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I know she got back on birth control about a month ago. I know this for two reasons one it's on her calendar and two the wrapper was in the garbage, Nuvaring I think. I don't pay much attention to what she uses. She was on before we had kids.
About the only thing I know is when we left (I came to watch the kids) is there I don't have to that again for 5 years.

But I am still suspicious of other activities.

Your right WW are really horrible at covering there tracks. I just need time and I'll uncover her tracks.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I just got the paper work for temp orders and my declaration, boy he sure took some liberties in there. And it sounds down right mean. So when I get home I'll have to go over it in detail

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

N
N
Declarations will always indicate every possible transgression and nastiness that can be drummed up to make the other party look bad.
Usually, testimony and how you present yourself along with documented actions should weigh more with the judge, but.....ya just never know.

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I just want the discovery to be factually, stretching the truth I think is going a bit far.I don't like playing unfair. It may not win points, but it's keeps my conscience clear.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I guess WW have no filter, my step daughter was telling her mom was on the phone telling someone she was not married and has two kids, why two not sure cus there three.
And there are no guns in the house, another lie I own several guns all but one is locked and the ammo and keys are locked in another location.

I don't know the while story, but I heard enough about it to see red flags.

You really can't make this stuff up its so crazy and know I have a fear someone might show up unwanted.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

N
N
Quick caution on guns in the house. When dealing with a crazy wayward, get them out of the house. They will be used against you by the wayward, no matter how pro gun. Either in the form of a PO/RO saying you threatened violence with a gun, or god forbid you get shot in a fit of rage (rage is what happens when an addict loses the crack).
I speak from experience, it is a simple precaution to take now.

R
Ron_C Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Even if she has no access to the safe and the gun lock keys inside the safe?

Last edited by Ron_C; 11/20/15 11:21 AM.

BH 34
D-Day- 6/2015
Married 4 years
DD 11 and 4
DS 1
Plan A+Exposure

A
A
I can get into that gun cabinet, easy peasy. Just takes the right power tool. You should have it removed.

N
N
DO NOT take the risk. My ex made up all sorts of lies that i had illegal guns, made threats, scared for her safety.

Get a friend to keep them, rent a locker somewhere for awhile, why risk it.

Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 500 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation