Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
OP Offline
M

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
OP Offline
M

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
OP Offline
M
To Recover deleted Texts:

Originally Posted by FighttheFight
Seriously though, I personally really like Wondershare Dr. Fone. It's very simple to use and the free version does everything but allow you to save the data. (You can always take screen shots, but if it works for you then it's probably worth the $50 to buy it)

They have a version for Android and Iphone

It's very easy. Just download and install the software, plug the phone up to a USB port on your computer and follow the on screen instructions.

Exposure 101

M
OP Offline
M
Thread about Teensafe.

Exposure 101

M
OP Offline
M
There's a place in the settings on an Iphone that shows recent locations visited. To get there go to

>Settings
>Privacy
>Location Services - make sure that's enabled
>System Services - all the way down
>Frequent Locations - make sure that's on

Open that up and you can see frequent locations for at least a couple of months

Exposure 101

L
L
SMS Tracker is a very good program for Android phones, and fairly inexpensive. Shows GPS position, texts, website views, as well as system events like power on, etc.

https://www.smstracker.com/login.php

Me-BH, 47
Spouse-WW, 47
Married for 18 years
DS, 11
D-Day #1 - November 1998 (7 months after wedding)
False Recovery, 16 years
D-Day #2 - November 2015
WW filed for D - February 2016
M
OP Offline
M
thanks Lost!!

Exposure 101

A
A
Originally Posted by LostOnWestCoast
SMS Tracker is a very good program for Android phones, and fairly inexpensive. Shows GPS position, texts, website views, as well as system events like power on, etc.

https://www.smstracker.com/login.php

I use this one as well, and find it very helpful. They have a hidden version, but I had a lot of trouble with it. It kept prompting the user of the phone about it. So it was a moot point to trying to keep it hidden. I use the regular version and never have trouble with the tracking

FBW 36 (me)
DH 35
DD6,DD4,DS1
On Recovery
L
L
It took me a while to figure out how to install the hidden SMS Tracker. How I got it to work was downloading in on a PC then copy it onto the phone using an USB cable. You can then install it... It might be the same for you, depending on your version of Android.
Unfortunately my WW saw the unhidden version before I figured out the hidden mode, which made her get a secret second phone, but that is another story! I'll have SMS Tracker ready once I find that darn phone!

Me-BH, 47
Spouse-WW, 47
Married for 18 years
DS, 11
D-Day #1 - November 1998 (7 months after wedding)
False Recovery, 16 years
D-Day #2 - November 2015
WW filed for D - February 2016
I did this the day after "D" day. And was only able to recover part of the texts that my wife sent and received but it did give me a better picture of the depth of her betrayal. (dr. Wonder).

What doesn't kill you....?

BH 47
3 children
Emotional D day Feb 17, 2016. Physical D day March 12, 2016.
O
O
How far does the wondershare go back in deleted texts and what about emails?

R
R
New here........feel sort of 'dirty' even thinking about spying on partner's phone but I can't shake the feeling.

Which spyware is the absolute BEST for Android phones? By best, I mean absolutely invisible/undetectable by the phone user, and easiest to install (and quickly).

A
A
Are you married?

R
R
No. My story is long and convoluted and I haven't felt comfortable sharing it quite yet. I don't have anyone to talk to about my feelings but I've been a 'lurker' on these boards for some time now. I wish I could just ask him about my suspicions but he's been untruthful with me already so I was hoping there was some way I could either appease my suspicions or find truth to my fears. frown I hate feeling this way.

B
B
Originally Posted by redheadlost
No. My story is long and convoluted and I haven't felt comfortable sharing it quite yet. I don't have anyone to talk to about my feelings but I've been a 'lurker' on these boards for some time now. I wish I could just ask him about my suspicions but he's been untruthful with me already so I was hoping there was some way I could either appease my suspicions or find truth to my fears. frown I hate feeling this way.
You need to put spyware on his devices or hire a PI.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

B
B
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
I just saw that you aren't married and so I don't think you can legally spy on your BF. You should share your story with us to get more help in the dating section.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

L
L
I just saw that you aren't married and so I don't think you can legally spy on your BF. You should share your story with us to get more help in the dating section.

Depends on the state. Do your research first...then get something on his phone if it's lega.

3-DDays, 4-OMs*, Plan-D May 9, 2009, final Dec 2010 (FREEDOM!)
Custody of DDs / new job(s) / "I'm alive...and well"
T
T
Originally Posted by LostOnLeftCoast
It took me a while to figure out how to install the hidden SMS Tracker. How I got it to work was downloading in on a PC then copy it onto the phone using an USB cable. You can then install it... It might be the same for you, depending on your version of Android.
Unfortunately my WW saw the unhidden version before I figured out the hidden mode, which made her get a secret second phone, but that is another story! I'll have SMS Tracker ready once I find that darn phone!

How can I find the hidden version? I installed the SMS Tracker Plus on my phone to check it out, but it is very obvious.

A
A
In the mindset of trust but check...

Can anyone help me with the desktop version of Mspy?
I need to install it on a company laptop and I cannot deactivate the firewall. If I install it with the firewall on, the administrator will get a notice.

A
A
Firewall is designed to protect from situation like that and being not authorised user nothing you can do with firewall.

What you intent to do is to hack a company network. You will be easily caught. Have you checked what law says about hacking?

Install it on your private devices, not on corporate property.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation