Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2878967 03/24/16 09:38 PM
M
markos Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Attention, men,

It being Maundy Thursday, you might want to consider washing a saint's feet tonight. I suggest you wash your wife's. I've made this a tradition for a few years now, and I think she usually enjoys it.

It's more of a soak than a wash, but I think she prefers it that way.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
markos #2878968 03/24/16 09:38 PM
M
markos Offline OP
OP Offline
M
(Hint: this is a how to make love bank deposits tip. BTW, if your wife is not a saint, don't let that stop you: Christ washed Judas's feet, too, you know.)

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
markos #2878969 03/24/16 10:12 PM
M
markos Offline OP
OP Offline
M
(Hint for the exceedingly clueless: massage her feet after they've soaked awhile. Buy some epsom salts or something nice like that to add to the water, if you can. This works fine without them, though.)

markos #2878970 03/24/16 10:13 PM
M
markos Offline OP
OP Offline
M

markos #2878971 03/24/16 10:23 PM
D
D
Rock on, Marcos!

D
D
Really, what a sweet tradition that is. Thanks for sharing.

M
markos Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Try it, guys. 10 to 1 odds your wife loves having her feet touched.

markos #2879005 03/25/16 02:46 PM
M
markos Offline OP
OP Offline
M
(You don't have to do it on Maundy Thursday. She'd probably like this any time of year.)

markos #2879051 03/26/16 01:59 PM
P
P
Great idea! Thanks for sharing this.

markos #2897213 04/13/17 06:21 PM
M
markos Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by markos
Attention, men,

It being Maundy Thursday, you might want to consider washing a saint's feet tonight. I suggest you wash your wife's. I've made this a tradition for a few years now, and I think she usually enjoys it.

It's more of a soak than a wash, but I think she prefers it that way.

Bump.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,188 guests, and 64 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation