Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
E
E
Bumping this thread. I just read through the first 20 pages or so of it again. I know I still hang onto resentment and wish I could just let it go! I love Pep's analogy about the mountain.

BTW, I miss Pepperband.

B
B

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

L
L
This is a very insightful and helpful thread. I think I read a little some time back but wasn't in a place where it made the sense it does now. Thanks for the bump.

N
N
I know this is old.

But what do you do when your Wife resents you so much that she says nothing will fix it and can't be with you anymore?

S
S
Originally Posted by NickS
I know this is old.

But what do you do when your Wife resents you so much that she says nothing will fix it and can't be with you anymore?
You focus on killing her affair, Nick. You do not waste time bumping threads in areas of the MB site that are intended to deal with couples in Recovery (i.e. - not you). You do not use the MB forum to blog and ponder "what if"s. You focus on killing the affair, because if you never attempt to do that, your wife's affairs will multiply and she will leave you for someone else.

You expose as you've been advised to do.

You take your courage in your hands and you fight for the future of your small children. If your wife goes off with the scumbags to whom she has been sending naked pictures, she will have your children with her half the time, and they will be at risk of sexual abuse from her low-life sexual partners.

You've been here since Sunday, and between all the posters, HOURS have been spent posting to you and trying to guide you through the steps - and yet here you still are, no further forward than you were nearly a week ago.

Blogging on this forum, and bumping old threads, is not going to save your marriage. Only tackling the affair, starting with exposure, can do that.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
P
P
You take your courage in your hands and you fight for the future of your small children. If your wife goes off with the scumbags to whom she has been sending naked pictures, she will have your children with her half the time, and they will be at risk of sexual abuse from her low-life sexual partners.
Didn't want you to miss this very important fact. Expose her affairs for your kids.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

M
M
Originally Posted by NickS
I know this is old.

You learn and follow the Marriage Builders plan. That's what you do. That's what I did.

And if you can't stick to the plan you see a doctor about getting some medication to think you help rationally for the duration. That's what I did. It's part of the plan.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
R
R
***EDIT***

Last edited by Toujours; 07/21/16 11:39 AM.
Administrator
Administrator
RmrsflChtr16, please start your own thread and introduce yourself and your situation to the community.

Please familiarize yourself with the Marriage Builders concepts before posting on other threads, or refrain from posting.

ToujoursMB@gmail.com
R
R
***EDIT***

Last edited by Toujours; 07/22/16 10:39 AM. Reason: TOS
Administrator
Administrator
RmrsflChtr16, please check your email.

mizar.mb1@gmail.com
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,139 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation