Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
C
OP Offline
C
Without the spyware. What are my options? I am serious.

C
OP Offline
C
When she is followed. What is sufficient evidence. I am serious.

M
M
Originally Posted by Conflictedguy
When she is followed. What is sufficient evidence. I am serious.

Evidence of an affair would be sufficient.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

C
OP Offline
C
Omg!! How come its not possible for him to come into the home? Well....my kids are there.

My primary. Lets just say. My retired neighbor is home all day and. I have a job where I periodically stop home unannounced. It would not be a safe place

M
M
Omg!! How come its not possible for him to come into the home? Well....my kids are there.

So your kids would run him off? That is surprising given they don't even know about the affair, do they?

My primary. Lets just say. My retired neighbor is home all day and. I have a job where I periodically stop home unannounced. It would not be a safe place

Does the neighbor know about the affair?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

C
OP Offline
C
Im not spyware savy. I know this much. I cant flip open the laptop and go on to verizon account and read imessages or whats app if she has that or something similar. She has nothing on her lap top. She is smarter than that. It been talked about. She lets our 10 year old. Who is probably more computer savy then. Both of us use it. She would not link messages for him to read.

C
OP Offline
C
No. Why would he. He is the kind of guy who would say he saw something suspicious. Like. A car showing up. That is not even possible. I am in an out of the house sporadically. As well as the kids. My sister and bro in law live around the corner. And her parents live 5 houses away. The house is not. A safe place

C
OP Offline
C
Our town is not a safe place. Lets leave it at that. They meet the next town over where he works. I have a job where I am driving around all day in the town. Hope no one is reading this. Very easy to figure out who I am. Lol

C
OP Offline
C
My kids know him. And are not babies. That would be super weird. No way. Why would he come into my home not a safe place. A man coming into the house when kids are home. Wtf is that.

M
M
Our town is not a safe place. Lets leave it at that. They meet the next town over where he works. I have a job where I am driving around all day in the town. Hope no one is reading this. Very easy to figure out who I am. Lol

Some ways to spy on her would be to place a GPS on her car and a voice activated recorder under her car seat. Additionally, you need to get spyware on her phone a keylogger on her laptop. Have you visited the operation investigate forum? A good PI might be able to help you with much of this. Have you found a PI yet?

Exposure 101

M
M
My kids know him. And are not babies. That would be super weird. No way. Why would he come into my home not a safe place. A man coming into the house when kids are home. Wtf is that.

He is a family friend. Why would that be weird? It happens all the time!

Exposure 101

C
OP Offline
C
You may be describing a situation where a man is trying to move in on my wife. This is suposed to be a scret affair. Between two married people. Not in your face. Well not anymore

C
OP Offline
C
Not any more he is a family friend. My kids got the sense of that. We recently had a formal party for my daughter. Leave it at the. They were not invited.

C
OP Offline
C
Somethings dint have to be said to kids. They pick up on it. If he came to the house. My kids would be like wtf? Any man cam to my house alone. Would be that talk of the dinner table.

C
OP Offline
C
And why would.he come into the house at this point. what purpose would that serbe. He knows i despise him. Made that very clear. For him to be seen in or around my home would not help his purpose. You dont see that

C
OP Offline
C
What is significant evidence. In a public setting. A kiss?

M
M
What is significant evidence. In a public setting. A kiss?

What would a reasonable person consider evidence of an affair?

Exposure 101

C
OP Offline
C
Hmmm. Two married people meeting in the same place (semi private parking lot). five days in a row I guess it could be spun

M
M
Hmmm. Two married people meeting in the same place (semi private parking lot). five days in a row I guess it could be spun

"We are just old friends, chatting and smoking. we had to hide in a parking lot because of my crazy, insanely jealous husband."

Exposure 101

C
OP Offline
C
yeah. a story like that may work for them. But honestly. Two married people don't behave like that without speculation. And if that is all I had. Would put everyone on notice after exposure. And his wife would not just blow that off. She would then be on guard. See these morning meets near his job, his wife was already at work and he was a 1/2 mile away from his office. They would leave a lil early. In hind sight. My wife would say she is getting coffee on the way in. And i was usually on my way out to work or dropping my daughter at school. Easy excuses. NOT SAYING I'M NOT DIGGING DEEPER, but the summer schedule with kids home and neither of the wives working does not make it as easy for them. Not saying they wont meet, but they had a routine that worked. Now timing is off. I'm sure my WS will say she is going for the morning dunkin coffee.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 623 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation