Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
OP Offline
H
I'm just having a bummer, LONELY day. I think too much. Tried to work in the yard, thinking WH and I planted this and that. Back in the house, thinking how lonely. Such a quiet Sunday if WH was only here to keep me company. Why do I miss him so much. Everything here is a reminder he is gone.<P>I've little hope that his fog will ever lift. WH has been so horrible, done terrible things. He certainly knows how to burn bridges. He is sinking so low there won't be a way out. He has dug the hole so deep he's gone to be buried. I just can't fathom his actions. He has NO integrity anymore.<BR>Doesn't care what he does. On self-destruct, and it's really going to hit sooner or later. He has created a financial ruin. I also know that he is headed for BIGGER trouble.<BR> <BR>Bonnie(OW) is dragging Clyde(WH)down to H*LL and he's going to sink like the titanic. Unbelievable!<P>Just needed to vent. I'm having a BAD and LONELY day. I wish it would all just go away, but I know it's turned into a total disaster and getting worse. Sad but true and hard to face.<P>

Z
Z
So sorry for your pain... It seems that on some days we just have to wallow in it, there is no other way.<P>If I were there, I'd brew us a big cup of tea. Maybe "correct" it with some brandy. And we could sit while you spilled your heart out. Can't do it so just know I'm feeling for you.<P>Z<P><P>------------------<BR>He loves not who does not show love.<BR>----William Shakespeare

H
H
Hi Hurtwife<P>Don’t really know what to say just that I read your post and I really feel for you. You have always been kind to me and supportive. I wish that there was anything I could say to make you feel better. But I can’t come up with anything that doesn’t sound lame. Some days are much worse then others but I guess that you know that. Hmmm...not much support......but hang in there it will get better......<P>(((((((HUG)))))))<P>Ps. Why not plant something new in your yard. Something that you never planted before and make it all just yours [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

N
N
Hello Hurtwife,Iknow just how you feel.I'v been staying at my FI ranch during the week so I don't have the longe commute.He let's me stay in the same little house that my wife and I started out in ,back in 1982.Some of the best days we ever had.Makes for some sad times when I get off work but it makes me think of how much we've been throu and how much I realy LOVE her.Some days are dimond and some days are stone, is how the song goes.So hang in there and read and post.WE'll be here for you. (((((((HUG))))))!<P> NTK

D
D
Hi there, I hope today is a better day. I'm on a rollercoaster too. I find you get a spark of hope one day then the next just crashes down on you. It's like God brings some hope, then Satan comes along to destroy whatever he can, because marriages are worth fighting for in the Heavenlies. Do you ever get scared when you get some hope that it's going to be followed by some pain?

T
T
Hello hurtwife,<P>This post talks about rollercoaster too.<BR>It's a hard ride.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/009534.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/009534.html</A> <P>Hope you are doing better today and have a good week.<P>AKA InShockinCali<P>------------------<BR>Cali<P><I> Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. </I><BR>1 Peter 5:6-7

H
OP Offline
H
Dancer:<BR> Thank you, today is not really better, but I'm trying to keep busy. I think reality is hitting me and I have no hope left. I just feel such lose that it's over.<P>StrongerInCali:<P>I'm glad we had a chance to chat. It does help, like talking to someone. It's a taboo subject around the family. That's why I feel so alone. <P>Sincere thanks.<P>Take care all and May God Bless.<BR>

R
R
HW, I'm sorry I haven't seen your previous posts. What's the history here? Are you Plan B'ing? Do you have any close friends that you could go see or talk to instead of staying the in house? Have you considered moving into a new place, a place without all the history? How long has it been?<P>It's funny how someone can get themselves so worked into the 'fog' that everything else just goes to hell. My WS is now 'legitimatly' with the OM. I'm moving on, should be in a new place by the end of the month. You mentioned financial difficulties.... I know my WS (ex) isn't making much money, I was always the one to put the brakes on her spending, and now she's moving into a more expensive place, talking about getting a new car, buying new clothes, she owes the government back taxes, student loans.... etc etc. You just have to wonder when reality is going to catch up with them... For me, it's not my problem anymore. Of course I still care for her, but she has to make her own mistakes now. It's hard to watch someone you care about go through something like this, but really we don't have a choice. Take care,

R
R
I am sorry you are still down, HW. I was wondering how you were this morning. I said a little prayer for you, it looks like I will continue to do that until you are feeling better.<P>{{{HurtWife}}}

M
M
Hi, <P>The advice is good, plant a new tree...think of all the wonder and joy there is in the world and....go out and get some!<P>I just finished reading the story of Anne Frank to my class, and they loved the idea of forgiveness, when she wrote, "despite everything, I still believe people are basically good..." hang on to that, ok? <P>I believe that you are never alone, we are always there, in the breeze, in the sunshine, in the smell of pretty flowers - you can hear us and feel the love of the universe for you....<P>And just remember, this too shall pass!<P>Holding you in my thoughts,<P><BR>

J
JK Offline
J
Hurt, Sorry for your pain, I feel it. <P>Did you see "analyze this", Billy Crystal tells Robert DiNero to punch a pillow, and he pulls out his gun and emptys it into the pillow. Billy asks, Do youfeel better? And Robert says Yea, I do. <P>So an off the wall idea, How about next weekend, trash the whole yard and start over. Select the plants schrubs, etc you want and it will be yours. Do it for you, if nothing else it will get your mind off of things. Perhaps invite a friend over to help. <P>Something to think about.<P>((((Hugs)))))<P>JK

H
OP Offline
H
Redon:<P>Just search my user name, I'm in here, if you want to read it. Basically WH just up and left one day, wanted to be ALONE(NOT), yada, yada....found out when I ran into him and OW. They were living together, it's going on 11 months now.<P>Actually I'm not Plan anything, WH seems to have already planned it all. WH has left me in a financial disaster with nothing. He is only concerned with himself and completely supports OW. Would you believe WH has supported her since day one and SHE had the nerve to tell me to get off my dead a** and get a job. The business I helped him start was our income, but since he left, I'm out of that. WH has been hateful, verbally abusive, wants NO contact. OW is horrible, vicious, disgusting. She threatened me until I the Judge gave me an Order of Protection, etc. <P>My WH was the spender too. He ran up a bunch of credit cards bills in my name.....left me those too. <P>What a pair, Bonnie and Clyde. Sooner or later it will hit. Told him what you put out comes back to you. WH owes everybody. <P>Thanks and you take care too.<BR>

H
OP Offline
H
Raskal:<P>That was so nice of you. I can use all the prayers. <P>Thanks and May God Bless<BR>

H
OP Offline
H
Deep appreciate for all you replies and support. <P>I took the advice....I planted tomato plants.....<B>one for each of YOU.</B><P><B>A reassuring presence, A light when times are dark, A hand reaching out, Is what it’s all about.</B> <P><B>Having someone who understands is a great blessing for ourselves. Being someone who understands is a great blessing to others.</B> <P>May God Bless ALL of you<P>

T
T
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hurtwife:<BR><B><BR>I took the advice....I planted tomato plants.....[b]one for each of YOU. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>mmmmm. I love fresh tomatoes especially just picked, warm and juicy with lots of salt and pepper [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>Cali<P>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 130 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation