Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
OP Offline
N
Well WS blew a gasket today.We were on our way back from town and the kids were fighting over some sunglasses.I asked whoes they were,WS says that they were OM's.I was hurt deeply,so I grabed my leg and covered my face so no own would know I was crying.WS noticed,she put her foot down and started to drive 95 mph saying she wanted to die,I reached over and turned off the key.She screamed that I wrecked her truck.We got home and she put my son to packing his things and then sent him to get me to start moving so we wouldn't bother her any more.Should I plan A or B?I'm so confused I don't know whatto do.Sheriff was accidentily called,Kid's did a 911 hang up,and I told them about the blow up in the truck. HELP! NTK

R
R
I regret that I don't know your whole story. However, did you physically move today. If so, where to? Kids went with you?<P>I can't provide my opinion as to Plan A, Plan B, because I don't know enough.<P>How long has the OM been around, and what is your wife's state of mind concerning working on the marriage? Also, are the kids yours and hers together?

R
R
OK, I found one of your old posts, so I know more now.<P>Plan A still seems like the best option right now, but I'd like to know the move details, as I already asked. Did you and kids really move out?<P>You definitely need to really dig deep if you are going to Plan A, and try and avoid showing too much emotion around her. I know that is hard, but clearly she isn't interested in seeing it. I went through that stage where my wife said it was just too hard to be around here and see me. I felt like crap, but now I know that she needed to be out to see OM. She still slept in my bed, so it wasn't that hard to see me.<P>I guess regarding Plan A/B, all I can say is you go to B ideally after a really good Plan A, and when you can't stand Plan A anymore.<P>Where do you fit in?<P>

N
OP Offline
N
Rick, the kids and I are living in the house next door to my wife.She will sleep at her house when I'm home and during the week,I comute 100 mi. each way to work,I will stay at my FIL ranch near work and my wife will spend the nights at my house with the kids and days at her house.<BR> Your right she cant stand being around me and says she feels like she has no where to go and feels traped.Her horse biss is based here so she can't just up and move,and I have been making the comute every day for 12 yrs just to see our kids every day.I some times can't control the crying and thats what upsets her,plan A sounds good but very hard right now.I have a hard time not telling her how much I love her and how sorry I am for all the pain I caused her.I don't think she will go to a consoler with me now,she's upset right mow after todays events.<BR> Thanks NTK

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (SadNewYorker), 298 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation