Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2909847 06/23/01 11:22 AM
H
OP Offline
H
<P>Well I went to the party and It was greate! I really needed to get out. It feels like I had a "Time out" from all the "thinking"a about MM. And well not to brag but I’m a charming person when I want to [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. The guy who had the party has a crush on me BUT I’m nowhere near having a new relationship right now!!!! - I’m ”of men” for a long period - need to lick my wounds for my self so to say. <BR>It was nice though having that much attention from SINGLE men!.<P>I’m a bit tired right now and I’m going to make myself a good meal and park myself infront of the TV and just slide [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>You guys have become a bit like a ”best friend” I find myself smiling while I write this - I mean It’s like calling a friend telling him/her about last night!!??!! - Weird!<P>Thanks for being here! - Today I feel good who knows about tomorrow? - I’ll just take it one day at the time [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Take care<BR>HumbleFish<P>

#2909848 06/24/01 12:18 AM
P
P
Yay, you go girl!!! Glad I didn't have to kick you in the butt - I'd probably have given myself a hernia LOL!<P>You're going to be just fine...<P>hugs, Paint.

#2909849 06/23/01 02:00 PM
B
B
That's the way to do it. Have a good time. Take a break and enjoy the things that make life fun. Life is supposed to be good, for all of us. Let yourself feel good about being you. We are your friends ya know...even though we aren't hangin' on the couch with ya, we are hangin' in there with ya. Take care of you. You are important. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>-Arik

#2909850 06/23/01 02:27 PM
G
G
Way to go, HF! Nothing like a good party to stir the soul. Glad to hear that you had a wonderful time and hope that you allow yourself to have many, many more to come. Hang tough little lady [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR><B>Time heals all wounds as long as you DON'T pick at them!</B>

#2909851 06/23/01 05:15 PM
C
C
Glad you had a good time! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>Prayers & God Bless!<BR>Chris<BR>For relationship info check out <A HREF="http://www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html" TARGET=_blank>Marriage & Relationship Resources</A>

#2909852 06/23/01 05:20 PM
A
A
Really glad to hear you had a good time and got OUT! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <BR>Hey - there are lots of single men out there after all! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>In due time of course.

#2909853 06/23/01 07:00 PM
C
C
told ya so [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

#2909854 06/23/01 07:17 PM
R
R
HF,<P>Way to go!!!! I am glad you had a good time. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]There is life after your affair, and today just proved it to you! Keep looking forward and continue to resist every impulse to turn around!<P>Pulling for you, Desiree<P>------------------<BR>"Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things in which smiles and kindnesses and small obligations, given habitually, are what win and preserve the heart and secure comfort."<P>Sir Humphry Davy<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Roll Me Away (edited June 23, 2001).]

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 600 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation