Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 562
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 562 |
Miss Priss I haven't seen you post for awhile last update You and H were on your way to recovery? Just wondering how you are doing. Please give us an update. Still praying for you.<BR>C
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,091
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,091 |
cybil,<P>We are doing good thanks.<P>A couple of things are bothering me though.<BR>We are in the process of moving most of our stuff to storage and we are going to stay at my sisters for a while until we find a new place of our own.<P>The first thing that is bothering me is that neither one of us has our wedding bands back on. I told him that mine didn't go on until his went on and that I wasn't going to put mine back on. If he wanted this he would be the one to put that ring back on my finger. He says that he has plans and that I will see soon....but it really bothers me that he can act married and not have that ring on. It bothers me that I don't have mine on.<P>The second thing that bothers me is that since we started staying out here everyone seems to think that I am their personal maid.<BR>I talked with my sister yesterday and we agreed that since she was working a little late that I would start supper and she would finish it when she got home so I could unpack some things and organize things.<BR>Well...I started supper (cooking for 8 people..took 2 hours)...had everything going....my sister gets home.....puts her stuff on the table and goes back outside with everyone else.<BR>I got left inside to cook supper while everyone else went outside and had fun.....and then had to clean up after supper because nobody else seemed to want to do it. I spent a total of 4 hours cooking and then cleaning up while everyone else got to be outside enjoy the weather while it's warm.<P>The third thing that bothers me is that I feel like the odd person out here. My sister, her boyfriend and my WH all work at the same place. We will all sit at the table and talk....at least they will. They will talk about work and about the people there and I just sit there....nothing to say and no clue about what they are talking about.<P>I'm not liking this situation at all right now.<P>WH agreed to write a no contact letter or meet with the OW in person to give me the reassurence that I need. He now says that he will IF she starts bothering him again. Not sure where he got that that would be ok. I remember mentioning that this needed to happen wether or not she bugged him. This was to be done for my sake....not his or hers.<P>Other than that..........everything seems to be going well.<BR>All that with not one offer of help from anyone.<BR>
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
348
guests, and
22
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|