Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2927397 11/02/01 05:40 PM
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 505
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 505
Forgiveness is the only way to heal. We can choose to forgive because we feel compassion for ourselves. We can let go of the resentment and declare, "That's enough! I will no longer be the big Judge that goes against myself. I will no longer beat myself up and abuse myself. I will no longer be the Victim."
First, we need to forgive our parents, our brothers, our sisters, our friends and God. Once you forgive God, you can finally forgive yourself. Once you forgive yourself, the self-rejection in your mind is over. Self-acceptance begins, and the self-love will grow so strong that you will finally accept yourself just the way you are. That's the beginning of the free human. Forgiveness is the key.
<p>The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz<p>If you figure out who I am please don't use my old name...<p>Thanks,<p>[ November 02, 2001: Message edited by: TryingAgain ]</p>

#2927398 11/02/01 05:51 PM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 3,397
Q
Member
Member
Q Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 3,397
Much better! [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]<p>[ November 02, 2001: Message edited by: Nyneve ]</p>

#2927399 11/02/01 05:59 PM
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 505
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 505
I just really liked my old 'handle.'<p>Guess I'll just give up...Maybe I'm supposed to quit posting...

#2927400 11/02/01 06:00 PM
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 609
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 609
Do we get three guesses?<p> [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img]

#2927401 11/02/01 06:05 PM
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 505
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 505
How's that Nyneve...???

#2927402 11/02/01 06:05 PM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 3,397
Q
Member
Member
Q Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 3,397
Don't stop posting...<p>I don't know what's happening exactly, but you've had to do "this" far too many times... are you in danger if you keep the old name?? If not, I say S*REW EM and keep the name you want!<p>Hugs,

#2927403 11/02/01 06:11 PM
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 505
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 505
No..no danger...just my H gets really ANGRY and hates that I post here...last week he came to the site just to see how many posts I had started and what the titles were...<p>And, don't know if OW and her H still lurk...I just need some privacy...ya know...<p>So if I need a really good vent, I can let fly without 'fear.'

#2927404 11/02/01 06:11 PM
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 609
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 609
MAN! now you're confusing me.<p>Actually, I had a thought. Wouldn't it be a hoot to swap handles w/ someone, then the no-goods would THINK they're monitoring you, but REALLY it would be someone else. That'd teach 'em.<p>K


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 255 guests, and 37 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0