Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
O
Orchid Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Hi, <p>Not sure if I am making a big thing out of nothing but there is a very angry new BS MB poster in the recovery section. She is no responding to anyone except her H at this point. I fear her anger will escalate. <p>If anyone can help, I would appreciate it. I am not sure if anyone else has responded to her and I have not seen a response from her H. <p>Here is one of the threads:
http://www.marriagebuilders.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=31&t=005123 <p>There is more. Her frustration and anger is something many of us are familar with however to her this is a rushing up quickly. We have seen this before. I am hoping that some from here can lend a hand. <p>Thanks for your support.
L.<p>[ November 22, 2001: Message edited by: Orchid ]</p>

Q
Q
Hi L.,<p>Know what? I wrote on both threads and then went back and read again, and I'm not so sure it isn't the OW writing.<p>I edited my posts, and will do a bit more research and write again...

S
S
O I could be wrong, but I don't think it is the BS but the OW. I hope I am wrong.

O
Orchid Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Boy, am I glad you two looked at this. Think it's the OW? Hm..... ok well how do you purpose to handle this? Maybe I'd better stay out of it for now. You 2 have a better sense than I do. I just wanted to bring her anger level down. Looks like my post just escalated it. <p>If it is the OW, I want to put on my boxing gloves.... he he he.... better leave this in your hands, I might knock someone out!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Hey, I'm short so my knock out would only be at the knees.... he he he [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Thanks for your quick responses.<p>
L.

O
O
Hey all,<p>I wrote a long response to Solidlife. Then I reread all of her replies on the various threads; I think she is the OW also. So, I deleted my response.<p>Nyneve, let us know what you think. I will check back in a few hours. Since it is not Thanksgiving for us Canadians, we will probably be two of the only folk on the forums tonight.<p>Talk to you all later,<p>OneDay

Q
Q
I very much agree, OneDay!!<p>Hey, guess what? Tonight is my first therapy appointment, and I'm scared to death! Wish me luck!!<p>I'm not sure if I'll be back on later... after my appointment I might just curl up with H and go night-night. I've been sick ever since my flu shot the other day (must've had a smidge of the flu when I got it)... and I'm feeling pretty icky still.<p>I will be back to do a quick check and see how things are going, at least.<p>HUGS to all three of ya's: Orchid, Suz, and OneDay!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

O
Orchid Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Ok you guru's, one more question..... do you think I need to remove or alter my response on the recovery site? If it is the OW (which going back and reading her 1-liner responses now sounds more like a wounded ow), I am barking up the wrong tree!!<p>I want to do the right thing here so please guide me!!!<p>Thanks,
L.

Q
Q
Well honey, we did, so I guess that means you should too... but truly... TRULY... it is up to you!!

N
N
It IS the OW!<p>I found a reference to NDtW's A and it began online....she then refers later to his old password, refers constantly to how he is'lucky' to have his wife, and states that while he will be with W this weekend, she will be alone.....so get rid of the posts Orchid, and flame her. (Did I SAY that?) Hey I am allowed to feel bitter about OW today...it's one year today since D Day.<p>I'm gonna give her a serve.

R
R
My take? SolidLife is the OW ...<p>I just posted the same on the respective thread in Recovery.<p>If you read, NDtG's first thread has a post from SolidLife that states something to the effect that she (SolidLief) is so HAPPY that NDtG is with family on Thanksgiving, and she is all alone. Scents of heavy sarcasm.<p>Jo

O
Orchid Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Ok, thanks for the guidance. I deleted my post and left a short message. <p>L.

O
Orchid Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Hey Jo,<p>I just tried calling you. Guess you were busy posting. Thanks, I wanted your input also. As always your timing is perfect. <p>No psyco OW satisfaction here!!!<p>L.

R
R
I am just a bystander here watching MB worriors at work, it makes me feel good that we have hero(s) and heroine(s) like you all. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

Q
Q
I posted short messages on both posts I made too... even to that one with all the snappy one-liners. <p>I hate being played for a fool, don't you? That poor man! Sending extra prayers up for him tonight. <p>redhat, Very nice thoughts. You've been doing pretty well yourself with that great sig line with helpful links... that's all any of us are trying to do... heal, and help others heal, right?

Z
Z
Yep, I agree. She is the ow stalking the NDTW. Guess I missed some of the fire works since people edited their posts. Did my part to educate her on what "no contact" means and what this web site is for. Not that I think it will make one ioda of difference.<p>Hope you all had a great holiday.<p>Z

O
Orchid Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Thanks again, now I ask for another favor. There is a thread I started addressed to Soulmate11. What is there a run on OWs tonight??!?!?! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img] !<p>Your assistance is humbly requested. This one sounds a bit more sneaky, I just don't like her M. O. I even ran it by H.....howz that for working on recovery? <p>Thanks,
L.

Z
Z
Hi Orchid,<p>I guess it's their way of spreading holiday cheer. Some people just haven't a clue about the damage they do.<p>That is great that you could discuss this with your H !!!!<p>
Z<p>[ November 23, 2001: Message edited by: zorweb ]</p>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 594 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation