Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,099
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,099 |
Hi Krystl,<p> I know it has been months since you posted this to the Where is everyone from thread;<p> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>I have been reading where everyone is from---I am from West Texas, too. Our business is in Lubbock, TX.<p>Jdmac---ever heard of Hammon, OK? My mom weas raised there. It's about 30 min from Elk City><p>Krystl<hr></blockquote><p> Can you believe I just now found it....lol? Yes, of course I know where Hammon Ok is. I used to roughneck all over that part of western Ok. Been to Elk City many times. Hammon is only about 50 miles or so from where I live. Ever hear of Weatherford? Maybe we could meet sometime...cry a few tears together?<p> So how are you doing lately? I haven't seen a post from you in awhile. Of course I could have missed it. <p> Post an update or feel free to email me at; jdmac1@yahoo.com<p> jd
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
192
guests, and
35
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|