Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2934812 12/11/01 11:19 PM
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 1,206
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 1,206
I am almost losing it tonight. My H. has been awful...did some things he shouldn't have done.<p>Met with my lawyer today. He really is abusive...I wish I had never hired him.<p>I go to court on Thursday to establish visitation rights and get temporary child support. <p>If I get raked over the coals on Thursday like I was today...I don't think I could take it. This is the most awful situation I have ever been in. I have absolutely no feelings right now...I am just numb.<p>I can't even post tonight about it. Please just keep me and the kids in your prayers.

#2934813 12/11/01 11:22 PM
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,069
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,069
MnM,<p>Can't you tell us what happened, Hon? <p>You know what, fire your flippin attorney if he is not right. He sure as heck better not be abusive with you. Is he???<p>Jo

#2934814 12/11/01 11:49 PM
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 2,236
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 2,236
Definately saying a prayer for you.<p>If you want I have a friend that went through a D in Johnson County about 3 years ago am not sure which lawyer there that she used but will contact her for you if you wish? Let me know.<p>Dawn

#2934815 12/12/01 12:03 AM
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 285
N
Member
Member
N Offline
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 285
MnM,<p>Just wanted to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are definatly with you. You have been so much and are so strong.<p>When you are ready, let us know what happend. We're here for ya!!!<p>Needing


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 255 guests, and 37 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0